Diya Aur Baati Hum

Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
this is my first time visiting the forum & gosh, this is what i see!
peace,everyone!!

Edited by prc_fan1 - 13 September 2011 at 11:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 8)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

this is my first time visiting the forum & gosh, this is what i see!
peace,everyone!!

How can their be peace when this drama is still on TV! unless it changes its plot soon I really don't think many people will want to watch it! Its themes have really turned people against each other on here! I mean why did they have to say "bloody americans and Bloody english" to a german lady who made a genarlisation about indian people! Why blame two countries thousands of miles apart for something they didn't do! 

Its caused so many problems! Cry

who_am_i

Goldie

who_am_i

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Agree with the rest of the guys. If you something bad to say about the show, use your brain and dont post it. Why post something when no one will even care. Dont waste our and your own time. Notice that people who post nice and interesting posts get the most friends, so stop begging. People dont like you. And this not bullying so stop crying about it.

NO, we cant be friends.

So we cant have a critical analysis as far as your concerned then? Like I keep saying if you want friends go on a chat room! If you are clearly lonely then do something about it! From you four line answer its very clear that you have very little in your own brain to say about this actual post! ROFL K then. 'Like I keep saying if you want friends go on a chat room' On every single post, on this forum or the Gulaals.. people diss you and you reply back saying 'Can we be friends' Can you  just use Omegle or something? Seriously. Lmfao, kudos to you. You're getting the attention you wanted.

Its about Terrorism and a wedding! Do you have anything to say about this? If not then please keep you advice for yourself and get a viewpoint instead of following people that don't have a right to put pictures of actors that would clearly not support their viewpoint on their profile! Once again
'ROFL' Yes, it's about Terrorism and a wedding and you're about a skull with nothing in it. I don- wait. This is going to turn into a 'Yo mamma feast' So we shall leave it there.

I like your picture of Gulaal and Kaser! Very classy!Tongue kk.

Who said anything about wanting to be liked? Its objective opinions i'm interested in! I ask for common decency and within civilised and rational reality based life I therefore consider every human being as a friend, surely we all have something in common!

My posts have more likes than yours on many of the forums and my two of my posts on this forum have the highest number of views in the history of the DABH forum!  So please either try and be civil and learn something from me or just watch DABH and learn.  Either way you will find im extremely well versed about many programs on starplus of which i'm proud of.

Have a lovely day! Smile

ROFL two of your posts actually do have the highest number of views, funny of you to notice that, probably because people are enjoying the shit coming out of your mouth.
your too too funny please continueLOL. your bullshit makes my day.
oh and yeah i agree, we can't bloody be friends.
Don't have a nice dayBig smile.

"shit coming out of my mouth" Well your the one with the "RIM" in your name! I would have thought you would have liked that sort of thing! See if you can swallow and digest that then! Oh and that pic you have is as good looking as i am! Actually on second thoughts i'm much better looking than that! Tongue

Dont say nothing about me look at yourself first, no one even likes you, so go getta a life.
as far as my pic is concerned you being as good looking as that is impossible because you have the most ugliest nature i have ever seen in a human being.
oh and your 'pic' lookes uglier than a assBig smile.

Well if you had watched DABH you would realise that not being liked is clearly part of the theme of the show!  If it gives your limited vengeful intellect some sort of sick pleasure to hate me just like Sandhya was hated  then your the only one loosing!  Clearly to post what you did above highlights to anyone reading it that you are the one who feels ugly hence putting that picture up of the handsome man who in fact looks like me!! Further to this once again you make reference to my ass! Perhaps my witty reference to your name and your clear obsession with my ass passed straight through you. Your habit of looking at peoples asses hence being able to grade me as "an ugly ass" seems a hobby of yours therefore please do enlighten us all on what a "pretty ass is"? I would love to see that!   In the UK "rim" is someone that likes to explore ass! Can you not explore DABH in that case, and give us your educated opinion? Tongue Its not easy being as intelligent and funny as me! I could always teach you if you want to be friends?Smile
Are u mentally disturbed, don't u understand the difference beetween Real and Reel life????
Oh he lookes like you does he that's fine by me???? i Dont really care what goes on in that sick and twisted brain of your's.
and as far as ass is concerned, you seem comfortable writing a whole paragraph on it, so go ahead and do so.
ahem ahem be your friend oh PUHLEASE, go get a life.

note to self: why the f**k am i wasting my time on this retarded person's thread.

And don't f**king say anything about my name because i will f**king go and report u. Got it???? oh u probably did notLOL.

oh and stop going 'in the uk' because i am from the uk and i do know what stuff means. And incase you did not notice my name is Rimjhim
 intelligent and funny as you???? mate it probably aint easy being as retarded as you.

The above sounds just like your previous post and all previous posts before that but different in that you have at least learnt to structure your sentences better while we are having this exchange. Congratulations for that!  Except on this occasion your ranting on and on with your very basic insutlts that in all honesty are hilarious, so clearly you have learnt some humour from my wit as well! Im sorry you don't understand this topic and despite trying to explain that to you over and over again it seems you are still bent on the arse issue you started! The topic is about a wedding following a Terrorist attack, any views on that? If not then please do go and find someone else to have your tiff with!  Ta Ta Mr Rim!Smile

u know what,that's it i have reported u.
and i am sure many other's will do so aswell.
angel your a f**king little devil.

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@rimjhim ,honey please ignore these posts like we do,that way our sanity will be intact,please,just chill!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtib2011who_am_issweety007

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hey baghwan , i am gone for a week and look wat has this forum become LOL...

