Pakistani Serials

KTH V/S KKU

Poll Question: Which Supense thriller soap is better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [20.00%]
4 [80.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

primetimee

Goldie

primetimee

Posted: 15 January 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Welli like Kuch Kahee Unkahee more becuz it started earlier and had a fresh new concept which wasnt presented in a soap form...i have watched Koi To Ho but i thought the it has much inspiration from KKU!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTH V/S KKU" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 15 January 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
we don ve geo tu 4 me ktu is best
hmmmmmmm yah ap ka avtarr kafiiiiiiiiii alag hai jab k ur nt female k saas bahu wali conspiracies pasand hun phir yah avtaar kion ap ko tu koi lively sa avtar rakhna tha Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.