Frequent Posters

MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow one more ff plz continue n i want stuborn too
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi guys this is the 1st chapter of the new ff! this is a short chapter! pls read nd leave a comment!                                           

Chapter 1

First let's introduce the hot tempered girl whose name happened to be Arohi. The name may convey sweetness, caring and forgiving by the mere sound of it! Yeah she was all this but she was the most hot tempered girl you would have ever met. As per the rules of introduction we can start from her bedroom where she was sound asleep and if you expected a big bedroom full of teddy bears and pink stuff put a full stop there! Her room was probably the smallest room in that house not because her family members were cruel but because she wanted everything in her hand's reach! The most accessed part of her room was her study table where she had put her computer! In her table was two cups filled with pens and pencils and sketch pens! In one hand's reach was a dictionary and the other hand's reach was a rough notepad!

Arohi woke from a long sleep. Today was the first day of her second year in college. She was excited! She took a good long bath and came out. She had a sweet smile playing on her lips. She took her green sleeveless kurti and her green harem pants. She loved this dress. There was a story of how she came to wear only Indian wears. When she and her friend were 10 her friend Vanshika wore a salwar kameez to school out of curiosity and a trouble gang there teased her. Arohi who could never see her loved ones being teased fought with that gang and told them she Arohi was going to wear only Indian dresses from that day onwards and if they teased her she was going to break their head! The gang was the trouble makers there but they know she was one wild cat and they never troubled her but she wore Indian dress everyday to provoke them and slowly it became her habit. See her anger and pride was too much!

Another instant was the one in which she fought with her sister Shefali for a pink top and when her mom gave that top to Shefali Arohi became angry and vowed that she would never wear or like pink ever! She loved her sister and had forgotten that incident but never forgotten that she hated pink! Her anger's another victim was her stomach! If she fought with any of her family member she wouldn't eat for one full day unless the person said sorry! She was the most stubborn and hot tempered girl!

Arohi looked at her image in mirror. She looked beautiful. She left her hair loose and tied her watch. She took her bag and filled it with her necessary things. If you thought it included make-up things you are once again wrong! She had some of them but majority was taken over by other things! She had a notebook of Dell, a notepad, some markers, lot of chewing gums, her phone, her face wash and finally her pepper spray! She was one girl! She took a chewing gum out but put it back because she knew her mom would scold her! She put her bag cross-shouldered and put her flat sandals on. She rummaged through her books until she found the library book she needed to return. She came out of her room and sat down at her dining table chair. She was adamant about the fact that no one should sit in her chair! Well, she had other demands too like no one should sit or sleep in her bed, no one should use her cup and lastly no one should use her watches! Apart from these she was an unselfish and generous girl! She would even share her tooth brush if she had to but not the above!

After finishing her breakfast she was about to leave but was stopped by her mom!

"Beta how will you go? Do you need money to give to auto rickshaw?"

"Mom Vanshi will pick me! And don't start about me not learning how to drive!" Arohi said with little irritation.

"Why shouldn't I? You were too lazy and now look your friends are driving their own vehicles! When will you understand?" said Arohi's mom with sadness and anger.

"Mom! Stop it! If you are going to start I am going! And about me not learning to drive it's because I am not interested! If you are so sad about it consider I am doing it to reduce pollution! Bye!" said a fuming Arohi. She got angry even by a small thing!

"Come on Aru you can't be so angry for such a trivial thing! Just chill girl!" said a very happy Vanshika. Arohi shot a glare at her and she stopped. Yeah chill when you have to hear it every day! thought a fuming and irritated Arohi!

Well this time you guys guessed it right! She didn't learn driving because of her temper! Her mom used to say this everyday to her and of course Arohi got frustrated and decided to never learn driving! She was a very ill-tempered girl even though she had other good qualities! She was helping, caring, listening when she feels like and more over a very loyal friend! Her only default was her greatest enemy!

Arohi and Vanshika entered their college and they slowly walked to their classroom. Arohi as usual was looking herself! Chewing her gum and giving everyone a scrutinizing look! She may be dressed as a simple and very innocent and bechari type girl but she surely wasn't one! She belonged to a middle class family and she valued her family values but she never let anyone take control of her because of that! The entire college knew they shouldn't mess with this girl! No boy dared to pass a comment on her and her friends! No rich spoiled brat girl dared to tease her because of her attire! Actually there was one girl who dared and still daring but every time she tried to put Arohi in problem she ended up in problem! The girl's name was Mishti but according to Arohi her name should have been 'Kaduvi' and Arohi called her that!

