Users

Frequent Posters

singhkhusboo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we watch D3 just for kriyansh if no kriyansh scene then no D3😡
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Want Kriyansh.No Swaron pls.Only Swayum will be ok but plsss no Sharon.Can't tolerate her.
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree it getting to much of this i am tried of this Sharon bakwaas
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
This show was promoted like Crazy NOT as a multilead show.. but a Story about KRIA and her journey through DANCE.. The 2nd Lead in the show. was REY and his story. AND then there was this other PROMO where Kria falls down and REY offers her a helping hand which meant that KRIYANSH were the leads. . MOST of the other characters were not even in the PROMOS!!...I dont even Remba seeing SHARON or SWAYUM in the promos.. Infact, they didnt even appear untill a week after the show was AIRED!!!😲.
This was extremely misleading as SO MANY of us who are AMAR-SHAKTI fans from DID 2 followed them to this show HOPING To see ARSHA performances.. and their chemistry in full blown action!!!!!!
NOW NOW.. SNEHA AKA SHARON is an amazing actress and we all LIKE Her how she potrays this character.. We also like Swayum.. but these characters are supposed to be SOLE characters by themselves doing their own thing.. Swayum was this SHY GUY sectrely in love with Sharon and SHARON was a BITCH who was secretly in LOVE WITH REY That is the role they are supposed to play in the show!!!!
A few months later in the show... OUT OF NO WHERE!SWAYUM Becomes this GYANI BOY! expressing his love to SHARON before the WHOLE WORLD.. SHARON has FORGOTTEN her love for REY!!! and now these two have LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA sessions all the freaking time..., Kisses in the 3rd week of the show!!!!!.. LOVE DIALOGUES, ROMANTIC DANCES (not one but two).. SWAYUM is now THE STUD who apparently knows how to PATOFY this BIATCH of a person SHARON.. HE somehow is now this RICH DUDE who can buy International perfumes, BMW CARS and some riduclous Materialistic stuff he keeps giving her to express his LOVE???? What love story is this?
OH OH AND OH.. not to forget.. WE STILL DONT KNOW WHAT ABT SHARON HE LIKES SO MUCH.. except for her LEGS!!!.. She is always loud, always yelling!!.. LIKE WHAT is the purpose of this LOVE STORY?
somone pleasE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.. I am willing to listen!!
The only performance we got so far from D3 is Hum the Woh the... AND THATS THAT!!
If this show was going to be about multiple leads.. and parallel leads.. then the CVs should have promoted the show that way!!!!
EVEN the creatives KNEW that PROMOTING ARSHA as the SOLE LEADS will attract a LOT OF their fans to the show!!!!..
I have part of the MJHT forum too.. where there were fights EVERY MINUTE between fans of the TWO leads.. but.. It was always evident from the beginning that the show was about TWO leads..So we just had to deal with it!!!
BUT it is really wrong to ROPE in TWO biggest dancing stars into the SHOW.. USE THEM to promote the SHOW and then DITCH THEM and their TALENT!!!!!
That is why there is so much agitation across the board... !!!
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly speaking i LUV all d couples of D3 but yes u guys r rite-
 too much of sumthing jus gets irritating
I knw dat d cv's have many couples to give attention to but i think d only problem here is dat dey r finding it difficult to balance all the couples...but i think dey knw dat their most profitable jodi is Kriyansh so dey cnt jus miss on dem at all...at least keep a scene a day...show deir story move ahead...sumthing to keep all dKriyansh fans happy coz majority of d fans r Kriyansh fans
And anyways d cv's pre-shoot all d scenes so dey shudnt hav a prob showing Kriyansh at all even thou one of dem went on a holiday
Cumin to Swaron well yes i do agree dis week d cv's went overboard wid tooo much of Swaron...but dey had the oder couples too which dey cud have focused even if dey didnt have Kriyansh scenes in stock but seriusly it really beats me wat goes on d cv's head
I mean here we are crying OUT LOUD for more nd more Kriyansh scenes nd dere dey r just ignoring us dats not dun...dis show is mostly famous becoz of Amar nd Shakti nd if dese guys go missing from the show then whats d point.
The thing is from the beginning we have attached to d show soo much and to each and every character nd if one goes missing it jus feels incomplete...if ur fav character Kria or Rey goes missing its DEPRESSING nd if your favourite jodi Kriyansh goes missing who creates the most of the MEJIC in the show then its HIGLY DEPRESSING😭
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

Also i want to question the decision of showing KSG in bits and pieces in this week.

