Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
  Hmmm

At first i was wondering how Mohan would come to agree for the wedding ... Bapji obviously has no control over Mohan. So after watching today's epic i'm pretty sure Moneys gonna be the main reason or one reason at least. The documents had both Mohan and Kasturs name on it . Kastur's family thinking that MK are getting married soon why not make it a partnership thing. If Mohan refuses to marry Kastur  its bye bye to the money. Also Mohan seems to be in a big fix to refuse with no source of money leaving no other option . If Mohan truely does marry Kastur for money ...damn...Kastur's gonna be left so heart brokenCry 

looking forward to the story line 

p.s mohan n kastur were sooo KUTE today Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan marry's for Money" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
well...
mohan didn't ask the desai's directly for money...did he???
all he wanted was a financer for his business...and if the desai's decided to play it safe by offering him a partnership...its not his fault...
its not that mohan is money minded ...he never refused kastur and then offered her parents to marry her in return of finance for his business...
one can't blame mohan if he decides to marry kastur only coz pradip is helping him finance his business...not coz he likes her!
maybe his relationship with kastur will be of compromise..initially...but later on they'll understand to value each other...
and its a hard core reality that most arranged marriages are compomised relationships initially...its the love and care which develops after marriage...which makes the bond stronger...

and yes...i loved mohaur yesterday too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10Iriss

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
MOHAN is actually unknown about d fact dat he is being supplied by pradip bcoz he is kastur's fiance. he thought of d money as a loan!! So later if he can't return d loan nd desais nd baapji force's him 2 repay d loan by marrying kastur den it is not at all MOHAN's fault!!!
Nd u kno i really don't trust pradip. it might b he who does d loss in d business nd d total blame might fall on MOHAN!!!

Edited by harshu.sundas - 09 September 2011 at 12:05am

idunno

IF-Dazzler

idunno

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
i dont belive all this prdeep loves his sister he want play game with mohan ya any parent will secure their chidrens marrage so after marrage they should not feel dificulty.

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i think this partnership thing done by pradeep is not a fault...he loves his sis.and he just want to assure her future like any bro...and ya...mohan will agree to marry kastur becz of this financial prob...above all if mohan refuse to marry kastur then baapji will ask mohan return 20 lakh to kastur family, which is not possible by mohan.so he will marry..
but i really feels sad for kastur and abt her reactn when she comes to know abt this 

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
i'm not blaming anyone here , taking sides or saying he/she is right or wrong ...
m just suggesting that money may be one of the reasons why mohan marries Kastur..
Agreed that Mohan doesn't know any thing about the partnership made however i'm just suggesting that even after coming to know about the partnership , once he becomes clear of Kasturs and his families intentions, will he back of the deal ? He may back of at first from marrying Kastur however he is desperate for the money..so he may not back of and Kastur will be left unaware of this. 
And even if Mohan agree's to the partnership still without knowing Kastur's family intentions if he is unable to payback the money  he may end up marrying her...( though i think the first reason works a  little better).

I'm just suggesting one way or the other ... money may be one of the reasons for they're marriage. 

summer Blushing

pyar-ishk

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Thinking the same. I mean we can see that know one can force Mohan into a marrige, unless he decides for himself...lets see.

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

Thinking the same. I mean we can see that know one can force Mohan into a marrige, unless he decides for himself...lets see.

After todays epic (14sept) its became pretty clear Mohan's gonna marry kastur for money!!
 when baaji demands his mom for him to payback the money his face was pale!! Mohans trapped !! his got no other option ! 

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 14 September 2011 at 11:41pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.