Diya Aur Baati Hum

Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

JensonMishti

JensonMishti

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

Originally posted by Robie23p

Hey Angelbud,
I saw ur comments in the gulaal forum, one of which was " I hate DABH to the core of my heart... I can't bear that show." Clearly u hate this show as it took the place of gulaal. But be mature and try to learn some ethics and controlled behaviour. Ur posts are always full of HATRED... This is not done. This forum is for the fans of this show and not for those who know only to SPIT VENOM...!!
Clap

I agree...

Angelbud---There is a difference between criticism and being spiteful and plain nasty...I see that in this forum you have crossed all limits of decency..

Do i have to remind you about the nasty messages you posted in Tanthya di's posts? or about the mean message you posted on a FAN fiction post --- saying that you wasted 3 mins of your life? That was so rude.

I do not like the female lead's acting, her expressions, and I say that as my POV.I have mentioned this twice here in this forum, but I was always respected every one's views.

You ram your views and criticisms down our throat and then if if we dont agree you say "Shame on you". Who gave you the right to judge us?

If you are so adept in all facets of acting, why arent you in Hollywood? or Bollywood? Why are you here, making our lives miserable? All of us come to the forum after office/college, to talk/criticize a fictional show. we do not come here with the intention of spreading venom.

Just because you attended a few acting workshops, that does not make you Guru Dutt incarnate. And all great actors/critics have grace and humility.

Please chill and respect every ones views.Criticize the show /actors.DO not insult any members views or bash the actors.

Edited by JensonMishti - 10 September 2011 at 10:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

raninarayanAmor.b2011OYesSheDidmonika_2691.x. Simran .x._mahi_prc_fan1arunima_LUIT-Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Hi Monika and Friend! Like i have said in other posts I am being bullied by you guys!!! I have checked what I wrote on gulaal and I most certainty did not say that I hate the show DABH or that I cant bear that show! Why are you lying about me and trying to incite hatred towards me when I haven't done anything wrong!

Why bash me when all Im doing is having an opp onion! It seems DABH fans are not rational at all! Why cant you take constructive criticism of your show? Cant we just all get along in here? Why are the DABH fans all attacking each other all the tine?Cry
Cry
Dead

JensonMishti

JensonMishti

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Hi Monika and Friend! Like i have said in other posts I am being bullied by you guys!!! I have checked what I wrote on gulaal and I most certainty did not say that I hate the show DABH or that I cant bear that show! Why are you lying about me and trying to incite hatred towards me when I haven't done anything wrong!

Why bash me when all Im doing is having an opp onion! It seems DABH fans are not rational at all! Why cant you take constructive criticism of your show? Cant we just all get along in here? Why are the DABH fans all attacking each other all the tine?Cry
Cry
Dead

Monika...forget it.This member just does not want peace in this form.I am sorry to say this, but he/she is just manipulating us...we have to just  ignore his/her posts...as soon as we say something logical...he/she makes us the bad guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JensonMishti

Cry
Dead

Monika...forget it.This member just does not want peace in this form.I am sorry to say this, but he/she is just manipulating us...we have to just ignore his/her posts...as soon as we say something logical...he/she makes us the bad guys.
Thank u so much Mishti(sorry dont know your name)I actually took a pledge to not reply to the above mentioned person's ridiculous posts,i have toned down to using icons,but i am still being provoked,the person makes contrasting posts,made a huge issue out of racism just for the sake of it but u nd i know wat was really said in the serial and who said,i seriously dont know whats the point in making such stupid and meaningless posts in the name of constructive criticism!

.x. Simran .x.

Goldie

.x. Simran .x.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
This Is A Plea To Everyone... My Lovely Baatians ... 

Please Ignore Any Post Made By Anglebud...That You May Find Offensive... She/He Is Making These Posts To Provoke Us... They Understand That We Are All Fans Of DABH And Therefore Will Not Put Up With Bashing Or Spammig... By Replying To These Posts We (As The Forum Members) Look Bad..Please Avoid Arguing At Any Cost... 

Sad Thing Is... Today When I First Came Onto The DABH Forum This Evening... This Is The First Post I Saw... It Makes Us Look So Bad Especially To The New Members Who Wish To Express There Interest In DABH... 

Angelbud Does Make A Few Interesting Topics But Her/His Responses To Us As A Forum Is Disgusting... Particularly On The FF's... And I Understand Anglebud Has Almost Offended Every Member In The Forum... Including Myself... 

And I Am Proud To See Everyone Sticking Up For Each Other... 'Baatians Show Me Some LOVE... And Put Your Hands Up!! Hehe...Thought I Would Try And Lighten The Post...  I'm Proud To Call You Guys My  Friends... But In All Seriousness Guys Stick To The Rules.. Would Hate To See One Of You Removed From The Forum Because Of Something You May Have Said In A Fit Of Anger...

Here Is A Link To The Post Made By Shruti Di... Pleas Do Give It A Read...

