Sasural Simar Ka

Rolis turn to fall in love -Article (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

beeangel11

beeangel11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thank you Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rolis turn to fall in love -Article (Page 3)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I guess its a pretty old article...but still thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinn

diyajoshi12

diyajoshi12

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Barely 3 scenes of manish and avika proves this article right... now SSK looks totally worth it... i just couldnt stand the dumb lead pair.. now also we have to bear them in between sid roli scenes... i hope CVs reduce their dumb romance and let sid roli take over this show which always had a very good story line but a very poor lead couple.. Now the show is worth d watch with hot manish n cute avika taking over... great move cvs... Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhibeeangel11aoishi_2006rupinnSuchi-

beeangel11

beeangel11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyajoshi12

Barely 3 scenes of manish and avika proves this article right... now SSK looks totally worth it... i just couldnt stand the dumb lead pair.. now also we have to bear them in between sid roli scenes... i hope CVs reduce their dumb romance and let sid roli take over this show which always had a very good story line but a very poor lead couple.. Now the show is worth d watch with hot manish n cute avika taking over... great move cvs... Clap
I totally agree with you. I cant stand Pimar at all. They suck compare to Siddhanth and Roli. Pimar ruin my desire to watch the episode. However, they are doing their level best too. WE cant ignore that either. Big smile But sometimes, impossible is impossible.Embarrassed

Edited by beeangel11 - 14 December 2011 at 1:57pm

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beeangel11

Originally posted by diyajoshi12

I totally agree with you. I cant stand Pimar at all. They suck compare to Siddhanth and Roli. Pimar ruin my desire to watch the episode. However, they are doing their level best too. WE cant ignore that either. Big smile But sometimes, impossible is impossible.Embarrassed
I agree but I think this is a very old article. It was posted sometime in September

isca

isca

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
pata nahi aur kitney son ko ghar se bahar kiya hai inh logo ne pehle siddharth aur ab ek aur?

isca

isca

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
siddharth ka kya hooga??

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isca

pata nahi aur kitney son ko ghar se bahar kiya hai inh logo ne pehle siddharth aur ab ek aur?
@ISCA - you do realize this is a very old article? They were looking at Kingshuk, Manish & other artists but finalized Manish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.