Written Upate - September 9, 2011 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Its amazing how RJ could love them so blindly inspite of everything.  Ofcourse, everytime they have attempted to harm her, its failed miserably and has proved to be a blessing in disguise, but not without hurting her in the process.

There are people like how Runjhun used to be in real life.  Her character is kinda twisted but I feel this kinda twisted charcteristic of hers sets her apart from the other Zee serial girls.  I feel before her & Guddu moved into their house, especially before she married him, she felt indepted to them for certain things.  They took her into their home when she was real little.  Her mamas paid for her education & Billo may have paid for her education as well.  Mitho says she brought her up but I don't know about that although I suspect if Mitho was involved at least somewhat in raising her.  It seemed like Runjhun didn't feel like doing quite a bit of chores, running errands, & doing things for the family business was necessarily torture- she felt this was her way of paying her debt to them.  I feel one of the few good things that they did for Runjhun was allow her to go to school & attend college & get a degree.  I don't think her M & M's necessarily disliked her.  Maybe for sometime they did, especially her mamis after the police arrested them.  They might just have never thought that deep into how much she actually means to them during that time she was hecka serving them but at the end of the day, they feel she was there loyal, obedient, soft-hearted neice who ended up going against them & they feel like Guddu snatched her from them so if there is anyone they seriously dislike- it's Guddu.  In the episode where the family finds out Devi is pregnant, Rajju didn't even tell that he's grateful to Guddu but he said he is grateful to Runjhun.  He should have said he's grateful to both of them.  Both Guddu & Runjhun stood up for Devi regarding the medical test & he is the one who came up to Kukkan & told him about marrying Devi to save her.  Guddu even consoled Rajju (he put his hands on his shoulders) & told him that it would be a good idea for Devi to marry Kukkan but Guddu didn't get any thanks in return, only Runjhun did.          
I would love to see them get a fitting punishment for all the crimes that they have committed, like you said.
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Very well said edabella.

Emotions are somethings that the heart feels. Its never rational and cant be controlled by the brain. That is why it is said that love is blind. Since it blocks all other things about those people we love and only feel that love that we feel for them it is not related to what others feel for us. When we do things for people because they were nice to us is a mental analysis and decision.

Now to Runjhun. She loves her mama mami very much. She knowes their faults but still loves them. Her love for them is much stronger then her decision to not to help them. She may still go to PN if she thinks that she may help them and thinks that she will break relations afterwards. For Runjhun being accepted by the society is paramount. She has said many times that she cannot even in her dreams think of harming them. I feel that may come in play now. As I say that they only say things that they may use later in this serial.
Runjhun can never punish her mama mami for any thing that is not what she dose or is in her character, this is where Guddu comes in. Guddu is street smart and knowes where it hurts the most. If Guddu get Diomand and MD on her side and they see to him as the elder in the family that is a major defeat for Mitho and Rajju Pandey. It may not seems like a punishment but the emotional hurt is the biggest hurt a person can feel. It will be like they never gave back Runjhuns love and now their own children will not return the love Mitho and Rajju have bestowed on them or still doing.
I have a feeling - when Amma goes to the temple that MIttoo & Kalsanwali are thinking of sending her to - she will run in to Runjhun - and then Runjhun will know of the home being auctioned -- and she will try to have Guddu help Amma.
What if the RajMitt and VishKal find the money and give it to Pappu and then take owner ship of the house - and then kick Amma and Bantbill out ...😡
😡 Edited by jerzgirl - 12 years ago