Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 6)

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Originally posted by Angelbud

Agree with the rest of the guys. If you something bad to say about the show, use your brain and dont post it. Why post something when no one will even care. Dont waste our and your own time. Notice that people who post nice and interesting posts get the most friends, so stop begging. People dont like you. And this not bullying so stop crying about it.

NO, we cant be friends.

So we cant have a critical analysis as far as your concerned then? Like I keep saying if you want friends go on a chat room! If you are clearly lonely then do something about it! From you four line answer its very clear that you have very little in your own brain to say about this actual post! ROFL K then. 'Like I keep saying if you want friends go on a chat room' On every single post, on this forum or the Gulaals.. people diss you and you reply back saying 'Can we be friends' Can you  just use Omegle or something? Seriously. Lmfao, kudos to you. You're getting the attention you wanted.

Its about Terrorism and a wedding! Do you have anything to say about this? If not then please keep you advice for yourself and get a viewpoint instead of following people that don't have a right to put pictures of actors that would clearly not support their viewpoint on their profile! Once again
'ROFL' Yes, it's about Terrorism and a wedding and you're about a skull with nothing in it. I don- wait. This is going to turn into a 'Yo mamma feast' So we shall leave it there.

I like your picture of Gulaal and Kaser! Very classy!Tongue kk.

Who said anything about wanting to be liked? Its objective opinions i'm interested in! I ask for common decency and within civilised and rational reality based life I therefore consider every human being as a friend, surely we all have something in common!

My posts have more likes than yours on many of the forums and my two of my posts on this forum have the highest number of views in the history of the DABH forum!  So please either try and be civil and learn something from me or just watch DABH and learn.  Either way you will find im extremely well versed about many programs on starplus of which i'm proud of.

Have a lovely day! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JensonMishti

Originally posted by JensonMishti

Mods please close this thread. This thread is NOT about DBAH.

@ Poppy @Simran...Hug  Hug  Your posts were good.Thumbs Up.. IF is a wonderful place were we meet so many great gals/guys Smile

Its just that I am so tired of seeng posts like this.

@Angelbud...please post something relevant to DBAH...otherwise...please don't post.

We do not come to IF to discuss politics...this forum is for fictional shows .Crticism for the show/actors in a healthy manner are welcome.Thats it.

Nothing else is welcome...no bashing, no mean/nasty comments.Please see the IF rules if there are any issues.

Angelbud----We all are friends here...so , just chill and join the party...DBAH party

Hi jenson, it seems that you have some kind of superior attitude to anything that displaces your sense of relevance on this forum! I personally know Dean Winchester and im very very sure he wouldn't approve of someone that takes pleasure in bullying other people and putting happy faces to support this!  I have not seen you make any comments about the relevance of this thread other than insult me over and over again! Their are many many threads that point out very relevant aspects of shows plots and themes! If we were not allowed to talk about these issues such as terrorism than why wound these issues be relevant subject matter in shows such as DABH.  These points that i am highlighting clearly underline that people like you exist that hold irrational and unfair bias to anyone that is different! Most of your posts are clearly of the nature of finding friends! Their are many forums and chat rooms where you can find friends, so why not go and find them their! If you want to be respected on this forum as I am then please try and stick to the subject matter!

So do you have annotations on this thread? About the fact that a wedding followed a terrorism attack and that many people have clearly found that hard to swallow! It indeed may replicate some aspects of life nowadays hence my posting it! So please choose a different picture and also a new attitude and I will then be your friend! Tongue

Angelbud-LOL... you make me laugh...you keep asking if we can we be friends and then just say something else.LOL As far as friendship..LOL...you really think you can give me advice about making friends?

Please don't tell me about Terrorirsm...I know what terrorism is...I live in US and I am deeply troubled by your confrontational attitude about terrorism , that too on a fictional show forum.

I guess it does not matter... ...coz you will never understand what I am trying to say...

It does matter very much to many people! The relevance of terrorism in DABH is very important or the directors, writers and producers wouldn't have included it for us all to watch. Therefore it is relevant to this forum as well!  Your being "deeply troubled" is the way many people feel about terrorism whether I talk about it, the news talks about it, the president of India or the USA ot the UK talks about it or its enacted in programs such as DABH! The confrontation you mention is already there! I'm just asking questions about it after being inspired by DABH! Should I apologise for watching the show now as well?? Im asking questions Jenson The same thing Gandhi and Einstein said to do!

