Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Starts with naitik comes saying i did all the arrangements so lovingly but akshi docent have time now Rb comes n says there is a happy news that vish call n told that the land that they looked 4 d school was finalized n they will come tomorrow to talk about it .Girja comes n says that tea is ready but naitik says he is not in a mood to drink tea n he will sit outside Rb says that's a good idea n says girja to bring the tea out

Anshu comes n asks permission to join gym but kaka says first finish exams n then see

Akshi comes out sawing n says it's nice to have tea out n akshi sees naitik walking side to side n goes near him n says that is this nice which Bm has started sowing n im trying to finish it i I'm not used but maa taught (naitik is show not happy throughout) while continuing sowing she asks u were supposed to show mw something? he sees Rj n girja bring tea n says tea is brought n goes n sits rj offers snacks to naitik but he refuse but Rj says it was specially made 4 naitik he looks @ akshi but she is busy with sowing n she asks to sow  a flower from Rj naitik refuses tea n says he will go n meet his friends n come akshara too agrees n he leaves while leaving naitik thinks that she docent have  time 4 me Rb says Rj that vish is coming tomorrow to talk about the school

shaurya tease anshu as he is jogging

Naitik meets mohith n complains that akshi don't hv time 4 him n he say try to understand akshi's situation

The gas cylinder is over n there is no place to get a new onw @ last payal comes 4 akshi's help

Naitik comes home n while changing brakes the button akshi fixes it n while fixing she talks about the stitching naitik gets irritated n asks if she has finished n goes to the wardrobe n removes a tshirt n is about to go when akshi hold his hand n stops him she questions him about his behavior he complains that she don't have time 4 him  akshi says she was with maa as she feels alone hear n Bm was board in a her room n she gave company to her .naitik is not ready to listen he takes the t-shirt n goes to change

@ The dinner table akshi comes n she is stitching there too naitik is not in a mood to have dinner he leaves the table Rj says akshi to eat properly  

Naitik is searching about swinging mood during pregnancy n akshara comes and takes a saree from the wardrobe n goes to change  again she comes n takes another one naitik is confused n again she comes n takes another one n goes naitik says to himself that im the one who is angry with her y is she not talking akshara brings all the sarees n puts on the bed n goes n sits in front of the mirror naitik says sorry I should hv understand ur situation while akshara is having tears in her eyes epi ends on the sad face

No precap

Sorry 4 any spelling or grammar mistake I posted it bec there wasn't a update but if it's not a problem I can update on Thursdays 

Edited by nishi755 - 09 September 2011 at 12:54am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

kapaangel_subloop118gujaratigirlwatergirlsdavispadsouza49kitchakamuraliAnfalrgattunurulainmini_00Rachu_kitkit_kingini_aardrasihumushkan_2003daddysgirl786-S.S-_Rasha_sush4frndzHi_Friends-Nasreen-saru.gsamicutesanw.Antique_Piece.Abommiammu4upvlaks_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yrkkh-written update 8th sep 2011" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Thnx Nishi 4 d update... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_NiShI_

kingini_aardra

Goldie

kingini_aardra

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
thanks nishi for the update...