Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WANT MORE KRIYAANSH (Happy guys?) - Page 4

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
really nice post dear..😊
Every Kriyansh fan wanted to say this. It's a fault of CVs that all the kriyansh fans are on edge of leaving the show which is certainly unfortunate.πŸ˜”
Most of the people are taking it as criticism of swaron but it's never was and is about swaron. Cvs are making their love story ineffective by showing them in excess. May be I had once enjoyed their love track too as I love of Viha or any other coulpe but now it's not at all appealing to me. Being a kriyansh lover doesn't means that we kriyansh fans do not love other cast of the show but I have to admit that Cvs have created this restlessness towards swaron in all kriyansh fans by concentrating only at them and making kriyansh fans annoyed.πŸ˜•
What was the point of promoting kriyansh as their lead in the beginning if they were gonna change their mind so soon!!!!!!!!!!! It's hurting.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with all of you'll they are focusing a lot on swaron because of which i hate them now...especially swayam he is shown asif he is the lead of the show...suddenly he is rich. suddenly he is getting so much footage...n he knows everything about sharon...agreed that he likes her but he is not a antaryami to tell what is she doing n what not..even rey n her other friends dont know her that well...i mean they always be with sharon n they are shown asif they dont know anything about her..as for the reason kria was not shooting they could hav concentrated on rey how he misses kria or even viha why only swaron...i hate them now...
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For a minute lets forget about Kriyaansh, What about other characters in the show and their romantic angle.
Shakti ous out in Norway, somebody asked me ..Do you expect her to shoot from Norway? I was like ..duh! What question is that? 
OK fine chalo woh bhi maan liya ..Shakti is in vacation, then she has to rehearsh for Z tv..and blah blah blah...

Vicky, Neha, Nilesh, Simmi, Bharat, Vishakha, Rinni, mar bhi Norway chale gaye the kya? 

Well, All other couples like VIHA, Rimar, Nimmi, Bharat-Vishakha are occasional lovers. I mean their romantic side rises only occasionally like in TOUR, SOCIAL, ROSE DAY, RDX PARTY. 

Everybody needs a story, everybody's story should progress simultaneously. 

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kumjoo

For a minute lets forget about Kriyaansh, What about other characters in the show and their romantic angle.

Shakti ous out in Norway, somebody asked me ..Do you expect her to shoot from Norway? I was like ..duh! What question is that? 
OK fine chalo woh bhi maan liya ..Shakti is in vacation, then she has to rehearsh for Z tv..and blah blah blah...

Vicky, Neha, Nilesh, Simmi, Bharat, Vishakha, Rinni, mar bhi Norway chale gaye the kya? 

Well, All other couples like VIHA, Rimar, Nimmi, Bharat-Vishakha are occasional lovers. I mean their romantic side rises only occasionally like in TOUR, SOCIAL, ROSE DAY, RDX PARTY. 

ditto!
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kumjoo

🀣🀣🀣u r sooo rite doosre couples ka romance sirf occasions mein dikh tha haiπŸ˜† baki tym mein luk luk hawa hawa karne mein tym pass ho jaatha hainπŸ˜†ya phir hawa ke saath urr jaathe hai dikahye bhi nahi detheπŸ˜†
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Description of show by Cinevistaas on their official youtube channel:
They say, "Some people learn to dance, while others are born to dance." Kria ghai was born to dance, she loved dance and her little body swayed to music even before she knew how to walk. But her dancing shoes were taken away from her by a strict mother who had another dream for her; her mother wanted her to succeed in the corporate arena. Kria doesn't want to defy her mother, but fate constantly brings her face to face with her true destiny; dance!
Once she arrives in Bombay she meets reyansh and Sharon and their troupe of dancers. She is paired with the weaklings of the college, when everything about her screams dazzler! Due to her talent she is immediately seen as a threat by the college diva Sharon. Sharon sets out to make kria's life miserable but Kria only uses each stumbling block as a stepping stone to inch closer to her lifelong dream ... a moment of shining glory, owing to her first and only passion dance!
On the way she finds love, so her 'dil' beats with the tremors of first love. She makes new friends, so her thirst for 'dosti' is fulfilled. She does this as she embarks upon a journey of self-discovery, through 'dance'!
We all have dreams and aspirations. But not all dreams become reality and not all aspirations change destiny. And the road is filled with hurdles. Meet Kria; her dreams and aspirations begin and end with DANCE. Follow her journey as she stumbles, topples and tries to overcome the hurdles that stand in her way.

This is what you promised ur viewer... In the first few weeks the show was what it was suppose to be...  Kriya fighting for her dream.. Her dream to become the BEST dancer... Does her dream end just by making a dance team..??. It was about her dosti with her friends.. Nowadays we can see al kind of bonding except kriya's bonding with her friends...

It was suppose to be about her dill..  To know what problem i got with this part refer all the post in this thread.           

As a viewer of your show I'm really feeling ditched at the moment coz you are not showing what u have promised. The real concept of the show is lost somewhere..     

P.S. i was about to post it in CV's thread but i thought of posting it here in case they see it...😭

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yaaa u exactly got me,..mein v yehi kehe rahe thi ki there r other pairs 2 ,..den y dy just focus on swaron!! so fake!!

QUOTE=kumjoo]For a minute lets forget about Kriyaansh, What about other characters in the show and their romantic angle.

[/QUOTE]
Bakho.RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
seriously man... WE WANT MORE KRIYAANSH SCENE ❀️...  apart frm dat hardly anything imp happens in an episode... its going too slow!!!😲 nd swaron iz becoming too much now its boring... im always changing channels now wen they r on... their scenes r too slow nd boring!!! plus no Kriyaansh nd no interesting dance battle stuff  πŸ˜’... I only loved da show coz ov Kriyaansh and the battle theme thing!!!  ..It use to be AMAZING!!! πŸ˜ ...... Bring da charm bak to da show ... or we leave!!!! πŸ˜•
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah guys m wid u we want kriyaansh at any cost sick of swaron