Diya Aur Baati Hum

Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

.x. Simran .x.

Goldie

.x. Simran .x.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Angel Bud After The Spielberg Spat We Had.. I Actually Thought Wow! A Controversial Person Has Finally Joined The Forum... But After You Insulted Me By Call Me Stupid...Eventhough I Had Apologised  For My Comment Before... And What Did You Say...' 

With this fact in mind I would suggest that you go back to your fantastic overpriced university that I'm sure cost someone a fortune and ask one of your learned professors why they taught you to pass judgement without all the facts!

And I Decided Instead Of Responding To Leave The Post... You Decided To Insult Me Further To Another Member Of The Forum...  Your Words Exactly Being..' 

Did you learn that very bad habit off simran? Shes going back to university i herd to retrain in law since i advised her!  

Was This Comment Necessary? Or Couldn't You Make Your Point Without Insulting Me First... If You Felt Hurt By My Comment Above.. Just Think About How Many People You Have Hurt Since Being Apart Of Forum... Clearly Even Though In The Post I Have Encouraged The Younger/Other Members To Avoid Arguing You Still Feel The Need To Argue With Me... And Do You Even Consider Yourself A Baatian? Because It Seems Like You Hate This Drama... 

Lastly I Don't Like People Who Call Me Stupid... I Have Worked Really Hard To Get To Cambridge University...And I Pay For It Myself... And You Know What I Have Battled With Leukaemia.. I Think Have Enough Strength To Ignore Your Comments... Thank You For The Friend Request But Until I Actually Get A Proper Apology From You I Don't See That Happening..

Do Take Care Of Yourself.. Simi x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtimonika_2691MeeraXDarunima_LUIT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .x. Simran .x.

Angel Bud After The Spielberg Spat We Had.. I Actually Thought Wow! A Controversial Person Has Finally Joined The Forum... But After You Insulted Me By Call Me Stupid...Eventhough I Had Apologised  For My Comment Before... And What Did You Say...' 

With this fact in mind I would suggest that you go back to your fantastic overpriced university that I'm sure cost someone a fortune and ask one of your learned professors why they taught you to pass judgement without all the facts!

And I Decided Instead Of Responding To Leave The Post... You Decided To Insult Me Further To Another Member Of The Forum...  Your Words Exactly Being..' 

Did you learn that very bad habit off simran? Shes going back to university i herd to retrain in law since i advised her!  

Was This Comment Necessary? Or Couldn't You Make Your Point Without Insulting Me First... If You Felt Hurt By My Comment Above.. Just Think About How Many People You Have Hurt Since Being Apart Of Forum... Clearly Even Though In The Post I Have Encouraged The Younger/Other Members To Avoid Arguing You Still Feel The Need To Argue With Me... And Do You Even Consider Yourself A Baatian? Because It Seems Like You Hate This Drama... 

Lastly I Don't Like People Who Call Me Stupid... I Have Worked Really Hard To Get To Cambridge University...And I Pay For It Myself... And You Know What I Have Battled With Leukaemia.. I Think Have Enough Strength To Ignore Your Comments... Thank You For The Friend Request But Until I Actually Get A Proper Apology From You I Don't See That Happening..

Do Take Care Of Yourself.. Simi x

Well you were also pretty controversial as well suggesting at first that i got the Spielburg quote off "google" which if i remember rightly didn't go down well with me!  As I had to Hitch Hike through the night to see that when I had no money as a student to get to that lecture!

The comment you made about going to trinity was slightly patronising also espcially since the cherry on the cake was the statement about you being a lawyer! Which I felt was meant to put me down and suggest that you were superior to me, which you can see form my posts i don't like!

Then when I saw that you had liked someone else's post that put me down after the spielburg incident i then used my understanding of the situation to then try and put you down! On reflection that was not the best course of action I suppose! And I apologise for that!

I have been called words that were absolutely horrid on this forum , i mean really really really evil which most of you have probably not had said to you, you will notice that member was banned from the forum!  Yes I have used words such as "stupid" which as I just pointed out in the above post i have been called this as well! But on reflection I could have perhaps been less confrontational in my choice and use of the word!  So I apologise once more!

I was an orphan as a child and had it very very hard while all my friends could go out and have fun I couldn't! Thats probably why although I have a very successful career and lots of fans I still sit alone at home every night watching Star plus in the dark! I'm sorry you have had to Battle with Leukeamia, i cant imagine how hard that has been for you and thinking about that makes me cry! 

I really think that people on here could like me and that would really show that despite coming from such different backgrounds and cultures we can prove that friendship can prevail!

Kindest Wishes
Joey x

Edited by Angelbud - 10 September 2011 at 6:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraXD

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Angelbud,

Instead of wasting your time watching serials on Star Plus, you should show yourself to a good therapist! Because you really do need therapy, as is evident by the kind of attention-seeking posts you are forever putting!

You are only making a complete fool out of yourself.

That is all your contribution is!