Yes its a fictional show with relevant subject matter! Sorry its not a rose garden or a happy ending its life. The art form of TV in general and DABH in particular is reflecting life!  Oh and i think you may be beginng to like me a bit now? I hope so!Embarrassed
_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

This is for the members above that are ganging up on me again!!  Simran, I  just want to point out that Its not fair to say " please ignore any post made by angelbud" As this by virtue of its resentment incites an unfair views and feeds negative opinions of me, and clearly highlights and proves your bias and preconceived notion about me!

You are really determined to try and discredit my opponions yet I always try my best to see others opponions for what they are! Hence coming on here and discussing issues that to alot of people would be considered very unfair and racist such as: "bloody Americans and bloody English" said by the main protagonist of your favourite show!

Even though from the very first episode I was extremely offended as were many  of my friends here in the Uk I have still tried to keep an open mind to discuss these points on here! You clame to want to "lighten the post" by pointing out, that everyone other than me is a "baatian" therefore once again singling me out and suggesting that you want a gang mentality towards me, you call it "sticking up for yourselves" to clearly hide your real intentions!

Surely this forum is to discuss the show, and critically evaluate it.  I have repeatadely asked the guys on here to be friends but they reply calling me "stupid" and a variety of other insults!  I do have people on here that are interested in my point of view which you can see from all of the replies! Not just on here but also on Yeh Rishta, Meeken se Dor  and saathiya, I give them real enjoyment and uplifting posts with my "breaking News" Idea! I ask you please, just because you do not like me not does not give you the right to keep bashing me and ganging up against me! I see form your tag that you are a regular here so I would have thought that perhaps trying to guide a new member such as me would have been sensible.

I love Star plus and this forum and as i keep asking, cant we be friends??

I just wanted to tell you that she didn't SAY it.. she gave an example to a European lady that WE INDIANS NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.. she wasn't picking on neither Americans nor British people.. she just gave a decent example..
Thanks..

arunima_LUIT

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jattionfire

This is for the members above that are ganging up on me again!!  Simran, I  just want to point out that Its not fair to say " please ignore any post made by angelbud" As this by virtue of its resentment incites an unfair views and feeds negative opinions of me, and clearly highlights and proves your bias and preconceived notion about me!

You are really determined to try and discredit my opponions yet I always try my best to see others opponions for what they are! Hence coming on here and discussing issues that to alot of people would be considered very unfair and racist such as: "bloody Americans and bloody English" said by the main protagonist of your favourite show!

Even though from the very first episode I was extremely offended as were many  of my friends here in the Uk I have still tried to keep an open mind to discuss these points on here! You clame to want to "lighten the post" by pointing out, that everyone other than me is a "baatian" therefore once again singling me out and suggesting that you want a gang mentality towards me, you call it "sticking up for yourselves" to clearly hide your real intentions!

Surely this forum is to discuss the show, and critically evaluate it.  I have repeatadely asked the guys on here to be friends but they reply calling me "stupid" and a variety of other insults!  I do have people on here that are interested in my point of view which you can see from all of the replies! Not just on here but also on Yeh Rishta, Meeken se Dor  and saathiya, I give them real enjoyment and uplifting posts with my "breaking News" Idea! I ask you please, just because you do not like me not does not give you the right to keep bashing me and ganging up against me! I see form your tag that you are a regular here so I would have thought that perhaps trying to guide a new member such as me would have been sensible.

I just wanted to tell you that she didn't SAY it.. she gave an example to a European lady that WE INDIANS NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.. she wasn't picking on neither Americans nor British people.. she just gave a decent example..
Thanks..
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jattionfire

Thanks..

Oh well in that case then in light of the above subjective analyses you pose, Sandhya must have some sort of god like omnipresence to be every where at the same time and to have herd everything from the past and present that every single Indian has said!  Do you not realise that her generalisation by virtue of the fact she opposed the opinions of America and Uk and Germany with the most superior knowledge must have incited feelings that was once given the terminology  we are clearly debating over.  

