Posted: 19 years ago
Hrithik's got his eyes on you!
   By: The hitList Team
   February 25, 2005

The hitList Team
Shayan Munshi with girlfriend Pia Rai Chaudhary
John and Bipasha at an award funtion recentl
Joined at the hip

They may be at two different ends of the relationship scale, but hottie couple Bipasha Basu and John Abraham and cute-as-a-button twosome Pia Rai Chaudhary and Shayan Munshi certainly do make for some exquisite eye candy.

What's more, they're rarely seen without the other at most public functions.

Looks like it's an acute case of love for the two couples.

Somebody give us an insulin shot please!

Hrithik's got his eyes on you!

PEEPING TOM: Hrithik Roshan
You would expect that someone who is hounded by cameras 24/7 would be sympathetic to somebody else being subjected to the same kind of scrutiny, right? Wrong. Or why else would Hrithik Roshan's kitchen have cameras in it?

We wonder how the house help and the cooks feel about being watched all day. While that is something we will never know, what we are more interested in knowing is what's gotten the star so worried?

Will the cook add extra oil in Roshan's calorie-conscious diet? We've heard of stars watching their calories, but watching their cooks surely takes the cake!

Are you game for Sush?

ALWAYS A SPORT:
Sushmita
Sen
If you thought only guys like to shoot pool, think again. Sushmita Sen loves to indulge in the sport and has a huge pool table in a special corner of her home.

Strategically placed on her open terrace, the girl enjoys playing with just about anyone who takes up the challenge of a match with her.

But does she win every time? "She may not," says a Sush pal, "but she certainly isn't a sore loser."

Aishwarya Rai would agree.

Farah the feminist

STEREOTYPICAL SHE'S NOT:
Farah Khan
According to a tattler, Farah Khan refused an interview on Bollywood's top women directors to CNBC because Shabd director Leena Yadav was a part of the group.

That seemed odd, as the spunky director is known to be super confident about her work and above petty ego hassles.

When we called Farah for her version, the director scoffed, "Total hogwash. I told the channel that I would not do the interview if they did a story only on female directors. I said that I didn't want to be a part of the "female directors" category. I have a problem with there being a distinction between male and female directors. That's about it. It had nothing to do with Leena or anyone else."

We won't be surprised if the male directors object now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
thanx 4 the article...
sana_usa thumbnail
thanx for the great article!!!!!!!!!😊