Whats next lets guess

AngelMcQueen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hari om prabhuji 
hogai na problem
          some days ago the same thought came in my mind that navya will back off and it came true ab aage ki story same doosre serials ki tarha na hojai 
I mean now navya will ask anant that they should sacrifice their love for their families this always happens in other serial but as they said nai soch nai sawaal i dont think that will happen now the CVs will show what that sentence means(nai soch nai sawaal) something new in indian television if they show the same story like other (pachtawa type) story so that sentence is useless now everybody is thinking what will anant's baba say to him remember the first episode what baba said he trusts the parvarish
   he has given to Anant  please baba atleast you understand our anant

And navya she will say to her dad that she promise that she will never ever meet anant talk, blah blah ...

1) might decide to get Anant-Navya engaged . & also because Baba might not want the Mishra Khandaan to create any Issues for anjali(Anants Cousin

2) again the same judai

3) mohan supports anant and renu navya 

what you all guyz think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
hope the next track will be better
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
v all knw everything vl b fine in da end so lets enjoy this twist instead of frustrating outt