Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

my anger! upd chap 17 pg65 DEC 09 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 70

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
wow awesome first update. totally different concept. arohis anger is just so funny. itna gussa. lol not goood (: well please pm me. i love ure ff's ggoood job! please update this and stubborn quickly. i am eagerly waiting!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratimysticlover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my anger! upd chap 17 pg65 DEC 09 (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Wow wow n just wow luved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlover

gauri12

gauri12

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
amazing start archie.. i love the hot headed aru.. arjun-arohi ki takkar will be so much fun now.. do continue soon..!

justpratimysticlover

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Archie,

this was a great start, what a story man

both are hot headed and arjun thinks he is gods gift to women

cant wait for their clash

LET THE FIREWORKS BEGIN

justpratimysticlover

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

hi guys here is a short update from me! this ff is dedicated to the frnd who told me to follow my passion! tnx 4 such gr8 advice! read and enjoy! dn't 4get to hit the lk button!  not edited so pls ignore mistakes!                                           

Chapter 2

Arohi was fuming and smoke was coming out of her head! She can kill the guy if he came in front of her! How dare he do that to her? No how dare he say that to her? That rich spoiled brat thought he could just butt in and mess with her! Oh he really didn't think that she would leave him. Oh no! He was going to pay hard! He hadn't done well by siding with that Mishti! They were going to regret it! Arohi was pacing in her small room. Her evil brain was trying hard to hatch a plan! Her friends were trying to calm her down but all in vain. Every time they mentioned his name she got hyper! By now she had crushed her pillow so hard that one more crush it's sure to get damaged! Her anger was showing no sign of settling down and she had skipped her dinner! All through these years her family had learned one thing never talk to her while she was in her rages! She lay in her bed throwing darts to the dart board imagining his face there! What was his name? Oh yeah Arjun! So Arjun you are going to regret fighting with me! I will make sure of that!

So guys by now you had known Arohi's state now it's entirely fair to show Arjun and his condition! Arjun was also pacing in his room. He was beyond angry! First time in his life he was insulted by a girl! He was not going to let it go! She was going to learn a lesson! He will make her life hell no harder than hell! To calm down Arjun went to his gym and started weight lifting! With every lift the slap rewinded in his head and his rage increased! His body started sweating and started giving out hotness! He was feeling hot in every sense! His face crunched on hearing the sound of slap again and again in his head! He Arjun Singhania was insulted by a girl! What was her name? Oh yeah Arohi she just got into the biggest trouble of her life. He was going to make sure of it! He had only played a prank on her for his friend Mishti! She didn't need to slap him! She did it and she was going to regret it! Arjun's mom Savita had seen him and knew at once he was angry and someone was in grave danger! She knew there was no stopping her son but what she didn't know the girl with whom he had messed with was no lesser!

Well they had met and had grown great hatred for each other. Now it was time for some fights or pranks! Today was the day freshers join the college and no need to say that Shefali was among them. Arohi may be hot headed and fought with her sister but she would never allow anyone else to even touch her not even her parents! To make the matters worse Arjun's cousin Romit was also joining along with his twin Gauri. There was a long series of events awaiting both of them. Arohi had arrived in college earlier than Shefali so that she could arrange everything before the freshers started showing up. As per the college rule ragging was not allowed and it was Arohi's duty to prevent any such activities so she roamed in the college premises keeping an eye out! Freshers arrived and began to ease up in the new atmosphere. Arohi had checked on Shefali and seeing her eased up she decided to go to library. Whatever she was she had an eye for books! While she was in library Arjun had come to the freshers for a small ragging. As fate would have it he chose Shefali. On her refusal to follow any kind of ragging Arjun asked her to kiss his cousin Romit. Shefali looked at Romit and then looked at Arjun and told him she would never do it and that she was the sister of Arohi who was in anti-ragging squad! This only increased his anger and he started to force her to kiss Romit. Shefali refused and Arjun began dangerously strolling towards her. It took only minutes for Arohi to know about this. She got angry by the mere mention of Arjun and she walked angrily out of the library. Before Arjun reached Shefali he was blocked by the girl he hated the most. Arohi stood there between Arjun and Shefali. She shot a death glare to him which was returned with due intensity. Arohi spoke first,

"Don't you know ragging is banned in our campus? If you are so interested in ragging then rag your cousins and yourself! As far as I know you are also new here whether first year or not!"

"I will do whatever I wanted to! You can never stop me! Save your sister now but will you be able to save everyone? Miss Red Nose you can never beat Arjun Singhania!" Arjun growled to Arohi.

"Oh yeah let me see! I won't let you rag anyone! If you did you will regret it badly! And I don't care if you are Arjun Singhania! Mr. Obnoxious!" Arohi was not ready to give up!

"Oh yeah" with this Arjun moved closer to Arohi. Arohi too moved closer and they both stared each other to kill! They would have stood there like that forever if their professor hadn't come there. They gave each other death glares and went to their class.

They were both in the same class but Arohi didn't mind it since she was with her friends. But her mind's peace was destroyed in moment's notice when their teacher moved Vanshika to another place and Arjun to next to Arohi! They both stared at the teacher like she had said them to eat fire! For them that was easier! Soon enough they were fighting and both of them were thrown out of the class!

