Diya Aur Baati Hum

Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!! - Page 6

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Angelbud

"shit coming out of my mouth" Well your the one with the "RIM" in your name! I would have thought you would have liked that sort of thing! See if you can swallow and digest that then! Oh and that pic you have is as good looking as i am! Actually on second thoughts i'm much better looking than that! 😛

Dont say nothing about me look at yourself first, no one even likes you, so go getta a life.
as far as my pic is concerned you being as good looking as that is impossible because you have the most ugliest nature i have ever seen in a human being.
oh and your 'pic' lookes uglier than a ass😃.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CertifiedBabe thumbnail

Heres a suggestion for you: Rather than paraphrasing, summarising and rephrasing my thoughts can you perhaps actually use your own words rather than plagiarising mine, as well as my fabulous sentence structure and syntax! Surely with your own new found ability in cutting and pasting that we can all see on here you must be applauded!! But most people are not impressed with those kinds of posts!

You seem to have a fascination with  matters of the oral nature hence your attempt at irony but im afraid clearly your inability to stand up in your own right is clearly impaired not by my likes or dislikes but in fact something that you clearly want to do to me!  Unless the "bummer" in your name means something else? I know I am fit muscular tanned with looks that are smouldering but that's not my fault is it! I was born with brains to understand the more significant aspects of the show  DABH as well as beauty inside and out! You my friend have neither by the sounds of things!

I doubt very much if you are indeed a fan of DABH or anything else! Heres what to do:

You and your friend above could go and buy a dictionary, learn to use the Oueens English, look up the definition of Racism and terrorism and have a long long hard contemplation over it! Then if you have anything relevant to say I'm always here and always will be! Ok dear! Ta Ta!😳

Oh and im pretty sure she is just rephrasing your thoughts, because she cant be BOTHERED to waste time on people like you😃.

we Love diya aur batti hum, on the contrary it seems like you have not seen a single episode.
why dont u go get a life????????
you seem to be quite young maybe you should not be here, wierdo.
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rimjhim1

Dont say nothing about me look at yourself first, no one even likes you, so go getta a life.
as far as my pic is concerned you being as good looking as that is impossible because you have the most ugliest nature i have ever seen in a human being.
oh and your 'pic' lookes uglier than a ass😃.

Well if you had watched DABH you would realise that not being liked is clearly part of the theme of the show!  If it gives your limited vengeful intellect some sort of sick pleasure to hate me just like Sandhya was hated  then your the only one loosing!  Clearly to post what you did above highlights to anyone reading it that you are the one who feels ugly hence putting that picture up of the handsome man who in fact looks like me!! Further to this once again you make reference to my ass! Perhaps my witty reference to your name and your clear obsession with my ass passed straight through you. Your habit of looking at peoples asses hence being able to grade me as "an ugly ass" seems a hobby of yours therefore please do enlighten us all on what a "pretty ass is"? I would love to see that!   In the UK "rim" is someone that likes to explore ass! Can you not explore DABH in that case, and give us your educated opinion? 😛 Its not easy being as intelligent and funny as me! I could always teach you if you want to be friends?😊
CertifiedBabe thumbnail

Well if you had watched DABH you would realise that not being liked is clearly part of the theme of the show!  If it gives your limited vengeful intellect some sort of sick pleasure to hate me just like Sandhya was hated  then your the only one loosing!  Clearly to post what you did above highlights to anyone reading it that you are the one who feels ugly hence putting that picture up of the handsome man who in fact looks like me!! Further to this once again you make reference to my ass! Perhaps my witty reference to your name and your clear obsession with my ass passed straight through you. Your habit of looking at peoples asses hence being able to grade me as "an ugly ass" seems a hobby of yours therefore please do enlighten us all on what a "pretty ass is"? I would love to see that!   In the UK "rim" is someone that likes to explore ass! Can you not explore DABH in that case, and give us your educated opinion? 😛 Its not easy being as intelligent and funny as me! I could always teach you if you want to be friends?😊

Are u mentally disturbed, don't u understand the difference beetween Real and Reel life????
Oh he lookes like you does he that's fine by me???? i Dont really care what goes on in that sick and twisted brain of your's.
and as far as ass is concerned, you seem comfortable writing a whole paragraph on it, so go ahead and do so.
ahem ahem be your friend oh PUHLEASE, go get a life.

note to self: why the f**k am i wasting my time on this retarded person's thread.

And don't f**king say anything about my name because i will f**king go and report u. Got it???? oh u probably did not😆.

oh and stop going 'in the uk' because i am from the uk and i do know what stuff means. And incase you did not notice my name is Rimjhim
 intelligent and funny as you???? mate it probably aint easy being as retarded as you.
Edited by rimjhim1 - 12 years ago
OYesSheDid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lets just say if I were you, id report myself.
Angelbud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rimjhim1

Are u mentally disturbed, don't u understand the difference beetween Real and Reel life????
Oh he lookes like you does he that's fine by me???? i Dont really care what goes on in that sick and twisted brain of your's.
and as far as ass is concerned, you seem comfortable writing a whole paragraph on it, so go ahead and do so.
ahem ahem be your friend oh PUHLEASE, go get a life.

note to self: why the f**k am i wasting my time on this retarded person's thread.

And don't f**king say anything about my name because i will f**king go and report u. Got it???? oh u probably did not😆.

oh and stop going 'in the uk' because i am from the uk and i do know what stuff means. And incase you did not notice my name is Rimjhim
 intelligent and funny as you???? mate it probably aint easy being as retarded as you.

The above sounds just like your previous post and all previous posts before that but different in that you have at least learnt to structure your sentences better while we are having this exchange. Congratulations for that!  Except on this occasion your ranting on and on with your very basic insutlts that in all honesty are hilarious, so clearly you have learnt some humour from my wit as well! Im sorry you don't understand this topic and despite trying to explain that to you over and over again it seems you are still bent on the arse issue you started! The topic is about a wedding following a Terrorist attack, any views on that? If not then please do go and find someone else to have your tiff with!  Ta Ta Mr Rim!😊
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is my first time visiting the forum & gosh, this is what i see!
peace,everyone!!

Edited by prc_fan1 - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prc_fan1

this is my first time visiting the forum & gosh, this is what i see!

peace,everyone!!

How can their be peace when this drama is still on TV! unless it changes its plot soon I really don't think many people will want to watch it! Its themes have really turned people against each other on here! I mean why did they have to say "bloody americans and Bloody english" to a german lady who made a genarlisation about indian people! Why blame two countries thousands of miles apart for something they didn't do! 

Its caused so many problems! ðŸ˜­
CertifiedBabe thumbnail

The above sounds just like your previous post and all previous posts before that but different in that you have at least learnt to structure your sentences better while we are having this exchange. Congratulations for that!  Except on this occasion your ranting on and on with your very basic insutlts that in all honesty are hilarious, so clearly you have learnt some humour from my wit as well! Im sorry you don't understand this topic and despite trying to explain that to you over and over again it seems you are still bent on the arse issue you started! The topic is about a wedding following a Terrorist attack, any views on that? If not then please do go and find someone else to have your tiff with!  Ta Ta Mr Rim!😊

u know what,that's it i have reported u.
and i am sure many other's will do so aswell.
angel your a f**king little devil.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@rimjhim ,honey please ignore these posts like we do,that way our sanity will be intact,please,just chill!