Lots Of Love Simi xoxo 

Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 10 September 2011 at 5:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishti_mahi_arunima_LUIT

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
This is for the members above that are ganging up on me again!!  Simran, I  just want to point out that Its not fair to say " please ignore any post made by angelbud" As this by virtue of its resentment incites an unfair views and feeds negative opinions of me, and clearly highlights and proves your bias and preconceived notion about me!

You are really determined to try and discredit my opponions yet I always try my best to see others opponions for what they are! Hence coming on here and discussing issues that to alot of people would be considered very unfair and racist such as: "bloody Americans and bloody English" said by the main protagonist of your favourite show!

Even though from the very first episode I was extremely offended as were many  of my friends here in the Uk I have still tried to keep an open mind to discuss these points on here! You clame to want to "lighten the post" by pointing out, that everyone other than me is a "baatian" therefore once again singling me out and suggesting that you want a gang mentality towards me, you call it "sticking up for yourselves" to clearly hide your real intentions!

Surely this forum is to discuss the show, and critically evaluate it.  I have repeatadely asked the guys on here to be friends but they reply calling me "stupid" and a variety of other insults!  I do have people on here that are interested in my point of view which you can see from all of the replies! Not just on here but also on Yeh Rishta, Meeken se Dor  and saathiya, I give them real enjoyment and uplifting posts with my "breaking News" Idea! I ask you please, just because you do not like me not does not give you the right to keep bashing me and ganging up against me! I see form your tag that you are a regular here so I would have thought that perhaps trying to guide a new member such as me would have been sensible.

I love Star plus and this forum and as i keep asking, cant we be friends??

Edited by Angelbud - 10 September 2011 at 4:47pm

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Cry
Dead

Monika...forget it.This member just does not want peace in this form.I am sorry to say this, but he/she is just manipulating us...we have to just ignore his/her posts...as soon as we say something logical...he/she makes us the bad guys.
Thank u so much Mishti(sorry dont know your name)I actually took a pledge to not reply to the above mentioned person's ridiculous posts,i have toned down to using icons,but i am still being provoked,the person makes contrasting posts,made a huge issue out of racism just for the sake of it but u nd i know wat was really said in the serial and who said,i seriously dont know whats the point in making such stupid and meaningless posts in the name of constructive criticism!

Hi Monika and friend, it seems that you somehow have very strong feelings about my points of view!  I'm honestly sorry if you feel that i am manipulating you as that is certainly not my intention! My issues I raised about racism are not only felt by me but by others as well on here, many of whom have agreed with at least some of my points! ! Racism, which you suggest i am making into a "huge" issue, to many individuals clearly is indeed a "huge" issue and considered therefore very relevant today.  You call my points of view " Ridiculous"  "stupid" and "meaningless" racism and terrorism is none of these things, and that is indeed what the show is trying to point out! It is a very complicated issue and I was posting about it to alert people that from my perspective as a UK citizen it fels very offensive to me! You will also notice that their is another member from the Uk that posted in agreement with some of these points!  Can't the Uk have their say in the forum?

Therefore in light of all of the above it is clear that i am giving a rational and reality based appraisal of the relevant issues in this DABH which is what the forum is about! Granted that I am new and am having to use words that people can understand accordingly! Please give me a chance to learn how to do this before always bashing on me!

Cant we at least find some common ground and be friends! I keep asking you but you never want to mention that about me do you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraXD

JensonMishti

JensonMishti

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Cry
Dead

Hi Monika and friend, it seems that you somehow have very strong feelings about my points of view!  I'm honestly sorry if you feel that i am manipulating you as that is certainly not my intention! My issues I raised about racism are not only felt by me but by others as well on here, many of whom have agreed with at least some of my points! ! Racism, which you suggest i am making into a "huge" issue, to many individuals clearly is indeed a "huge" issue and considered therefore very relevant today.  You call my points of view " Ridiculous"  "stupid" and "meaningless" racism and terrorism is none of these things, and that is indeed what the show is trying to point out! It is a very complicated issue and I was posting about it to alert people that from my perspective as a UK citizen it fels very offensive to me! You will also notice that their is another member from the Uk that posted in agreement with some of these points!  Can't the Uk have their say in the forum?

Therefore in light of all of the above it is clear that i am giving a rational and reality based appraisal of the relevant issues in this DABH which is what the forum is about! Granted that I am new and am having to use words that people can understand accordingly! Please give me a chance to learn how to do this before always bashing on me!

Cant we at least find some common ground and be friends! I keep asking you but you never want to mention that about me do you?

As I said before Angelbud...you have every right to post...just keep in mind...do NOT bash any member or bash the actors. Criticize the show, actors in a healthy way. This is a public forum, where we all come to share our viewpoint. As far as serious issues are concerned, this is a ficional show...we need to take everything they show with a grain of salt.After all this is just a show... whatever we say, the channel will only respond to TRP...and thats the truth.The Indian broadcasting federation, does keep a check on the show contents.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.