Being thrown out was not a big problem but when you had to stand outside with your enemy it was like hell. Yes you guessed it right again! They started their fight there too!

"Miss Red Nose I am telling you I am not going to leave you! Because of you I am thrown out of the class! You pagal!"

"Oye red nose kisko bola! Mr. Obnoxious! We are thrown out because of you! You started the fight by taking my book and criticizing my handwriting! You know what I had the most beautiful handwriting here! And it's not my problem if you can't distinguish between good and bad!"        

"You are Miss Red Nose! You are impossible! I hadn't forgotten the slap! You will pay for it!"

Before Arohi could reply the bell rang and she was about to go but he hold her wrist. She looked at him questioningly. He said, "Miss I am not letting you go! You are going to pay now in front of everyone!" Then he kissed her on lips and all the students bore witness to it! Arjun was enjoying it and if she hadn't stomped on his feet he would have never let her go! She stared at him disbelievingly. He gave her an evil smile and turned to go but was stopped by her 'Mr. Arjun'. He turned around but to his bad she sprayed pepper spray to his eyes. While he was rubbing his eyes she kneed him in his weak part! Arjun never expected this and he howled in pain! Arohi in addition gave him an extra kick and went from there as a fuming ball!

When Adhiraj came to know about it he decided to reply him in equal measure. He kept Arjun's cousins Romit and Gauri captive. He was about to rag these two but was stopped by Arohi.

"Addy leave them yaar! My fight is with their brother not them! And I have shown him what happens when he messes with Arohi Khanna! And you two go and tell your brother that he should never mess with me and if he did he would get more than what he got today! Now scoot!"

Arohi saw them rushing off. She was obviously angry with Arjun but she wouldn't stoop so low as hurting another person for his deeds! He will be punished but she will decide how! Arohi went to wash room and straightened her red kurti and beige churi bottom! She washed her face but she could still feel his warm lips on hers. She touched her lips and her insides burned. Nobody had dared before and no one would dare again. She had demonstrated what happens if anyone crossed their boundaries with her! Arohi looked at herself in the mirror. Her lips were bruised and she wanted to cry but her cry was crushed deep by her anger!

Arjun was burning from shame and pain! He had been kicked by a girl in front of everyone! Once again for the first time a girl kneed him for kissing her! He broke the glass of water he had by crushing it. When he came to know about what happened to his cousins instead of feeling thankful and guilty he gritted his teeth. He thought she did it to defame him! He was not going to leave this girl! She was going to pay hard! To increase his anger Mishti was telling him how she insulted her for commenting on her dress. But she intentionally forgot to tell him she had used derogatory words which angered Arohi!

Arjun had no compassion for Mishti. He knew she was just a dumb bimbo who wanted to be his girlfriend! But right now he was ready to hear anything bad about Arohi!

Both the angry youngsters were boiling with anger for each other! But there was something that they had been intentionally putting on hold. The weird feeling they got while kissing! But their hatred and paramount anger for each other blinded this feeling!

Arohi was now in their gang's adda and was aimlessly playing basketball on their own court. She rewinded the kiss in her head and it increased her anger. There was a quality in Arohi. Whenever she was angry she tried to use that energy for something else by thinking she was beating the person by doing so! She now imagined she was playing against Arjun and she scored every single throw! Arjun was also playing basketball thinking about Arohi! He too scored every single throw!

Arohi returned to home and had warned her sister against telling their parents anything! She didn't need another lecture! She brooded in her room and thought ways to prevent him from coming near her! Arjun was also thinking about ways of troubling Arohi! But both didn't know they were going to meet very soon more precisely within hours!   

leave ur precious comments guys! i need feedback! guys i will only be giving short updates frm now onwards as classes are resuming and exams are around the corner! but i will gv 1 update for each ff every week! more if i hv enough time!   

Edited by mysticlover - 10 September 2011 at 9:29am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

wantKMH3shruti_raiaddictive_kmhmad4karanMsFuzzybear69love.1Ruky07gauri12-anzaeram-sar786piamistchanni_starjustpratiarjuhi_kmhAnupa28salmankh1angilisreya19roy...Sheher...artaMsSweetheart96arunsunita_gmshreya_arjuhi--Anjali--cherry227myviewpremmIsHeZ.x.vrshn.punam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...

Sp666

Sp666

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
It was really good! Wow I'm loving it! Please don't delay the update :) its just too good!

mysticlover.vrshn.

...Sheher...

Goldie

...Sheher...

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

wow achu 2 updates in one day ( morning ) you made my day yarr Heart

i love this arohi...she's cute ...jab bhi new character daalo gi usse lamba kad deena or fast banana like your updates LOL

Edited by ...Sheher... - 10 September 2011 at 4:48am

mysticloverpunam2712

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
wow mystic...
awesomeee update...
end kyun kiya...i want more...
u hav no idea how much i luvd it...aru kicked him n sprayed pepper over him...hmm go aru go!!!!
bichara arjun...bt he sudnt hav kissed her like dat though i was enjoying reading that part bt still it was wrong na...
luvd d update...continue soon n thnx 4d pm...tc :)

Edited by justprati - 10 September 2011 at 5:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top