Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Let me TRY to explain on behalf of my KRIYANSH/ARSHIANS.

This show was promoted like Crazy NOT as a multilead show.. but a Story about KRIA and her journey through DANCE.. The 2nd Lead in the show. was REY and his story. AND then there was this other PROMO where Kria falls down and REY offers her a helping hand which meant that KRIYANSH were the leads. . MOST of the other characters were not even in the PROMOS!!...I dont even Remba seeing SHARON or SWAYUM in the promos.. Infact, they didnt even appear untill a week after the show was AIRED!!!😲.

This was extremely misleading as SO MANY of us who are AMAR-SHAKTI fans from DID 2 followed them to this show HOPING To see ARSHA performances.. and their chemistry in full blown action!!!!!!

NOW NOW.. SNEHA AKA SHARON is an amazing actress and we all LIKE Her how she potrays this character.. We also like Swayum.. but these characters are supposed to be SOLE characters by themselves doing their own thing.. Swayum was this SHY GUY sectrely in love with Sharon  and SHARON was a BITCH who was secretly  in LOVE WITH REY That is the role they are supposed to play in the show!!!!

A few months later in the show... OUT OF NO WHERE!SWAYUM Becomes this GYANI BOY! expressing his love to SHARON before the WHOLE WORLD..  SHARON has FORGOTTEN her love for REY!!! and now these two have LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA sessions all the freaking time..., Kisses in the 3rd week of the show!!!!!.. LOVE DIALOGUES, ROMANTIC DANCES (not one but two).. SWAYUM is now THE STUD who apparently knows how to PATOFY this BIATCH of a person SHARON.. HE somehow  is now  this RICH DUDE who can buy International perfumes, BMW CARS and some riduclous Materialistic stuff he keeps giving her to express his LOVE???? What love story is this?

OH OH AND OH.. not to forget.. WE STILL DONT KNOW WHAT ABT SHARON HE LIKES SO MUCH.. except for her LEGS!!!.. She is always loud, always yelling!!.. LIKE WHAT is the purpose of this LOVE STORY?

somone pleasE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.. I am willing to listen!!

The only performance we got so far from D3 is Hum the Woh the... AND THATS THAT!!

If this show was going to be about multiple leads.. and parallel leads.. then the CVs should have promoted the show that way!!!!

EVEN the creatives KNEW that PROMOTING ARSHA as the SOLE LEADS will attract a LOT OF their fans to the show!!!!..

I have part of the MJHT forum too.. where there were fights EVERY MINUTE between fans of the TWO leads.. but.. It was always evident from the beginning that the show was about TWO leads..So we just had to deal with it!!!

BUT it is really wrong to ROPE in TWO biggest dancing stars into the SHOW.. USE THEM to promote the SHOW and then DITCH THEM and their TALENT!!!!!

That is why there is so much agitation across the board... !!!

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sneha,

Arre..yaar! tum toh bura maan gayi..
C'mon dude! Fans try their best to see what they want to see...
I know you are also a huge Kriyaansh Fan...alongside SWARON Fans...I just want to make it clear that ...Abhi Kriyaansh Fans bhadak gayen hai..coz u know the reason...Last week was all SWARON and probably next week too...
There are lot more Amar Shakti fans than Sneha Shantanu Fans ...then of-course Kriyaansh nahi dekhege toh bura lagega hi...U understand that right?
If you don't get Swaron scenes..imagiene what you will say "KRIYAANSH ARE NOT THE ONLY COUPLE IN THIS SHOW" Bologe ki nahi??
Seee, I bet you..Once they start giving Kriyaansh Scenes...Kriyaansh Fans won't bother about SWARON story...Fir tum aaram se SWARON story ke bare mein gappe maar sakte ho.