Honestly i didnot read all posts and esp the topic makers for sure, but i request ppl not to drag it any further as we all are simply wasting time ...

Mods or someone who is looking at this forum as of now , please do take time in closing this thread ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtissweety007monika_2691who_am_i

who_am_i

Goldie

who_am_i

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

@rimjhim ,honey please ignore these posts like we do,that way our sanity will be intact,please,just chill!

arrey what should i do man. this girl is driving me nuts.
Yeah she can do whatever she likes, but she don't have any rights to insult DABH.
the show has just started and she is giving it such a bad nameAngry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtissweety007monika_2691

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

hey baghwan , i am gone for a week and look wat has this forum become LOL...

Honestly i didnot read all posts and esp the topic makers for sure, but i request ppl not to drag it any further as we all are simply wasting time ...

Mods or someone who is looking at this forum as of now , please do take time in closing this thread ... 

This thread started out as a genuine questions and answers, its unfortunate that people on here have tried to turn it into something it's not!  Well its very unfortunate! Shame people that wanted to express their opinion couldn't!  I have been bashed and bashed over and over by people that really don't have any opinion about the topic! Those people know who they are! 

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jattionfire

This is for the members above that are ganging up on me again!!  Simran, I  just want to point out that Its not fair to say " please ignore any post made by angelbud" As this by virtue of its resentment incites an unfair views and feeds negative opinions of me, and clearly highlights and proves your bias and preconceived notion about me!

You are really determined to try and discredit my opponions yet I always try my best to see others opponions for what they are! Hence coming on here and discussing issues that to alot of people would be considered very unfair and racist such as: "bloody Americans and bloody English" said by the main protagonist of your favourite show!

Even though from the very first episode I was extremely offended as were many  of my friends here in the Uk I have still tried to keep an open mind to discuss these points on here! You clame to want to "lighten the post" by pointing out, that everyone other than me is a "baatian" therefore once again singling me out and suggesting that you want a gang mentality towards me, you call it "sticking up for yourselves" to clearly hide your real intentions!

Surely this forum is to discuss the show, and critically evaluate it.  I have repeatadely asked the guys on here to be friends but they reply calling me "stupid" and a variety of other insults!  I do have people on here that are interested in my point of view which you can see from all of the replies! Not just on here but also on Yeh Rishta, Meeken se Dor  and saathiya, I give them real enjoyment and uplifting posts with my "breaking News" Idea! I ask you please, just because you do not like me not does not give you the right to keep bashing me and ganging up against me! I see form your tag that you are a regular here so I would have thought that perhaps trying to guide a new member such as me would have been sensible.

I love Star plus and this forum and as i keep asking, cant we be friends??

I just wanted to tell you that she didn't SAY it.. she gave an example to a European lady that WE INDIANS NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.. she wasn't picking on neither Americans nor British people.. she just gave a decent example..
Thanks..

Oh well in that case then in light of the above subjective analyses you pose, Sandhya must have some sort of god like omnipresence to be every where at the same time and to have herd everything from the past and present that every single Indian has said!  Do you not realise that her generalisation by virtue of the fact she opposed the opinions of America and Uk and Germany with the most superior knowledge must have incited feelings that was once given the terminology  we are clearly debating over.  

Further to this the comment "Bloody Americans and Bloody English" was not said to an American or an English person! It was said to a German lady!  If you knew anything about European history and world history you would know that Germany still to this day have to apologise for the millions upon millions that were slaughterd by their Dictator in WW2!  Yet clearly the show used a German accent which you in India may not recognise hence your reference to the "European lady" but to many millions the accent is not forgotten, we forget and forgive but dont want to be blamed by your program for what one german woman said in the market!  Your show suggested that just becasue we are not from India its ok to generalise like this! Just because we may look the same does not mean we are the same race! Surely in your own part of the world people may hail from different countries yet have the same complexion! 

The terrorism in DABH and this particular thread highlights this fact! We don't even know who the terrorists are yet! And where they come from, do you? I expect no! So therefore before anyone is judged one should make sure all the facts are correct, just like the writers should have of DABH in reference to this matter!

Please try and keep up and be careful and considerate with your choice of words! There are also "Europeans" watching and I wouldn't want them to take offence to your comment either!

First of all.. there was no need of writing an essay Shocked.. this is not a literature or journalism classLOL.. secondly, dont try to tell me anything about Germans or European historyShocked. For your very kind of information, you are not the only one to have the thing called KNOWLEDGE hereSmile.. I did go to high school and I did take AP courses and I did study WWI and WWII and I do know about the state of Germany very wellApprove. What are you trying to indicate by referring to DABH as YOUR SHOW??? AngryI am not one of the CVs here. LOLThirdly, the shows are not in particular for EUROPEANS to watch. They are for Indian people and most of India's population don't even know where Germany is.Shocked So what if Sandhya referred to Great Britain or America?? Was the dialogue supposed to be like this?Geek
Lady - Bloody Indians.
Sandhya - Hey.. Which country do you belong to?
Lady - Germany.
Sandhya - Oh.. where that is?
Lady- in Europe.
Sandhya - OHHH... have you heard indians calling BLOODY GERMANS??
NOOOAngry
you are not supposed to do PhD on the show that you are ought to notice every single DETAIL of the show. OH lord.. SO WHAT if she said that?????????Wacko
DOnt expect people to be nice to you just because you think that you are thinking out of the box.Stern Smile
you are way beyond my approach.Confused
Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.