Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am really liking Get Out and I "want" to like B.U.T. but the MV and the pace of the song simply makes me wanna cringe. No offense! Just my POV😛
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ I get what you mean about B.U.T, I felt the same as you when I first heard it but it has started to grow on me very slowly. It probably helped that I heard a really bad version of it first 😆 Edited by .Echo. - 12 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
^^I have seen a bad version, short version, long version, and clear version of B.U.T.; nothing helped. hehehe! I just don't like the setting.. the jail thingy! :(

--edit--
although I am not saying I don't like watching Max & *note to self: breathe* YUNHO!😍
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 12 years ago
.Echo. thumbnail
^^ Maybe you just weren't meant to like it then 😆 Yeah I'm not a fan of the MV setting either, and the few times I've heard it was enough really.

I take it you're Yunho biased then 😃

Btw did you hear that C-Jes Entertainment have issued warnings to so-called "fans" who are spreading rumours that they wont hesitate to call the cyber terror unit if they dont stop.  So glad they have a company that look after them so much
Edited by .Echo. - 12 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
^Well, if I had to be be biased towards one members, yes, it would be Yunho. Nevertheless, all 5 of them are amazing, outstanding, and great talented individuals in their own way.

Yes, I read the article on that just a couple of days ago actually. And I was really delighted, just like you, to know that they are under a protective company. People who really care about them instead of just look for their own benefit.
I am Jahnvi, btw. Not sure if we've talked before. Do you have a bias?
.Echo. thumbnail
I agree with you they are all amazing as a unit and individually.

Yep this new company seem to care about the guys alot and they seem a whole lot happier too which is great news for their fans.

Im Aaliyah, I think we may have spoken before when I was using a different account 😛 Im Yunho biased but Jae is very close second
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Oh hey Aaliyah, I remember talking to you once in Pan Chit Chat thread along with Salz. What's your other ID? lol.
Ah!! Jae - close second, eh? Niice!!!

Are we the only two who are active in this thread? :P
.Echo. thumbnail
Oh yeah now I remember! It was BlackSky lol

What about you, who's second for you?

I think right now its just us because everybody is back at Uni or school, I still have a little bit of time left until I go back.

Which is your favourite variety show appearance from them?
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
My second favorite is Changmin... he started out as my first but Yunho quickly ran and took over. LOL!

Same here, I have about 2 weeks left before I go back too.

I've liked quite a few of their appearances but my favorite being: Happy Together and OTMATR. A few more short appearances but I can't remember the names of the show😛
Your favorites?
This year, we have seen Max, Yoochun, and Jae in lead roles. Who do you think acted the best?
INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏 moduda bye bye...😆...now i know which cell to buy 😉