Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Bhavana Gret job...But must do one thing..Edit ur Post Which is on Page 2. and post this there..so that everyone can see itt..it is very speciall for all of us for all Daya Fcians
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bhavna...this is the wonderful surprise or gift for us...nothing is better than this...thanx a lot...πŸ€—
What a cool hand-writing πŸ˜ƒ
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just came and saw the 'surprise.' Thank u Bhavna, many, many thanks  πŸ€—
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good job Neeme. U made a nice fc. This is your first fc, I am sure u will do much better in future,  Good job, indeed! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice to know you all loved it guys !!! I told him theres an FC sir ... they talk about you and write about you as long as they're there. He was very Happy ... and asked me the full form of FC ... I said Daya's fan club !! He was indeed very happy guys ... and sent best wishes and loads o love for you all !!!

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@bhavana - I never ever gazed at your post for so long as I am doing now   am literally     thanks a tone for the priceless gift ever...  

aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Bhavana Gret job...But must do one thing..Edit ur Post Which is on Page 2. and post this there..so that everyone can see itt..it is very speciall for all of us for all Daya Fcians

Neeme...u can add it somewhere in first page  !!...that would be better I guess...😊 πŸ˜Š
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly it should be added in all the FC of Daya sir 
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadrika-

Neeme...u can add it somewhere in first page  !!...that would be better I guess...😊 πŸ˜Š

yeah i agree else you can edit the title as "daya sir's signature on page.." πŸ˜ƒ

welcome mitaliji... h r u? πŸ˜›
Edited by monika21 - 12 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Nice to know you all loved it guys !!! I told him theres an FC sir ... they talk about you and write about you as long as they're there. He was very Happy ...πŸ˜› and asked me the full form of FC ... I said Daya's fan club !! He was indeed very happy guys ... and sent best wishes and loads o love for you all !!!  πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