Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jenishazz

Goldie

Jenishazz

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Everybody in the show knows that Tapu has lost her baby.  And here Ichcha has a baby which she tells frankly that she has picked it up from the roadside.  Cant anyone in the show guess and find out that Mukta is Tapasya's baby. Not even Jogi, nani, or Divya.  Nani goes to the extent of throwing the baby forgetting that  Tapu lost her baby on the road.  In real life, if someone close to us loses a baby on the road like this and someone else close to us has a baby and  claims that she has picked it up from the road, is it not easy to find out that this baby is the very same baby lost by the other person.  Ichcha says that she picked up the baby from the road and noone is surprised or even bothered to ask her from where she has picked it up or when she picked it up.
Its okay that they can recogonize the baby as it is grown.  But atleast they can ask Ichcha about the baby and unite the baby with her parents.  This is not a matter where they have to put in all their brains to find out that it is Tapasya's baby.  They can easily find out that the baby Rasya's.  Why dont they think about it???
Its as simple as 1+1=2

Edited by JJPJ - 09 September 2011 at 5:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fandivyababuGuitargirlradasharunima_LUIT.lovelylotus.tiny15SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Think guyz think" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guitargirl

Guitargirl

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Yeah JJ totally agreed.In uttaran they show the characters dumb and as if they lack sense .No one uses their mind except tapasya.It feels only tapasya has the right to use her brains.Most importantly Veer wud have sensed when Ichcha told that she found her on a stormy night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
yeah it never clicks in Jogi's mind ...he never asks on which date you found this baby & where .

But they have to drag the show till generation leap Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15.lovelylotus.

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
the thing is they can guess but everyday so many people lose their babies Ouchso i think this is what going in their minds ..tapasya left the baby in ashram ..ichcha found it on bus station ..rathore knows the entire story if he meets with  ichcha and get to know the story of mukhta  then he can understand very well and tappu too that the thief left the baby there ..i think it would be a logical approach from veer ichcha to give ad in paper with full story before adpoting muktha legally ..but cvs won't do it ..thats for sure ..they can never show thier leads sensible Angry if they don't want mukhta with her parents now at least make your leads take sensible step of advertising  make rathore or tappu miss the ad  somehow but don't show your leads as fools but no they will make them fools Angry

Edited by kikyo - 09 September 2011 at 7:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crisps21Jenishazzarunima_LUITtiny15

Jenishazz

Goldie

Jenishazz

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@Guitargirl. Yes.  Lets see who's gonna finally find out Muktha is Taps' baby, just dragging.  No logic in UT.  We have to wait for another ---months to  see that happen. 

Edited by JJPJ - 09 September 2011 at 7:15am

Guitargirl

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Ya its obvious and easy to guess but its quite hard to think tapasya lost baby and ichha got it from road. How could anyone think of such a big coincident? Evn its hard for tapu to guess its her baby as in a day so many people loose their baby and so many leaves purposely.

tiny15

Bella.

IF-Dazzler

Bella.

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Apart from rathore and tappu, I don't think anyone else knows how tappu lost her baby...Rathore told some lies to jogi regarding how they lost the baby...also nani doesn't know how tappu lost the baby and where she kept the baby...

tiny15

monalisa2010mam

Groupbie

monalisa2010mam

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=JJPJ]@Guitargirl. Yes.  Lets see who's gonna finally find out Muktha is Taps' baby, just dragging.  No logic in UT.  We have to wait for another ---months to  see that happen.   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOW  LET  ME  GUESS...HMM...I  THINK  IT'S  GOING  TO  BE  AVINASH  WHO  IS  GOING  TO  DO  THE  JOB  OF  REVEALING   THE   SECRET  OF  BABE'S  IDENTITY  TO   RATHORE   FOR   A  LUMPSOME  SUM  OF  MONEY...It  always happens in films...why not in serials?As to how Avinash will get hold of the secret ,that I'll leave to the UTTARAN-creators to work out.I can't give away all my precious ideas free of cost !Big smileBut let me just add--Avinash has LOMRI  KI  DIMAAK...so he will add 2+2 and find out the truth where the other dumbos have failed!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top