Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hi Guys just thought I would point out that the original promos for this show were so misleading! The terrorist attack and now a bedding just don't have very good continuity and like I have been saying its writers and directors really are not doing this show and favours! I may be a critic but i honestly don't like its themes at all!!! Know many of you agree with me as well as Ive been receiving private messages about this!

Lets be honest, who would enjoy a wedding after all that misery!!! Why have they ruined this program! Do you think things will change for the better soon?

Edited by Angelbud - 11 September 2011 at 7:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrorism and a wedding to follow?!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Angelbud,

Please will you stop all these and go to your favorite show's forum.  Why are you promoting a show which does not interest you and which you do not like?

I can understand what kind of PMs you are receiving.  Please do not spoil others mood.  As much as we are trying to ignore you, you are irritating us more.  Hope mods take some action immediately.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

hadix2050Amor..x. Simran .x.ssweety007OYesSheDidSheVi4lifebewafakasturika_kashuarunima_LUITsarasingh86arshi_karish-Rumi--Chandramukhi-iqbalsloverChillMaarYaar

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Angelbud,

Please will you stop all these and go to your favorite show's forum.  Why are you promoting a show which does not interest you and which you do not like?

I can understand what kind of PMs you are receiving.  Please do not spoil others mood.  As much as we are trying to ignore you, you are irritating us more.  Hope mods take some action immediately.

these forum is new ..so its without a regular mod , ..I have requested one of mod friends to volunteer here at least for a few months . we deffo need a moderator to lock threads at least

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sarasingh86

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Angelbud,

these forum is new ..so its without a regular mod , ..I have requested one of mod friends to volunteer here at least for a few months . we deffo need a moderator to lock threads at least

Hope someone is appointed soon.  I have reported against this member multiple times.  Even if I try to ignore, his/her posts are increasing each day.

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Angelbud,

Hope someone is appointed soon.  I have reported against this member multiple times.  Even if I try to ignore, his/her posts are increasing each day.

Achha there are many of the guys who are regular posters . There is a join the dev team link . anyone willing can become a dev team member . can you get some members 6-7 or more to PM the channel moderators & global moderators , that the forum members need a forum moderator ASAP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
This guy/girl is hell bent on trolling man

angoor khattey hain types

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.x. Simran .x.prc_fan1garima22

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Angelbud,

I do actually watch the show and i feel have a right to be a critic if I want to be! Surely that's what this is all about on here!

Cant we be friends and agree to disagree?Smile

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Angelbud,

Achha there are many of the guys who are regular posters . There is a join the dev team link . anyone willing can become a dev team member . can you get some members 6-7 or more to PM the channel moderators & global moderators , that the forum members need a forum moderator ASAP

Well its clear from the above that you guys are ganging up on me now! This is bullying really! Why cant I have my own opinion! Surely that's my right!! Lots of people like my posts on here especially the fun topic "breaking news" posts!! Your all bashing me and its not fair! If i have offended any of you then please forgive me as that is not my attention but my style of writing! I will certainty bear your comments in mind in future and thank-you for your feedback!  Cant we all be friends? If you dont answer its clear that its not me with the problem!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.