Diya Aur Baati Hum

Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

After reading your replies here ANGEL.. to be very honest, I guess you need to go to a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist. Please do so. It would be better for your future and your kids.

I dont like people suffering because of no reason.
please help yourself, God will help you.
Thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arunima_LUIT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 9)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jattionfire

Originally posted by Angelbud

This is for the members above that are ganging up on me again!!  Simran, I  just want to point out that Its not fair to say " please ignore any post made by angelbud" As this by virtue of its resentment incites an unfair views and feeds negative opinions of me, and clearly highlights and proves your bias and preconceived notion about me!

You are really determined to try and discredit my opponions yet I always try my best to see others opponions for what they are! Hence coming on here and discussing issues that to alot of people would be considered very unfair and racist such as: "bloody Americans and bloody English" said by the main protagonist of your favourite show!

Even though from the very first episode I was extremely offended as were many  of my friends here in the Uk I have still tried to keep an open mind to discuss these points on here! You clame to want to "lighten the post" by pointing out, that everyone other than me is a "baatian" therefore once again singling me out and suggesting that you want a gang mentality towards me, you call it "sticking up for yourselves" to clearly hide your real intentions!

Surely this forum is to discuss the show, and critically evaluate it.  I have repeatadely asked the guys on here to be friends but they reply calling me "stupid" and a variety of other insults!  I do have people on here that are interested in my point of view which you can see from all of the replies! Not just on here but also on Yeh Rishta, Meeken se Dor  and saathiya, I give them real enjoyment and uplifting posts with my "breaking News" Idea! I ask you please, just because you do not like me not does not give you the right to keep bashing me and ganging up against me! I see form your tag that you are a regular here so I would have thought that perhaps trying to guide a new member such as me would have been sensible.

I love Star plus and this forum and as i keep asking, cant we be friends??

I just wanted to tell you that she didn't SAY it.. she gave an example to a European lady that WE INDIANS NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.. she wasn't picking on neither Americans nor British people.. she just gave a decent example..
Thanks..

Oh well in that case then in light of the above subjective analyses you pose, Sandhya must have some sort of god like omnipresence to be every where at the same time and to have herd everything from the past and present that every single Indian has said!  Do you not realise that her generalisation by virtue of the fact she opposed the opinions of America and Uk and Germany with the most superior knowledge must have incited feelings that was once given the terminology  we are clearly debating over.  

Further to this the comment "Bloody Americans and Bloody English" was not said to an American or an English person! It was said to a German lady!  If you knew anything about European history and world history you would know that Germany still to this day have to apologise for the millions upon millions that were slaughterd by their Dictator in WW2!  Yet clearly the show used a German accent which you in India may not recognise hence your reference to the "European lady" but to many millions the accent is not forgotten, we forget and forgive but dont want to be blamed by your program for what one german woman said in the market!  Your show suggested that just becasue we are not from India its ok to generalise like this! Just because we may look the same does not mean we are the same race! Surely in your own part of the world people may hail from different countries yet have the same complexion! 

The terrorism in DABH and this particular thread highlights this fact! We don't even know who the terrorists are yet! And where they come from, do you? I expect no! So therefore before anyone is judged one should make sure all the facts are correct, just like the writers should have of DABH in reference to this matter!

Please try and keep up and be careful and considerate with your choice of words! There are also "Europeans" watching and I wouldn't want them to take offence to your comment either!

First of all.. there was no need of writing an essay Shocked.. this is not a literature or journalism classLOL.. secondly, dont try to tell me anything about Germans or European historyShocked. For your very kind of information, you are not the only one to have the thing called KNOWLEDGE hereSmile.. I did go to high school and I did take AP courses and I did study WWI and WWII and I do know about the state of Germany very wellApprove. What are you trying to indicate by referring to DABH as YOUR SHOW??? AngryI am not one of the CVs here. LOLThirdly, the shows are not in particular for EUROPEANS to watch. They are for Indian people and most of India's population don't even know where Germany is.Shocked So what if Sandhya referred to Great Britain or America?? Was the dialogue supposed to be like this?Geek
Lady - Bloody Indians.
Sandhya - Hey.. Which country do you belong to?
Lady - Germany.
Sandhya - Oh.. where that is?
Lady- in Europe.
Sandhya - OHHH... have you heard indians calling BLOODY GERMANS??
NOOOAngry
you are not supposed to do PhD on the show that you are ought to notice every single DETAIL of the show. OH lord.. SO WHAT if she said that?????????Wacko
DOnt expect people to be nice to you just because you think that you are thinking out of the box.Stern Smile
you are way beyond my approach.Confused
Thanks

If you know about "the state of Germany" very well then why use a generalisation such as "European lady" when referring to a specific issue such as the relevance of who her statement was to target, If you were aware of the offence that that could invoke then why provoke the above response from myself that you so clearly are confused about!  Either way I suggest if your education system is so well versed in the subject matter relating to ones citizenship you would indeed notice the diffrence.  Or perhaps during that particular lesson you were drawing happy faces as you seem to have a liking for that on the above post of yours!  Once again your lack of concentration to my statement clearly resulted in your feeble attempt at an excuse " you are not supposed do a PHD on the show" and "So what if she said that".  I'm afraid the pleasure you clearly can not comprehend that I feel when faced with such a pity full attempt to use the left overs form a history class is something that gives me at least motivation to bother wasting my highly intelligent mind deciphering the psychological dysfunction that you deem your life.  Is not ones subjective experience of life not enriched by the subsequent understanding of another Human Being, yes indeed!

