Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 43

Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 2 Page 43

RaSia

RaSia

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Reading the storyline of the show and seeing the promos (which I love BTW..Heart)...convinced and 100% sure that this show is a remake of the most splendid, eternal, evergreen and the best production to date.. DHOOP KINARE.ClapClap

For those that have seen the original Pakistani serial, and have loved it...(and seen over and over again ..for n times) will know what I mean. Day DreamingHeart

For those that have not seen it...well, if Rajan Shahi can do justisce to the original story and present it just as poignantly then we're all in for the treat of our lives. This is THE most sensitive love story ever told on TV.

Parallels on the characters in the show:
Dr Ahmer Ansari --> Dr. Ashutosh (Mohnish Behl)
Dr Zoya --> Dr Nidhi (Kritika)
Dr Sheena --> Dr. Mallika (Ruksar)
Anji --> Character played by Ishita
Dr. Irfan --> Character played by Prashant Chawla
Baba (Dr. Ansari's adopted father) and later to be relieved Zoya's grandfather --> Alok Nath
Dr Zoya's father --> Col. Yograj Sharma
Rifat Bi (Zoya's nanny) --> Chhote Sarkar

The title track of Dhoop Kinare was mindblowing. It was a Ghazal by Nayyara Noor (Poetry by Faiz Ahmed Faiz). It went as follows:

Raat youn dil mein teri, khoi hui yaad ayi,
Jaise veeranay mein, chupke se, bahar ajaye,
Jaise sehraon mein holay se chali, baad-e-naseem
Jaise beemar ko, bewaja, qarar ajaye

Link of one of the clips from the show with the title track:

The casting of Mohnish Behl and Kritika in the lead roles is awesome. I can actually picture Mohnish Behl in Dr. Ansari's role. He fits the bill perfectly.  I am so desperately awaiting to this ...

After Bade Acche Lagte Hain...Sony seems to have another winner up its sleeve.

So excited..

Edited by RaSia - 09 September 2011 at 11:54am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

trupkarnashili04me_4evertvbuffysugarhunyborgzasehhrkhadija-kmhmagical.Arjuhironnie85shrutireddygr8-anzaeram---Tia--Mizhi-tehreem-sami01md410-Swetha--Deepali-_RashmiKarna89...Sheher...MsSweetheart96-sia-fatim30be-happy-alwaysPrincess13.Kevasur.strings123AhlaweyaposhahmasinArHi_4everkuttapuAnupa28pisceangirlPraniiShilpa.AgarwalWanderbugSriB--Anushka--arjuhi4evawithout-fathom-Rafa--MadRaginiFan-.SilentPrincessShiningStar18Mehek25Manasi_16kaveriIntrepidaBingekavyasam-SweetGirl-docnussaparna4karanikaFilza.shamilPinkCinderella-DamnedDrooler-laddoo598Dancingdollshalia-little-hopeshibzAnjalii...xXxlonelyshadowkhamosshhhhopehotKiller_DeviLkahkashansakinapunam2712RajiniliciousChillMaarYaarshanti05serendipity.-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALl Discussion on Dhoop Kinare Here" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing...hope it does wellWink

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i had heard a lot about Dhoop Kinarey. after learning that this show is inspired by it, i became even more excited. love the storyline and the promos r amazing-Kritika and Mohnish's pair seems to be so sweet and emotional. Really hope this show delivers to all the high expectations we have :) thanks for the post :)

the song used in the promos is also beautifulEmbarrassed

Edited by Pranii - 09 September 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04RaSiamagical.Arjuhi-anzaeram-MsSweetheart96SriBkavyasamshibzAnjalii...xXx

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Wel i heard a lots abt dhoop kinare n i hope KTLK wl reach d evry height of sucess as DK.
Promos are very promisng n we are al lukng 4ward 2 it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RaSia-anzaeram-MsSweetheart96Praniikavyasam

Arhi_Samrajlove

Goldie

Arhi_Samrajlove

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i cant wait 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasam

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i already watching dhoop kinare frm youtube!! i'll finish with it b4 the show starts!!!

Fatima82RaSiamagical.Arjuhi-Swetha-MsSweetheart96-sia-Praniikavyasamshibz

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing..!! Dhoop Kinare seemed very popular..hope KTKL also gain that much success..:D

RaSia-anzaeram-magical.Arjuhi-Swetha-MsSweetheart96kavyasamIntrepidaa-little-hopeshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.