Written Upate - September 9, 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
The last part was missing where I log in.  Dhruvie was a lifesaver posting the episode at the right moment for me.  Thanks, Dhruvie!

At Pandey Niwas:

The evil foursome is at the front door and Bantu and Billo are hiding under the stairs at a distance listening in.  Vishnu admits to his role in unscrupulously mortgaging Pandey Niwas for 20 lakh rupees and getting Bantu to sell his store for more money.  He accuses Rajju making him into a villain instead of helping him find the money (ah, the morals and ethics within thieves!).  Mittho intervenes and asks them to stop accusations and help find Bantu's money.  And off they go!  Bantu recognizes how "chaalak" (devious) his brothers are and Billo tells Bantu that she knows how to deal with their "chaalaki".  Bantu agrees with Billo that they need to be taught a lesson, by revealing all to Amma. This way he can see his brothers getting slapped like Amma slapped him (our loveable Bantu, what a simpleton).  Billo stops him that Amma's slap is not called a punishment.  When they (the four evil ones) don't find the money and are totally broke, then they will learn their lesson.  Billo has plans to rent a place for the 2 of them from the money they hid.  The others will learn what putting on an act is all about when the house will get auctioned.  Bantu is impressed with Billo's plans.

In Shukla Niwas:

Runjhun is making their bed on the floor in their empty bedroom.  Guddu walks in happy to see the bed and falls right into it, upsetting Runjhun who is not quite done yet.  She wants to talk to Guddu who is all ears.  She brings up Amma's visit and she felt that Amma was tensed and could not come out and say what was on her mind.  When Runjhun tried to get Amma to talk, she prevaricated.  Guddu tells her not to worry.  He has warned the others and they will not harass her.  But Runjhun persists about Amma.  Guddu recalls his conversation with Kukkan but lies to Runjhun about not knowing and how each of them is worse than the other.  Runjhun does not like his choice of words for describing her relatives but he says he is not wrong and he has them under tight reins or else they are capable of worse.  Runjhun counters that does everyone fear Guddu?  Guddu gets huffy that that he has been feared all these years and has made a name for himself in all of Kannauj for that.  Runjhun mocks him about his belief that he is still feared.  Guddu takes offense at her words and tells Runjhun that just because he becomes sweet around her doesn't take away the fact that he is tough.  He grabs her by the arm and wants to show her how tough he is and does not let go of her arm in spite of her complaints of pain.  He is now concerned, kisses her arm where he hurt her and apologizes, while Runjhun pouts.  He says he is upset that she does not believe him and softly says he can show his dabanngi (fearlessness). He picks Runjhun up and *ahem*, Gardes covers her eyes as she cannot write censored scenes!

At Pandey Niwas:

The evil foursome is back and talking to Amma that their hopes are dashed.  When Amma looks at them questioningly, they mention that Billo-Bantu have lost the money.  Amma is shocked.  She looks for Bantu to ask what happened.  Billo explains what happened and that they felt their life was more important than the goons who surrounded them and robbed them at knifepoint.  She point to the four evils and says they are blaming us for losing the money.  Amma should talk to them instead.  Amma is distressed that if Pappu Yadav does not get his money all will be lost.  She wants her 3 sons to do something.  Money comes and goes but once this family home is lost, it cannot be regained.  It is their responsibility to do something to save this home.  While she is alive she does not want to lose the home.  If they can't they might as well make arrangements to get her a coffin (Gardes took a momentary Kleenex break) and walks away.  The 6 look on helplessly.

At Kukkan Niwas:

Mahadevi is happily setting food out for dinner (the yummy okra) and Kukkan is reclining (Gardes is sure he is not humming a tune as he cannot hold the notes to save his life!).  She brings his plate to him and he is excited to see okra in his plate.  He asks her if she made it and she pouts that she took the trouble and he has doubts?  She mentions that she got the recipe from her "didi" (sister).  Kukkan teases her that you may have done the physical part but the mental preparations were Runjhun Bhabhi's.  Runjhun is a good cook he wants to call her to praise her.  Mahadevi pouts that she sweated and cooked and he wants to call Runjhun.  Kukkan smiles and Mahadevi walks off with the plate.  He runs behind her to retrieve the plate.  She wants to know if he likes her cooking and wants him to stand there and taste it so she can know.  She wants to be appreciated for her cooking.  He tells her that her cooking is just like her, very nice.  She gets shy and he laughs (oye be Kukkan beta, you have picked up a few tips from Guddu Bhaiyya, na!).

Someone rings the bell and Mahadevi goes to open the door but Kukkan decides to look for himself.  It is Rajju and Mittho come a-begging (they don't get it yet, do they and I feel ashamed for them!).  Kukkan is surprised to see them and the 2 walk in with sad faces.  Mittho apologizes for the difficulties they put them in and begs forgiveness.  She mentions they are in trouble from the house being auctioned.  She tells the sob-sob story (Mittho my violin just broke!) of Bantu losing the money and now needs Kukkan's help.  Rajju jumps in and asks Kukkan to seek help from Guddu.  Both are their sons-in-law (since when did that happen, I must have missed a few epis.!).  Kukkan politely responds that he understands their difficulty but cannot help them as the value of the house is beyond their means and hence cannot stop the house from being auctioned off.  Kukkan continues that as for Guddu, he has broken all ties with the Pandeys.  Rajju asks for forgiveness for his mistake and it sets Kukkan off.  He mentions that just because Rajju admits to the wrong doing, does not mean that Guddu will forgive them.  Guddu despises them and Kukkan himself does not wish to get in the middle with them and his Bhaiyya (my Beta Kukkan).  What the Pandeys are experiencing is a well-deserved reward from Providence above.  They need to pay for what they sowed and shoos them out of their place.  Mittho tries one last time with Mahadevi, but she turns away.  Dejected both leave and Kukkan shuts the door behind them (Kukkan Beta, good riddance to bad rubbish!).