In sure you dont really grasp the above do you?  or my highly relevant points about DABH? Unless mabe in a wild moment of doubt their may shine a ray of light through the cracked and broken pot of ones intellect!  Its never to late for one to realise need to understanding the cultures and beliefs of people in other countries as ones own, hence the very topic in DABH! Germany, the Uk and the USA are all countries with a capital, a government, and people that live there who all have feelings! Its nice to have respect for the country one lives in, not to embarrass it with the kind of bias and preconceived ideas you don't even realise you have! Sad but true my friend"

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

After reading your replies here ANGEL.. to be very honest, I guess you need to go to a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist. Please do so. It would be better for your future and your kids.

I dont like people suffering because of no reason.
please help yourself, God will help you.
Thanks.

I suggest you read the above reply to your post! Read it and then re-read it!  Then think about your post above. If you knew the difference between the two highly skilled professions you site then you would realise how pitiful and painfully weak your reply is.  Its embarrassing to be honest with you!   My understanding of DABH and my respect for its structure, direction, acting is clear and up to now their is no one on this particular forum that can match that!  I bother to reply as I have mercy on your ignorance and believe I should help those less fortunate than myself!

Please get some understanding of the show and my perternant points and try again! If not Ta Ta for now dear.Tongue

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i am not gonna read your essays here.. as i am not a professor of your weird college.. n yeah i mentioned both of those two professions on purpose because who knows what stage of development are you going through? you are kind of egocentric even now.. so you might need a psychologist help and if he or she doesn't fit you, you will have to go to a psychiatrist who can prescribe some strong medicationsLOL mentally sick and retarded peopleNuke 

i dont wanna get into an arguement here because its not the most important thing to do in my life..

you too get a life man/woman.. all you do is making stupid threads all the time..

goodbye..

may i never get to see your posts in my life..

waheguru

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arunima_LUIT

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
dont be over confident that you are more fortunate than me..
i am being nice thats why i m not saying anything
you gotta have respect weirdo
yes i did not get what u said because it was all full of CRAP
it wasnt the stufff HUMAN BEINGS think and talk about
you belong to an alien world
so please either transfer yourself or leave our HUMAN FORUM

je jyaada bakwaas maari taan apna haal soch lavi
ullu da patha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

i am not gonna read your essays here.. as i am not a professor of your weird college.. n yeah i mentioned both of those two professions on purpose because who knows what stage of development are you going through? you are kind of egocentric even now.. so you might need a psychologist help and if he or she doesn't fit you, you will have to go to a psychiatrist who can prescribe some strong medicationsLOL mentally sick and retarded peopleNuke 

i dont wanna get into an arguement here because its not the most important thing to do in my life..

you too get a life man/woman.. all you do is making stupid threads all the time..

goodbye..

may i never get to see your posts in my life..

waheguru

Seems like something has hit a nerve in your very small range of emotional experience in life!  Interesting that you also enjoy bashing people that have mental illness with your laughing faces and radioactive badges! Alto of people who experience terrorist attacks have PTS which is a mental illness and is certainley not funny at all! I know people after 9/11 who suffered with that and would take offence to your making a joke of them!  Are you saying you support terrorism then by laughing at the victims of it? If not then why are you so obsessed with mental health professionals, it sounds like you have really spent some time exploring those avenues, and by the looks of things my posts and DABH have just brought your conflict to the surface! 

Its quite clear that you are not understand this thread or the relevance of this to DABH, therefore I suggest you find another forum that you can express your confusion with!  Their are many such ones for people that don't have much to think about!  Theres the answer you were waiting for ! ta taSmile

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

dont be over confident that you are more fortunate than me..
i am being nice thats why i m not saying anything
you gotta have respect weirdo
yes i did not get what u said because it was all full of CRAP
it wasnt the stufff HUMAN BEINGS think and talk about
you belong to an alien world
so please either transfer yourself or leave our HUMAN FORUM

je jyaada bakwaas maari taan apna haal soch lavi
ullu da patha

Oh you decided to make another post!  Did your short term memory fail you once again? You claim you are being nice yet you have clearly defamed UK Germany and USA!  You claim that Starplus is just for India, so I suppose all the people that work in the UK for the company will have to loose their jobs then according to you!  My dear you clearly have idea of grandeur, do you also see things that are not there that you don't like? Hmm like peoples opinions? Do you hear voices in your head telling you that you "belong to an alien world" or do you believe you have been abducted by aliens?

It seems that you did have a read and then a re read just as I asked you to do hence your second post clearly showing your further reflections!  So at least you did what i said without even realising it!  Well done we are getting somewhere with you!  Anyway i'm off to watch DABH now to see what other topics I can write about on here, and maybe you can happily discuss with me!

Would you like to be friends now or do your still wasnt the patient -threapist relationship with me!  If that is so please leave your credit card detaila as my rates are 200 per hour! Ta Ta Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.