Rashi and Jigar's Relationship (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

tennis2009

tennis2009

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. When Jigar came to know about what Rashi and her mom did to make Rashi marry with Jigar then he could not torelate. Then he took time to forgive her what all she did. When ever he came closer to Rashi she run away. And when Rashi try coming closer to Jigar he will busy with his work. If it was other series when would they come closer. It series took time for Gopi and Ahem to come closer that too after 2years. After Jigar and Rashi it is Kinjal and Dhaval. How many it will take god knows.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi and Jigar's Relationship (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Aww this is one of my first posts!!

tennis2009

tennis2009

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Are u talking about the comment i have written on u r post
Originally posted by NazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tennis2009

Are u talking about the comment i have written on u r post
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm talking about this topic yeah. All the way back in September but nothing much has changed between the two. Rashi is a bit more willing now but for kalakari reasons rather than true deep feelings. Hopefully those will develop soon. I think Rashi needs to fall in love so she can realise what she has put Gopi through.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tennis2009

kafa

Goldie

kafa

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Rashi just wants fame, richness and the modi name. Whenever Jigar touches her, she scapes from one pretext to another. So we know where her interest  lies, and she has not even try to share bond or closeness to Jigar, though the latter has tried a lot. And Jigar, what do we expect from him, since the beginning he tries to be close to Rashi... So somewhere along down the road, either he is a great fool, being lead by Rashi's lies and kk or he has lost hope now...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Anyways its unbelievable that there is no relationship between them even after 2 years of mariage

Kinjal-Dawal, Gohem  case was different...they didnt love each other

but in raji's case i cant understand why rashi always run away wen Jigar cums near her...and till now Jigar didnt ask anythng about dat?

madhubala.fan

madhubala.fan

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
why ds rashi run away?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top