Alka moves on, Savitri Happy--indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Alka moves on, Savitri happy

Alka, who was going through a bad phase, has now decided to move on in her life, in STAR One's political prime time drama Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein.

She has decided to let her past go and look forward to the future, for the sake of her family. Alka's parents Savitri and NNT - are thrilled that their daughter has finally left behind her trauma and is making a new start. In tonight's episode, Jay and Alka will go out for dinner.

A STAR One.in source reveals, "Alka has finally decided to move on in life instead of grieving over Chander's death, and her family is happy to see this change in her. Jay, who is hoping to marry Alka, will take her happy avatar as a sign, and will try to impress her more than ever before. Watch out for how Alka reacts to Jay's invitation to dinner, and how she makes him understand that he is nothing more than a friend to her. Alka has actually been feeling guilty for doubting Jay in Chander's case, so this is her way of making amends with him. Savitri and Alka's father, NNT, are happy to see Alka starting her life afresh, leaving her traumatic past behind."

A composed Alka aka Sara Khan says, "I am trying to move on in life. I have accepted Jay's friendship, but I have also clearly mentioned to him that I can't think of getting married to him, as I still love Chander. No one can take his place in my heart. For me, Jay is just a friend, who stood by me during tough times. I feel guilty that I blamed him for no reason for Chander's death, but he accepted my accusations calmly. My family is happy to see me happy, smiling and working again."

Alka's mother Savitri aka Neelima Parandekar is delighted to see her stepping into a new phase of life. When asked about her feelings, Savitrai says, "Yes. Any mother would be happy see her daughter getting out of shock, and so am I. I know Alka will do her best in this new phase of life. For any wife, it is very difficult to forget her husband. However, I feel that with time, things will be fine. I just want Alka to settle down in life, but somewhere, I feel the need to get her to marry again soon. Earlier, I didn't like Jay at all, but when he came to me with Alka's marriage proposal, I realized that he loves Alka a lot. So, I feel he is the right guy after Chander. My husband and I do not have any master plan for convincing Alka to get married, but before we decide anything regarding her marriage, I will definitely tell my husband that Alka and Jay first need to understand each other and only then, they should marry."

Will this dinner prove beneficial to both Jay and NNT? Will Jay convince Alka to accept his marriage proposal? To get the answers, don't forget to watch Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media  Friday, September 09, 2011

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz-Swetha--Anks-Rajiniliciousharshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alka moves on, Savitri Happy--indya.com" in Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

THE-FUTURE-LORD

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

no

y r the cvs bend on making jay alka.

its always chalka

whatthefrack

whatthefrack

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Nothing can be done on this shoestring budget with Mohan Joshi cornering probably half of the money and frankly looks very fake in this role, kinda na ghar ka na ghaat ka. His smile is the most atrocious part of his acting. He is better off playing the nasty guy in movies looking super angry and pissed added with his diabolical laughter. Here he looks completely out of sorts and idiotic.

This Jai guy whoever he is, is the second worst in acting only just after Mr. Stiffness. He has only one way of standing in front of Alka, slightly bent forward towards the left and giving the same beaten up expression looking for an opening to plant a kiss on Alka's cheek. Seriously if he had to be paired with Alka give him some character rather than showing him with always that lost puppy look. Frankly his attitude is like the dog's tail which will never straighten. And the dialogs between them, the less said the better. Its kinda an old vinyl record stuck forever. Oh well, as if the CVs are bothered at all. I guess its keeping with the changing times in India where an MLA marries a mass murderer and people look forward to the wedding ROFL. Splendid.

Now that Mr. and Mrs. Stiffness have comfortably settled in their drunken ways of life, why waste scenes on them even. We can safely assume that they are having a good time with their booze in their bedroom.

Remind me how many days left till this super confusion ends?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Rolzz

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Happy for Alka moving on... she deserves to happy!! But please no more Jai!!! He just annoys the hell out of me!!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.