Diya Aur Baati Hum

Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JensonMishti

Mods please close this thread. This thread is NOT about DBAH.

@ Poppy @Simran...Hug  Hug  Your posts were good.Thumbs Up.. IF is a wonderful place were we meet so many great gals/guys Smile

Its just that I am so tired of seeng posts like this.

@Angelbud...please post something relevant to DBAH...otherwise...please don't post.

We do not come to IF to discuss politics...this forum is for fictional shows .Crticism for the show/actors in a healthy manner are welcome.Thats it.

Nothing else is welcome...no bashing, no mean/nasty comments.Please see the IF rules if there are any issues.

Angelbud----We all are friends here...so , just chill and join the party...DBAH party

Hi jenson, it seems that you have some kind of superior attitude to anything that displaces your sense of relevance on this forum! I personally know Dean Winchester and im very very sure he wouldn't approve of someone that takes pleasure in bullying other people and putting happy faces to support this!  I have not seen you make any comments about the relevance of this thread other than insult me over and over again! Their are many many threads that point out very relevant aspects of shows plots and themes! If we were not allowed to talk about these issues such as terrorism than why wound these issues be relevant subject matter in shows such as DABH.  These points that i am highlighting clearly underline that people like you exist that hold irrational and unfair bias to anyone that is different! Most of your posts are clearly of the nature of finding friends! Their are many forums and chat rooms where you can find friends, so why not go and find them their! If you want to be respected on this forum as I am then please try and stick to the subject matter!

So do you have annotations on this thread? About the fact that a wedding followed a terrorism attack and that many people have clearly found that hard to swallow! It indeed may replicate some aspects of life nowadays hence my posting it! So please choose a different picture and also a new attitude and I will then be your friend! Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Agree with the rest of the guys. If you something bad to say about the show, use your brain and dont post it. Why post something when no one will even care. Dont waste our and your own time. Notice that people who post nice and interesting posts get the most friends, so stop begging. People dont like you. And this not bullying so stop crying about it.

NO, we cant be friends.

So we cant have a critical analysis as far as your concerned then? Like I keep saying if you want friends go on a chat room! If you are clearly lonely then do something about it! From you four line answer its very clear that you have very little in your own brain to say about this actual post!

Its about Terrorism and a wedding! Do you have anything to say about this? If not then please keep you advice for yourself and get a viewpoint instead of following people that don't have a right to put pictures of actors that would clearly not support their viewpoint on their profile!

I like your picture of Gulaal and Kaser! Very classy!Tongue

Edited by Angelbud - 11 September 2011 at 4:17am

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Agree with the rest of the guys. If you something bad to say about the show, use your brain and dont post it. Why post something when no one will even care. Dont waste our and your own time. Notice that people who post nice and interesting posts get the most friends, so stop begging. People dont like you. And this not bullying so stop crying about it.

NO, we cant be friends.

So we cant have a critical analysis as far as your concerned then? Like I keep saying if you want friends go on a chat room! If you are clearly lonely then do something about it! From you four line answer its very clear that you have very little in your own brain to say about this actual post! ROFL K then. 'Like I keep saying if you want friends go on a chat room' On every single post, on this forum or the Gulaals.. people diss you and you reply back saying 'Can we be friends' Can you  just use Omegle or something? Seriously. Lmfao, kudos to you. You're getting the attention you wanted.

Its about Terrorism and a wedding! Do you have anything to say about this? If not then please keep you advice for yourself and get a viewpoint instead of following people that don't have a right to put pictures of actors that would clearly not support their viewpoint on their profile! Once again
'ROFL' Yes, it's about Terrorism and a wedding and you're about a skull with nothing in it. I don- wait. This is going to turn into a 'Yo mamma feast' So we shall leave it there.

I like your picture of Gulaal and Kaser! Very classy!Tongue kk.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Woawww!!!!!

i just checked into to to c whats going in this new forum!!

and this is what i see!!!!

Relax guys!!
:/
its just a drama!!!!:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.x. Simran .x.KushalKiDeewaniOYesSheDidAngelbud

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

Woawww!!!!!

i just checked into to to c whats going in this new forum!!

and this is what i see!!!!

Relax guys!!
:/
its just a drama!!!!:)

Thanks for the above, and I agree.  I like the drama and like to critically evaluate it as much as anyone else, but at the end of the day it is indeed just a drama! I hope we can all get on now! We all have valid opinions and its lovely that we can all share them on here with the knowledge that we are all the same! Smile
Smile

Edited by Angelbud - 11 September 2011 at 2:02pm

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
btw i don't think there is anything abnormal abt terrorist attack and wedding...ppl won't stop wedding because of attack...think abt the finances involved! it happens all the time so stop cribbing abt it and speaking ill of the show. 

i think what they showed is very very realistic! 

