Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Rashi and Jigar are worse than Ahem and Gopi, at least recently Ahem and Gopi have been kind of holding hands and Ahem has been supporting Gopi letting her hu him and lean on him.

Maybe we'll start seeing another side to Jigar once he sees his brother's relationship is improving. Like to see him stand up for himself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi and Jigar's Relationship (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sufifan

sufifan

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I don't know if any real life husband will have so much patience with such an abnormal wife. ROFL

sam990princessunara

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
poor jigra wife like rashie needed sort out  and chuck out of the house  

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i don't find it weird...its all rashi's kalakari...jigar is so loving and caring...he always try to step forward but rashi don't want him to come close to her...she don't consider him as a husband...and i guess jigar is only a pass for her to stay in modi bhawan...

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

i don't find it weird...its all rashi's kalakari...jigar is so loving and caring...he always try to step forward but rashi don't want him to come close to her...she don't consider him as a husband...and i guess jigar is only a pass for her to stay in modi bhawan...

I agree that Rashi doesn't think of him as a husband but I do think that Jigar should become a bit more husbandlike towards her or at least try to find out why their relationship hasn't progressed to the next level. Maybe they need to start going on dates I don't think anyone in the house would mind if Jigar wanted to take his wife out.

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by roopalgupta

I agree that Rashi doesn't think of him as a husband but I do think that Jigar should become a bit more husbandlike towards her or at least try to find out why their relationship hasn't progressed to the next level. Maybe they need to start going on dates I don't think anyone in the house would mind if Jigar wanted to take his wife out.

no one will mind if jigar takes rashi out with him but rashi will mind...she fears every second that gopi will win over her and gopi and ahem will come closer...she don't want to left gopi even for a while due to this fear...so i don't think she will go with him...he tried several times before but failed...

sadia7861

sadia7861

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Shes very selfish..hes such a lovely hubby i dnt get hw he can take so much attitude frm her, she just wants to be the rani of the hse which she never will be as it is ahems house,

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
cv's should give raji gohem full them couples only screen time

megustajalebiQueen.Bee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top