Arohi was passing through the basket ball court and she couldn't stop herself from entering the game. She played the game for sometime and after that left for her class! In class as usual she sat in the last bench so that she had news about everything! She never chewed gum in class but if the class was boring she had other activities! She played several games with her friends and her friends included Vanshika, Rahul, Harsh, Saloni and Adhiraj. They were a tight pack and there was only one quality needed to be friends with Arohi. Tolerance. These 5 had that and hence they were best friends!

After college Arohi and her friends roamed in their college grounds before going to home. They roam about there and plan their little pranks! Today everyone was happy because no one had messed with Arohi and she hadn't lost her temper. Since Arohi had to return her library book they stayed in college premises for a little longer and they didn't know that could bring a hailstorm of problems! Arohi after returning her book was coming to her friends when a football hit her. She turned around to find a tall built guy running towards her. He said, "Sorry! I didn't see you! Very very sorry!"

Arohi for some reason didn't lost her temper but she said, "You should better be careful next time!" Arohi leave from there and before she took another 5 steps the ball again hit her. This time she was very furious! She turned around to eat that guy alive! To her surprise the guy  was standing with Mishti. It only triggered anger! Mishti was saying, "Arjun this is that girl! You know the one with red nose!"

The guy was saying "Mish this girl doesn't seem hot tempered! She didn't tell me anything for hitting her! May be she become afraid of me! Or better she may have fallen for me! I am so irresistible!"  Arohi was now literally fuming! That guy! I will kill him! thought Arohi. She stepped close to him and said, "Yeah I didn't say anything because I don't get angry at retarded people! Yeah you are irresistible not for me but for this dumb girls! You messed with the wrong girl!" with this Arohi gave him a tight slap! Arjun never expected this he lunged towards her but was stopped by Adhiraj. Arjun filled with anger told her, "You don't know who I am! I am Arjun Singhania and I am not going to leave you! You count your days! You behenji!"

"Oye! I don't care if you are the prime minister! And I am not your behenji! I would kill myself than being the sister of a retarded dumb monster like you!"

Arjun had never been insulted like this! He was new here and Mishti was his friend. He played a prank on her saying! He never expected this girl to insult him like this! Now it was his war and he was determined to win! He was dragged away from there by Mishti and her friends! Arohi was also feeling outrageous! She was also dragged from there by her friends. Her day had been ruined and she vowed to make that guy's life hell while he was in this college! This was how they met and on their first meet they had vowed to make each others life hell!

not edited so ignore mistakes!😊

Edited by mysticlover - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me first :)

wow!! i'm like laughing my head off!! man her angry!! i just love this!!!
cant wait for them to fighting their way into love :D
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😊 Wow... Awesome! I like this hot headed Arohi lol... she reminds me of me haha, but Im not that hot headed as her like how she swears to never wear pink because of something that happened with her sister! I really like this character hehe 😃

Arjun is wow... would always like him whatever character hehe 😉 good or bad!
Nah but really like their first meet...was so cool! Can't wait to see how this story will proceed! Their fights and then love will be great!!!!! 😃

Thanks for starting this new FF 👏 I can tell its going to be a great journey hehe!!!!

Obvs please add me to you PM list hehe!

Thanks and update soon 😊
Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I'm loving this concept! And arohis charachter is so.. Feisty ;) hehe please so continue! And please dom pm me! Thank youuEdited by Sp666 - 12 years ago
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update =) 

do contonio soon =)
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oye sab res likh kar chale gaye!

tnx varsh! yeah her anger is epic!
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow  it was awesome start. i was laughing while reading. wow she is really that hot tempered... Lol they met and are thinking of making theri life hell... i can say this journey will be awesome to read... pm me when u update next part...
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well everybody has some fault n for her its anger...n besides being a tomboy isnt that bad either, infact tomboy in indian attire hmm...m luving it...
awesome start mystic...n d way u described her character ahem very gud...
infact i cudnt stop ma laughter in some places...i knoe its not that funny bt still dnt knoe why...
m really enjoying it...continue soon...its jst too gud...thnx 4d pm
tc :) :) :)