Navya

Gulbhadhans imagination of young Udi Baba

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ppl howz all i know quite saddened by the episode .dont u get stressed coz of the 'Nayi soch' that the show is currently depicting .just relax when u enter my post .i hope todays post will ease out ur stresses n anxieties .ok so all u know gulbadhan was heartbroken when our 1 n only taklu baba rejected her proposal but that didnt deter our gulbadhan she 
has now become a female version of devdas kind she drinks but only nimbu pani .anyways she is so crazy abt him she has kept a copy of the recorded footage of the interview n 24 /7 she just listens to it .she has pasted pictures of our pyare udi baba with all his expression 
his stare gulp stare expression snapshot of his laser eyes everywhere in our house even in her bathroon roz subah halki hone se pehle unke udi babas scary eyes darshan is must u see .this is shacha pyaar u see.sab log inse seekho laila majnus can go take a hike she has gone bonkers on him n suddenly dreaming abt him like filmy gals sometimes he become chulbul of dabang with doing that belt movement sometimes Amir khan doing apni to patshala (bum hitting ) movement .so in short she imagines taklu baba in all avtars .so 

out of all her dreams i m going to show u ppl n  one of her dreams where she imagines him as a handpump oops * hand sum* man dreaming abt her . 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LYUBL4cWSO8#t=4s[/YOUTUBE]

YENJOY ðŸ˜ƒ

P.S. ppl who are confused who is this gulbadhan have a look at this 

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOOOL oh my xD I must say udi baba was quite the handsome type as a jawaan mard xD LOL we can clearly see where anant gets his hawwt lOoks from xD bechari gulbhudan! Hopefully in dono love track shuru ho jayye jaldi xD lmao awesome post!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LOOOL oh my xD I must say udi baba was quite the handsome type as a jawaan mard xD LOL we can clearly see where anant gets his hawwt lOoks from xD bechari gulbhudan! Hopefully in dono love track shuru ho jayye jaldi xD lmao awesome post!

thankks a lot di for liking yup well the love track will take its own course as for now Udi baba is busy scaring the hell out of Anant N Navya with his laser eyes stare gulp stare expression😆
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi manoj ...ur post are survivor for us...
U made me ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Thnx 4 PM 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

Hi manoj ...ur post are survivor for us...

U made me ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Thnx 4 PM 

thanks a lot preet😃
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manoj will comment later res till then
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Manoj

your post make me happy...cant control my ROFL 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for PM...keep posting like this...

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣 .. where do u get this videos... LOL CSb.. this guy does dance as if hit by big quakeshock 😃

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆 Frm where do u get dese videos??? 😆 I m going ROFL 🤣 Simply loving ur each n evry post... HILARIOUS!!!
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Ah,Manoj...our favorite, Gulbadhan,is back, and, in what AVATAAR!!!!!🤣...a pakki, devdasi..indulging, in only ,Nimbu pani...🤣🤣..
and, she seems, enamored, by Udi Baba,fervidly...pasting his pics, in the bathroom, visualizing him, doing those, Chulbhul Pandey, n, Apni to patshala, moves...🤣..at this rate, am sure, Baba will pose a mammoth threat, to all, B-town heroes..🤣🤣
Thank u, for this, hilarious post...it was a ,sine qua non..., after that, highly strung epi...n, thank u, for the pm, too...😃
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago