Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Rolis turn to fall in love -Article (Page 3)

beeangel11 Senior Member
beeangel11
beeangel11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thank you Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinn

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I guess its a pretty old article...but still thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinn

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Barely 3 scenes of manish and avika proves this article right... now SSK looks totally worth it... i just couldnt stand the dumb lead pair.. now also we have to bear them in between sid roli scenes... i hope CVs reduce their dumb romance and let sid roli take over this show which always had a very good story line but a very poor lead couple.. Now the show is worth d watch with hot manish n cute avika taking over... great move cvs... Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhibeeangel11aoishi_2006rupinnSuchi-

beeangel11 Senior Member
beeangel11
beeangel11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyajoshi12

Barely 3 scenes of manish and avika proves this article right... now SSK looks totally worth it... i just couldnt stand the dumb lead pair.. now also we have to bear them in between sid roli scenes... i hope CVs reduce their dumb romance and let sid roli take over this show which always had a very good story line but a very poor lead couple.. Now the show is worth d watch with hot manish n cute avika taking over... great move cvs... Clap
I totally agree with you. I cant stand Pimar at all. They suck compare to Siddhanth and Roli. Pimar ruin my desire to watch the episode. However, they are doing their level best too. WE cant ignore that either. Big smile But sometimes, impossible is impossible.Embarrassed

Edited by beeangel11 - 14 December 2011 at 1:57pm
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beeangel11

Originally posted by diyajoshi12

I totally agree with you. I cant stand Pimar at all. They suck compare to Siddhanth and Roli. Pimar ruin my desire to watch the episode. However, they are doing their level best too. WE cant ignore that either. Big smile But sometimes, impossible is impossible.Embarrassed
I agree but I think this is a very old article. It was posted sometime in September
isca Senior Member
isca
isca

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
pata nahi aur kitney son ko ghar se bahar kiya hai inh logo ne pehle siddharth aur ab ek aur?
isca Senior Member
isca
isca

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
siddharth ka kya hooga??
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isca

pata nahi aur kitney son ko ghar se bahar kiya hai inh logo ne pehle siddharth aur ab ek aur?
@ISCA - you do realize this is a very old article? They were looking at Kingshuk, Manish & other artists but finalized Manish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index