In Shukla Niwas

The Shuklas are *ahem* in the bed and Guddu and Runjhun are in an embrace.  Guddu is thoughtful and re-visiting the fire scene.  He tells Runjhun that much as he tries he cannot forget what happened.  He gets angry and tells Runjhun that she is the reason he has kept quiet.  He knows she loves the Pandeys a lot so he has refrained or else he does not know what he would have done to them.  She tells him to forget it as they are not like the others.  Guddu say that is the problem that they are not like the Pandeys.  Someone else in his place would have taken worse actions.  Runjhun affectionately reassures him that things will turn out well in time.  Both are sad.

At Pandey Niwas:

Bantu and Billo are sleeping and the evil four are awake.  Kalsanwali tells Mittho that she does not trust Bantu and Billo.  Vishnu (the criminal lawyer with his crooked mind) is unrelenting.  He thinks that Kalsanwali is right and that they should search the house.  He is sure that the money is hidden away in this house.  He explains the sequence of events after the money was brought home.  Rajju (the nincompoop) agrees with what (the crook) Vishnu is saying.  Kalsanwali and Mittho talk about seeking revenge on Billo while Vishnu smirks (at how "smart" he is?).  It is further into the night, the husbands are asleep and the 2 chudails (witches) are still plotting.  They agree to get on the good side of Amma or they will find themselves out of the street if Amma sides with Bantu and Billo who may usurp the house.  The 2 get up and go to Amma who is in the sitting room sitting very worried.  They sweet talk to Amma, but Amma does not buy into their sweetness and asks them to come out with whatever they need to say.

Kalsanwali mentions a temple not too far away where if one prays to God, one's wishes are granted.  Kalsanwali tells Amma to get up early and they should all go to the temple and pray before Pappu Yadav comes by to auction the house.  Mittho pleads to Amma, agreeing with Kalsanwali.  Amma, a godly person, falls for their suggestion that as a last resort it seems to be the thing to do.

Precap:  Kalsanwali (I think) pretends to slip and hurt herself.  Mittho is all concerns for her that now they will not be able to join Amma in the morning at the temple.  Amma reassures her that she will go with Billo and Bantu.

My apologies' work emergencies delayed me a bit!  Pardon my language and typos...

*********************************************************************************************************

Click the Chaska meter to show your support (Current Rank 16)

Other Links to Show your support:

Celebrity appreciation thread for Nivedita Tiwari (Current Rank is 63)

Celebrity appreciation thread for Himmanshoo Malhotra (Current Rank is 51)

Nivedita Tiwari's Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra's Facebook Fanpage

Bhagonwali Facebook Page
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
Thanks, G! Take your time!
u can change the title to coming up or somthing so that we dont click so many times to see if the update is in.
alternately, u can post the last part later, and post the remianing parts now if u already have it
Originally posted by smalladi

u can change the title to coming up or somthing so that we dont click so many times to see if the update is in.
alternately, u can post the last part later, and post the remianing parts now if u already have it

Smalladi,

Thanks for your suggestions!

Maybe, you may want to give it a shot next Friday.  I will ask Wafah to put you on the list!

How come Kalsanwali is worrying about house-auctioning now? Didn't she think about that when she signed the papers to mortage the house to Pappu yadav and get 20Lakhs from him? Just bcos she didn't ultimately get that money she is worried so much about where they will all go when the house is auctioned. ^%^$&*(^%$

CVs, I want Billo to win this time and Vishnu & his gang to fail. Only one among them can teach them a lesson.

Waah what a surprise, I got to see the Bhindi Fry. Didn't expect!

Kukkan handled his in-laws perfectly and glad Mahadevi supported him.

Guddu still haunted with the fire thing was a bit emotional.

All-in-all a good episode.

Thank you, Gardes, for the wonderful update and the cute little side-notes that I always enjoy reading!!

I really appreciate you taking out time from your busy schedule and posting it timely ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธAwesome job G!!!
But I must say G, the next time you have censored scenes let me know I will be more than happy to help you write and explain them, so this way you don't have to cover you eyes and run out the room ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Oh boy I can see you rolling your eyes at me and wishing I was near so you can whack me with the laptop
thank you so much gardes๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
nice episode
gunjhun scenes are good
kukkan devi are also good
amma ๐Ÿ˜ญ
so the main drama of PN will start next week
but i felt little bit disappointd as cv's are more concentrating on 6 evils than gunjhun
cv's has to think a better track after this PN track

hope for the best 
wait and watch
Originally posted by gardes

Smalladi,

Thanks for your suggestions!

Maybe, you may want to give it a shot next Friday.  I will ask Wafah to put you on the list!

unfortunately i dont have access to videos gardes. thanks for the update, havent read it, but will read now Edited by smalladi - 12 years ago

Thanks Gardes for the wonderful updates.. Even I love your side notes a lot.. they are always funny..

Episode was good.. actually I like all the episodes after the last ME. The CV's are giving importance to every character & giving them enough screen time.

Felt bad that Guddu is still disturbed by the fire incident.. I can imagine what kind of a physcological effect it could have on an individual.. Glad he has Runjhun for support.

awww.. Devi's okra curry.. During the whole time when Kukkan teased Devi, I was worried that Devi would take it the wrong way & there would be some problem with their relationship.. but they just laughed at it..

The way kukkan handled his in-laws & how Devi supported him was just awesome.