Adaalat

What else...?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
We all love Adaalat!! We have seen soo many different and interesting stories!  and some of them were full of bloopers! Embarrassed Some of them were out of my mind...impossible things were happening...Embarrassed But some of them were really interesting!! ..Some of them were worth taking our time!!  Big smile 
Which show doesn't have ups and downs?!! Smile We have seen quite alot of wonderful tracks!! 
- New tracks
-New judges
-New female prosecutors
-New Male prosecutors 
-KD's new assistant (Varun) 
-KD's mischievous neighbour 
 - alot of other things 
but   
What else ...? 
Would you like to see?? 
I would really wanna see a double show episode! of Adaalat +  CID I dont really know how to say that Tongue but I mean an episode where the character's of both the shows meet ...and they solve a case together or something!? Big smile
What else besides all the new things would you like to see? Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What else...?" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
there is an episode of abhijeet in adaalat

ilovetelevision

Groupbie

ilovetelevision

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
KD falling for a girl/ love track of KD

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I want to see KD's worst Nightmare as Public Prosicutor. Evil Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.