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinningstar

btw i don't think there is anything abnormal abt terrorist attack and wedding...ppl won't stop wedding because of attack...think abt the finances involved! it happens all the time so stop cribbing abt it and speaking ill of the show. 

i think what they showed is very very realistic! 

Oh that's OK then if it "happens all the time"  shining star!  Lets see,  I wonder what Sandhya's character would have to say about the above post of yours!  And from that, lets therefore see if your testimonial reflects your reality or the reality of life:

"My name is Sandhya I love my life and my mum and dad more than the world!  However my mum and dad were slaughtered yesterday because of someones hatred of something that I know nothing about.  They happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but thats ok because there is a wedding going on in our village so I will just go and enjoy that, after all according to shining star this sort of thing happens all the time"

Wow shining star!! ClapClapyou are very realistic!

Try telling that to the thousands of people that were murdered on 9/11 in America which had its anniversary yesterday!  I'm sure your very sensitive post would really help all the kids that lost their parents just as Sandhya's did when her  mum and dad were slaughtered! I wonder if they had a wedding to enjoy a few days after their mum and dad were blown up!

Further to this point I hardly think that after people had been killed mercilessly and mutilated horribly anyone's going to be worried about how much a person paid for a wedding dress or a caterer, your "think about the finances involved" statement!  The writers at least have some sensitivity to this aspect as they clearly contrast the wedding party and the funeral party crossing over at the crossroads! Cant you?

DABH has clearly opened wounds with this story line and your three line effort with your streetwalking "cribbing" could indeed be considered extreemly offencive!   Especially since DABH with its "bloody Americans and bloody English" bias in the first episode clearly underlined what many people obviously think about us in the uk and USA! 

I clearly have much tolerance for the horrible things i have had said to me as I believe that in most peoples heart they have some common human decency just as Sandhya has despite her tragic loss! Next time perhaps you could watch the show with this in mind and try to imagine how people would really feel!  And i am sure most of them would not want to go to a wedding hence this topic of mine, and the intention of the writers as well!!!

Is that clear enough for you to understand? So please watch the show and then come on here and comment about how they may feel! And you can thank me after for taking the time to assist your understanding of life and DABH!

Have fun watching! Smile

Edited by Angelbud - 11 September 2011 at 7:50pm

JensonMishti

JensonMishti

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by JensonMishti

Mods please close this thread. This thread is NOT about DBAH.

@ Poppy @Simran...Hug  Hug  Your posts were good.Thumbs Up.. IF is a wonderful place were we meet so many great gals/guys Smile

Its just that I am so tired of seeng posts like this.

@Angelbud...please post something relevant to DBAH...otherwise...please don't post.

We do not come to IF to discuss politics...this forum is for fictional shows .Crticism for the show/actors in a healthy manner are welcome.Thats it.

Nothing else is welcome...no bashing, no mean/nasty comments.Please see the IF rules if there are any issues.

Angelbud----We all are friends here...so , just chill and join the party...DBAH party

Hi jenson, it seems that you have some kind of superior attitude to anything that displaces your sense of relevance on this forum! I personally know Dean Winchester and im very very sure he wouldn't approve of someone that takes pleasure in bullying other people and putting happy faces to support this!  I have not seen you make any comments about the relevance of this thread other than insult me over and over again! Their are many many threads that point out very relevant aspects of shows plots and themes! If we were not allowed to talk about these issues such as terrorism than why wound these issues be relevant subject matter in shows such as DABH.  These points that i am highlighting clearly underline that people like you exist that hold irrational and unfair bias to anyone that is different! Most of your posts are clearly of the nature of finding friends! Their are many forums and chat rooms where you can find friends, so why not go and find them their! If you want to be respected on this forum as I am then please try and stick to the subject matter!

So do you have annotations on this thread? About the fact that a wedding followed a terrorism attack and that many people have clearly found that hard to swallow! It indeed may replicate some aspects of life nowadays hence my posting it! So please choose a different picture and also a new attitude and I will then be your friend! Tongue

Angelbud-LOL... you make me laugh...you keep asking if we can we be friends and then just say something else.LOL As far as friendship..LOL...you really think you can give me advice about making friends?

Please don't tell me about Terrorirsm...I know what terrorism is...I live in US and I am deeply troubled by your confrontational attitude about terrorism , that too on a fictional show forum.

I guess it does not matter... ...coz you will never understand what I am trying to say...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.