ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
To backfire when rashi said to mum your planes are always going wrong now this time its going to effect her and jigars relstionship end of the day she playing with her marrige now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she is playing with her marriage from the beginning itself...jigar is just like a pass for her to stay at the house...nothing much...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let hope jigar walks out on her...  that would be so cool... Rashi need to worry about her marriage and not to break-up gopi's
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ever

To backfire when rashi said to mum your planes are always going wrong now this time its going to effect her and jigars relstionship end of the day she playing with her marrige now

yes very tru she is playing wid her marriage n 1 day her marriage will break becoz of her mum urmi is the reason tht rashi gts in to trouble everytime she does a kalakari,  she ends up getting told of by kokila its her mum's fault bt wht urmila doesnt knw tht she herself is gna break rashi's marriage n then Rashi will blame urmila n she derserves to bne punished by rashi herself thts my thinking... 1nce rashi realizes tht her mum is a bad role model n she is tryin to break my marriage with all this kalakaris..😊
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree, rashi will end up losing her own relationship with jigar