Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The Crystal Ball - Predictions for TD! (Page 2)

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

I READ THAT A GIRL IS GOING TO ENTER VEDANTH'S LIFE MOSTLY SHE IS PLANTED BY GARGI TO BRING DISTANCE BETWEEN DISHA AND VEDANTH

WHAT ABOUT DISHA'S LOST SISTER ABOUT WHOM DEV HAD MENTIONED EARLIER?

I FEEL THAT GARGI WILL ASK DK TO GIVE DIVORCE TO DISHA .

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

MY  near PREDICTIONS;

i think  that disha will  feel betrayed by a vedant, bcuz they show him on gargi's side, after a few episodes have been killed, they will show vedant was using gargi , so he could find out gargi's plans. <very typical>

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memsaab

I dunno but I have this feeling that DK and Disha would get divorced and again re-married.. DK and Disha though a contractual marriage, went through a Hindu religious marriage instead of getting married at the court (they could have done that also) Looking at all the other serials theseday, brothers getting married to the same girl and the girls getting raped by her husband's family members, I think TD should be having more positive endings, like keeping the marriage.

TD reminds me when I was a little girl and I enjoyed Beauty and the Beast the most among the disney classics. Now as a grown up woman and a mother, I feel Beauty and the Beast is revisited in the form of Tumhari Disha.. and well, if my feelings are good, the Beaty (Disha) would also fall for Beast (ughhh. I don't like to call him that DK) and live happily ever after..

don't forget that the beast was a really good-lookin prince, once beauty found out the truth about him. i luv disney movies too. my fave is cinderella & snow white.

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
My take on the future is -
Disha will reject DK - she is still not sure of his involvement in Dev's murder and doesn't always believe what he says (what's love without Trust ..).
They will divorce.
DK will discover Baba (with lost memory?) and return him to the Bhonsle household - that should make him more acceptable to them.
DK and Disha will continue to bump into each other Wink.
Gargi will try and harm DK when he discovers all she has been upto. Nearly gets away with it too except
Disha & Verdant ride to the rescue Clap.
DK & Verdant patch up, DK and Disha get remarried. Somewhere in there Rano should have dumped Inder!
GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Maybe they will show that sanya is Disha's lost sister, whom dev was talking aboutBig smile
blue Groupbie
blue
blue

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
how can sanya be dishas long lost sis cuz then dev shud have known about it n told disha before he died  it makes no sense  i think disha n sanya will become friends in the end even if they arent sistersSmile the happier the endin the betterBig smile

Go to top