And I do not think, ANYONE on the forum would want to be friends with someone like you. And all this story about being an orphan and struggling with diseases is not going to evoke any smypathy, because you are obviously a first class liar!Smile Anyone with a genuine sob-story will look at other avenues of expressing their grief and sorrow and not span a forum meant for television lovers!

Stop posting on the forum and someone might, finallly LIKE you!

Edited by poppy2009 - 10 September 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtimonika_2691arunima_LUITChillMaarYaar

JensonMishti

JensonMishti

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Mods please close this thread. This thread is NOT about DBAH.

@ Poppy @Simran...Hug  Hug  Your posts were good.Thumbs Up.. IF is a wonderful place were we meet so many great gals/guys Smile

Its just that I am so tired of seeng posts like this.

@Angelbud...please post something relevant to DBAH...otherwise...please don't post.

We do not come to IF to discuss politics...this forum is for fictional shows .Crticism for the show/actors in a healthy manner are welcome.Thats it.

Nothing else is welcome...no bashing, no mean/nasty comments.Please see the IF rules if there are any issues.

Angelbud----We all are friends here...so , just chill and join the party...DBAH party

Edited by JensonMishti - 10 September 2011 at 10:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.MeeraXD

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Agree with the rest of the guys. If you something bad to say about the show, use your brain and dont post it. Why post something when no one will even care. Dont waste our and your own time. Notice that people who post nice and interesting posts get the most friends, so stop begging. People dont like you. And this not bullying so stop crying about it.

NO, we cant be friends.

raninarayan

raninarayan

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
OK... seems like we are going off the topic here... angelbud, thank you very much for your opinion. i understand that is your perspective about the show. you have all the rights to express yourself but please if you can do so without hurting any fan. simran, you are right there too about stating that fans do get offended and angelbud should learn to consider other members of this forum. I myself have not watched any episodes of this new drama but i totally disagree with members being too harsh on the forum. everyone here has their right to express their opinions but that means to be considerate towards others too. if we can all stop argueing here and let this matter be will be not only good for the fans of this drama but also for the whole forum members. thank you very much and i hope u understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Angelbud,

Instead of wasting your time watching serials on Star Plus, you should show yourself to a good therapist! Because you really do need therapy, as is evident by the kind of attention-seeking posts you are forever putting!

You are only making a complete fool out of yourself.

That is all your contribution is!

And I do not think, ANYONE on the forum would want to be friends with someone like you. And all this story about being an orphan and struggling with diseases is not going to evoke any smypathy, because you are obviously a first class liar!Smile Anyone with a genuine sob-story will look at other avenues of expressing their grief and sorrow and not span a forum meant for television lovers!

Stop posting on the forum and someone might, finallly LIKE you!

Hi Poppy! Clearly you have nothing to actually say about the relevance of this post! If you had bothered to read the post you would see that it is very relevant to the show!  Bashing me and insulting me is really typical of you as I know from other posts you love to do this! Such generalisations as "i do not think anyone on the forum would want to be friends with you" is clearly breaking the rules of the forum!  or calling me a "liar" really only shows what kind of a hateful person you are!  You have no idear about my particular circumstances! The only reason i mentioned my background with its relevance to this thread was because simran posted about her background!

My dear I really think you should take a good look in the mirror and realise that it is indeed you that is missing the point in this forum.  Suggesting someone needs therapy coming form someone with such hartrid and preconceived ideas is the IRONY OF THE WEEK! But im sure you wouldn't be able to understand that as Irony goes right over your head just like a 747! I suggest that you go and ask your daddy to read  posts with you and perhaps he can talk some sense into you! 

The post is called "Terrorism and a wedding to follow"! If your not happy at how weak the storyline in your precious show is then find someone else to rant and rave at! Please take your ugliness elsewhere! I have a right to express opponions about the show!  Ta ta Tongue

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raninarayan

OK... seems like we are going off the topic here... angelbud, thank you very much for your opinion. i understand that is your perspective about the show. you have all the rights to express yourself but please if you can do so without hurting any fan. simran, you are right there too about stating that fans do get offended and angelbud should learn to consider other members of this forum. I myself have not watched any episodes of this new drama but i totally disagree with members being too harsh on the forum. everyone here has their right to express their opinions but that means to be considerate towards others too. if we can all stop argueing here and let this matter be will be not only good for the fans of this drama but also for the whole forum members. thank you very much and i hope u understand.

Well at least you have some manners which is more than I can say about Poppy! Singling me out and bullying me because of my opinion is really not fair! Just because my points are indeed relevant that does not justify all this ganging up on me!  Just because i bring up topics that are relevant that once again does not justify this! I have asked all of the above to be friends over and over again, but they just continue to bash me!

The above are clearly being harsh on me! Saying no one wants to be my friend or about therapy or all the other generalisations they have made! I am genuine and authentic enough to apologise to others that have clearly stepped over the line with me yet they don't have the respect to apologise! Clearly therefore I am the bigger person here! Surely you can see that from my posts!
This post is about terrorism which is very relevant indeed! No one has anything to say but to bash me! Very immature indeed!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.