Dharampatni

Who's family is richer?..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

butterfly15..

Goldie

butterfly15..

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Mohan seems to have a bigger house than Kastur, yet Kastur's family seems to be richer. Even Mohan's dad borrowed money from Kastur's family.. So who is more wealthy.. I'm confusedConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who's family is richer?.." in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I think Kastur's family is wealthier as Bhanu borrowed money off Kastur's dad for their business.

Mohan's house could be bigger beacuse it maybe a ancestral home in which his family or ancestors have always lived in. I agree Kastur's house seems a little smaller but probably because they have a smaller family than Mohan's.

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
^ I'd  agree with that...Baapji clearly tells Jitu that he can't afford the kind of money that Jitu has loaned to  Bhanu  for Mohan's studies, and in lieu of that asks that Mohan and Kastur marry. So I'm guessing that they're living in an ancestral house but aren't as financially well-off as the Desai's are. 

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I think finanacially KASTUR's family is richer. As pradip is vy educated nd nattu is also studying. Even kastur also studied, but she left it in between. But Gala family, all of dem r illiterate. Only MOHAN studied dat too taking money 4m JITU. even once baapji told jitu dat he doesn't hv a huge amount of 20 lacs 2 repay him back!!!
Overall i guess kastur's family is richer!!!

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Sundas I wouldn't call them illiterate...at most, most of the family members must have done their degree/B.Comm before stepping into the shop because we need to remember this is Mumbai and they have to - as a well-known Gujarati family - maintain a certain standard which  means they have to reach to a certain level of education...Mohan has done his Masters so that has become a big deal in the family. Otherwise education ke hisaab se the Gala family is equal to the Desais. They're just not as well-off as the Desais are. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.