Further to this the comment "Bloody Americans and Bloody English" was not said to an American or an English person! It was said to a German lady!  If you knew anything about European history and world history you would know that Germany still to this day have to apologise for the millions upon millions that were slaughterd by their Dictator in WW2!  Yet clearly the show used a German accent which you in India may not recognise hence your reference to the "European lady" but to many millions the accent is not forgotten, we forget and forgive but dont want to be blamed by your program for what one german woman said in the market!  Your show suggested that just becasue we are not from India its ok to generalise like this! Just because we may look the same does not mean we are the same race! Surely in your own part of the world people may hail from different countries yet have the same complexion! 

The terrorism in DABH and this particular thread highlights this fact! We don't even know who the terrorists are yet! And where they come from, do you? I expect no! So therefore before anyone is judged one should make sure all the facts are correct, just like the writers should have of DABH in reference to this matter!

Please try and keep up and be careful and considerate with your choice of words! There are also "Europeans" watching and I wouldn't want them to take offence to your comment either!

OYesSheDid Goldie
OYesSheDid
OYesSheDid

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Agree with the rest of the guys. If you something bad to say about the show, use your brain and dont post it. Why post something when no one will even care. Dont waste our and your own time. Notice that people who post nice and interesting posts get the most friends, so stop begging. People dont like you. And this not bullying so stop crying about it.

NO, we cant be friends.

So we cant have a critical analysis as far as your concerned then? Like I keep saying if you want friends go on a chat room! If you are clearly lonely then do something about it! From you four line answer its very clear that you have very little in your own brain to say about this actual post! ROFL K then. 'Like I keep saying if you want friends go on a chat room' On every single post, on this forum or the Gulaals.. people diss you and you reply back saying 'Can we be friends' Can you  just use Omegle or something? Seriously. Lmfao, kudos to you. You're getting the attention you wanted.

Its about Terrorism and a wedding! Do you have anything to say about this? If not then please keep you advice for yourself and get a viewpoint instead of following people that don't have a right to put pictures of actors that would clearly not support their viewpoint on their profile! Once again
'ROFL' Yes, it's about Terrorism and a wedding and you're about a skull with nothing in it. I don- wait. This is going to turn into a 'Yo mamma feast' So we shall leave it there.

Who said anything about wanting to be liked? Its objective opinions i'm interested in! I ask for common decency and within civilised and rational reality based life I therefore consider every human being as a friend, surely we all have something in common!

My posts have more likes than yours on many of the forums and my two of my posts on this forum have the highest number of views in the history of the DABH forum!  So please either try and be civil and learn something from me or just watch DABH and learn.  Either way you will find im extremely well versed about many programs on starplus of which i'm proud of.

Have a lovely day! Smile

'My posts have more likes than yours on many of the forums' Mate, you don't know me.
'my two of my posts on this forum have the highest number of views in the history of the DABH forum!' What history?
'So please either try and be civil and learn something from me or just watch DABH and learn.' Erm, hello. Like I said you don't know me. I love DABH.
'Either way you will find im extremely well versed about many programs on starplus of which i'm proud of.' No, you're a dick that hates to be sucked.

'
Have a lovely day! Smile' and 'Who said anything about wanting to be liked? Its objective opinions i'm interested in! I ask for common decency and within civilised and rational reality based life I therefore consider every human being as a friend, surely we all have something in common!'Shut up.

who_am_i

OYesSheDid Goldie
OYesSheDid
OYesSheDid

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

NO, we cant be friends.

Have a lovely day! Smile

'My posts have more likes than yours on many of the forums' Mate, you don't know me. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1772799 <--In yo face.
'my two of my posts on this forum have the highest number of views in the history of the DABH forum!' What history?
'So please either try and be civil and learn something from me or just watch DABH and learn.' Erm, hello. Like I said you don't know me. I love DABH.
'Either way you will find im extremely well versed about many programs on starplus of which i'm proud of.' No, you're a dick that hates to be sucked.

'
Have a lovely day! Smile' and 'Who said anything about wanting to be liked? Its objective opinions i'm interested in! I ask for common decency and within civilised and rational reality based life I therefore consider every human being as a friend, surely we all have something in common!'Shut up.

who_am_i

who_am_i Goldie
who_am_i
who_am_i

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

NO, we cant be friends.

Have a lovely day! Smile

ROFL two of your posts actually do have the highest number of views, funny of you to notice that, probably because people are enjoying the shit coming out of your mouth.
your too too funny please continueLOL. your bullshit makes my day.
oh and yeah i agree, we can't bloody be friends.
Don't have a nice dayBig smile.

OYesSheDid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index