Do u really think KSG fans ( i mean the new audiences) would have luvd the show this week????

I admit only the dances were gud BUT

they did not get to c Kriyaansh magic chemistry !!!!!!!!!!!

Y did u waste KSG this week???

YOu made a VERY GOOD POINT!.. ALL the new fans who came to see the show because of KSG..probably got bored out of their minds.. LOLS
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
AND  Let me VOICE THIS OuT here too!!

D3 would NOT be what it is TODAY if it was not for AMAR and SHAKTI!

EVEN Palki knew that she could BANK on these two because of their HUGE popularity amongst masses which Honestly speaking has paid off.. Look at the no of ppl who watch the show because of them!!!

TDAY, I feel SAD that these two ppl WHO are extremely TALENTED.. WhO have achieved what NOT many cld achieve are being IGNORED.. Its kinda like INSULTING them.. by making them and us fans believe that they are NOT important!

What do we see in Precap?- Swaron..
What do we see in Promo?- Swaron

WHAT do these two have that Kiryansh does not???I can tell you 100001 things that Kriyansh have that Swaron Does not!

OH.. the only thing I can think of .. as to what Kriyansh may not have are .. SHARON's BLACK BOOTS!!!!! HAHAHHA🤣 Thank GOD for that..huh..😉
Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
If we all look at the introduction Thread.. 95% of the ppl who have introduced themselves state that they watch the show due to Amar ANd Shakti!..
Not all of them are active members, but still that gives a really good idea as to who many ppl watch the show for them!
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u guys, Kumjoo and Kajen and 100% support u. i started watching D3 because of shakti and amar, and want exactly that.
here's reposting what i posted in another topic:

i think Kriyaansh are the lead of this show; hence, they deserve more mileage. If you don't remember this show was promoted as Kriya's story and her dreams. + there was a pic/poster of amar and shakti out saying - two worlds, one dream.
all we guys have said is that CVs are not delivering what was promised. Also, VIHA were hardly shown over the last one month. I like sharon and swayam love story- at least the jest of it. but isn't it stupid that sharon is being so mean and still swayam is not correcting her, trying to change her,  the look look hava hava is too much in their case. we guys might end up liking their story if its not this predictable and at times annoying. u are talking about this forum, i read some comments on you-tube which were not too kind on swaron. so, its a universal thing, most of us are sick and tired and its because of the storyline and not the characters. btw, sneha is my fav actress of the entire bunch, so, i believe that even she is not getting a fair deal in this lame swaron situation (it did improve in yesterday's epi  though 👍🏼)
i guess we guys who started watching D3 because of amar and shakti, want to see them, whats wrong in demanding that?
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yes buddiesss no doubt we ve started watching d3 only 4 amar shaktii bt these cv's ppl r really making us frustated n irritated evryday,..as d clock strikes 7 we get so haapy thinking we ll get kriyaansh bt no dy only show swayon which really hurt we kriyaansh fans,...cvs no kriyaansh no D3,..bhaad mein jaye aapka ye show,...there's always a limit n u bloody cvs r crossing ur limits by not showing d leads!!

after ur such an act wat do u expect 4rm we D3(kriyaansh fans),...by d way cvs plz notify us at d day wen u r abt 2 show kriyaansh coz 4 other characters m not gonna c d3 anyone!!

we love kriyaansh n we want kriyaansh,..i evn dont thing we r claiming 4 something wrong,...we ve no prob with others pairs of d show bt at 1st dy should give d priority 2 kriyaansh,..it would b btr 4 d show 2 gain gud TRP!!