Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! (Page 2)

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by b2011

Angelbud,

Please will you stop all these and go to your favorite show's forum.  Why are you promoting a show which does not interest you and which you do not like?

I can understand what kind of PMs you are receiving.  Please do not spoil others mood.  As much as we are trying to ignore you, you are irritating us more.  Hope mods take some action immediately.

these forum is new ..so its without a regular mod , ..I have requested one of mod friends to volunteer here at least for a few months . we deffo need a moderator to lock threads at least

It cant be fair to lock my threads just because you love DABH and I want to give a rational reality based appraisal of the show! Thats what the forum is for surely? Please stop bashing me all the time as it seems you are bent on getting me banned which if so these posts you have written will clearly show your vendetta against me! Cant we be friends?
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Angelbud,

Please will you stop all these and go to your favorite show's forum.  Why are you promoting a show which does not interest you and which you do not like?

I can understand what kind of PMs you are receiving.  Please do not spoil others mood.  As much as we are trying to ignore you, you are irritating us more.  Hope mods take some action immediately.

Im sorry that you don't like my  "critical evaluation of the show! All of my points are backed up with relevant aspects of the show! I'm not on here to bash anything and I post in many forums and have lots of friends on here! People can watch a show and discuss it even if its not their favourite show any way! Why don't you try thinking about the points I raise and defend the show if you like it so much and mabey I may find things i could like about it as well! Its called having a view point!

Cant we be friends?
Robie23p Newbie
Robie23p
Robie23p

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Angelbud,
I saw ur comments in the gulaal forum, one of which was " I hate DABH to the core of my heart... I can't bear that show." Clearly u hate this show as it took the place of gulaal. But be mature and try to learn some ethics and controlled behaviour. Ur posts are always full of HATRED... This is not done. This forum is for the fans of this show and not for those who know only to SPIT VENOM...!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtib2011monika_2691itsmylifebossarunima_LUITprc_fan1-Chandramukhi-

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Robie23p

Hey Angelbud,
I saw ur comments in the gulaal forum, one of which was " I hate DABH to the core of my heart... I can't bear that show." Clearly u hate this show as it took the place of gulaal. But be mature and try to learn some ethics and controlled behaviour. Ur posts are always full of HATRED... This is not done. This forum is for the fans of this show and not for those who know only to SPIT VENOM...!!
Clap
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Hi Monika and Friend! Like i have said in other posts I am being bullied by you guys!!! I have checked what I wrote on gulaal and I most certainty did not say that I hate the show DABH or that I cant bear that show!  Why are you lying about me and trying to incite hatred towards me when I haven't done anything wrong!

Why bash me when all Im doing is having an opp onion! It seems DABH fans are not rational at all! Why cant you take constructive criticism of your show? Cant we just all get along in here? Why are the DABH fans all attacking each other all the tine?Cry
Cry
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Hey Angelbud,

I never said that on Gulaal! Why is everyone in here always having a bash at each other like this! I just want to be friends! Cant I creatively evaluate a program without being bullied? It proves that this show incites hatrid! Its clear you hate me!

Please cant we be friends?
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

Hey Angelbud,
Clap

PLease cant we be friends! Just because the show incites hatred among people that you are Indian and i am English! cant we still be friends! least we watch the same sort of programs!
Robie23p Newbie
Robie23p
Robie23p

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Constructive criticism ??? How so? Ur posts from the beginning have shown that u dnt like even a single aspect of this show...!! If u feel DABH is full of flaws and not worth watching then go to the CV's of the show and express urself... Or rather open ur own production house and give us some quality soaps for us... Don't waste ur time in this forum... Indian television needs a director and producer like u...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiarunima_LUITarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index