So, Relax dude!! and don't even think of quitting this forum..OKAY...Dude! We will miss you. Jhagde kiske saath karenge fir? 😆 (LOL I am Kidding)
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ho thank god at last i found atleast 1 thread suprtng swaron. I'm new to d forum i joind it nly bcz i'm a SwaRon fan nd when i entred d forum i found nly hate msg for nd abt swaron evrywhr. I thought i'll b d nly SwaRon fan here. But thanx roshni for dis thread nd 4 suportng swaron. Thanx a lottt
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@MayurFan001 Wow, you can give a ring to the CV's and ask them these questions my dear! 😆
I know what you mean when you say that most of the people are here because of Shakti & Amar because I am one of them! I've been supporting Amar since the DID2 days and I myself LOVE Kriyaansh/Arsha very much.
What I was trying to convey through this topic, was that WE NEED TO STOP FIGHTING (sorry for the caps)
And regarding all the stuff you said about Swayum/Sharon then honey this is a fictional show, Do not expect any logic!

PS. Can we PLEASE stop comparing this situation with DMG or MJHT or any other show? please?

PPS. I genuinely feel bad that I started this topic cause things don't seem to get better..

kumjoo thumbnail
xMamz2ellee
When you said STOP FIGHTING, does that mean here in this Forum People are fighting??😲  I Don't think so Babes...I think People are just voicing their Opinion.

I never saw anybody fighting in this Forum, and hope will never get to see. People come here with their POV. And you know people can have their own POV. To agree/Disagree is a different story.

Kriyaansh Fans are Saying ...THis week was SWARON OVERDOSE...now, If you Disagree that fact...thats fine..coz thats your Opinion. Fight ki bat kahan se aa gayi yaar?
Roshni.x thumbnail
^No I'm not saying that what Kriyaansh fans are saying is wrong or what Swaron fans are saying is wrong! As you said everybody has an opinion but I think there is always a gentle way to tell what you think without hurting others feelings.
Anyway let's just stop these arguments here! Cause I can't afford to lose all my fellow D3ians because of this post!
I love you all! And I've been too active today! I've had my dose of posts for the next 2 months 😆

sanguprince thumbnail
thanx roshni atlast sombody stood
for my dear swaron. nwdays wenevr i entr d forum i feel lyk i'm entering some anti-swaron squad. Every where is hate hate hate nd more hates for swaron.
@MAYURFAN- you r ryt kriya is the main lead of d show. But if i'm not wrong they have shown sharon in d promos also may b u dnt notcd(in d same one u told where rey gives hand to help kria but sharon drags him from that) ha bt not in swayam's case. the title track is also picturised with the group. Coming to swayum's love i think sharon nd whole dazzling team knows abt his love as he keeps rounding her as a MAJNU. and ya roshni z ryt its a fictnl shw nd nythng can happen tatz hw d stry devlops
kumjoo thumbnail
Exactly , no arguments ..just pour your opinions...Feeling Hurt hone ki baat ...sorry for that...

I demanded more Kriyaansh scenes ..plain and simple..not intended to hurt anybody's  feelings...Sorry again..dude!!

ALL IS WELL, PEACE!!
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kajen

Ok i'll explain it this way
i guess u were a dmg kajen/AR lover
so those 9months when cv's kept showing SR
didn't u hate it
the same way we r feeling about swaron
i remember how there were hundreds of petitions for AR n not only cv's themselves also came up wid 2 polls regarding this only

i found ur comparison of dazzlers n us a bit harsh
Coz i don't remember if i myself or any1 of us bashed any swaron lover
we express n let them express theirs

so thats all frm my side

n no hard feelings dear

about the AR n the SR part from DMG then i think its totally different different
cuz in DMG we AR fans hated SR cuz we didnt want our Ridz to be with Sid, we wanted Ridz with Armaan
n over here there r some KriYaansh fans who do just ask 4 KriYaansh n dont wanna c SwaRon so the DMG n D3 case is different in my POV
Roshni.x thumbnail
@Kumjoo Don't be sorry mate! You didn't say anything wrong!
And I'm really not a "fight fight" kinda person 😆
So yeah as you said All Is Well! 😉