India-Forums

Bravo

nadaanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
nadaanmasakalli
nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap 

9.5/10 episode;)

Fab Fab Fab Job once again today with another brilliant episode today. the full episode was Super. It started off on a good and interesting note as we had an angry mohan leaving and then the di stopping him and telling him not to rush caz she suffered due to it wow so she has a past too???  Very interested in knowing that too what could she possible have done in her past? 
Loved the camraderie between HC and Aditi shriwakar they have Chemistry too and it looked so real Brilliant job by bothClap. I demand More of HC and ASM. i loved the way she jitaooed her haq on him, Mohan was a ziddi kid in that scene screaming for money HAHAA it was so cute when he sat on the bed screaming but i need money.LOL   

the Bumping and falling in keechar and kastur washing him and him taking the shirt off Earn the brownie points today it was cute and unique . Him in head was like Censored  what is happening with me and she was singing in her dil dekha toh tujhe yaar dil main baji guitar. Thank you for moving them a lil ahead too that too with no 10 mins long staring contests or duppatta flying. Keep it this way and u'll gain viewers caz people r sick of duppattta and staring.  the undhiyo part was awww i was blushing just like kastur tehe so cute 

But the moment of the episode that just made me do this ROFL and Got one full extra number from me is the Burping in washroom ROFLROFL Oh Boy whoever came up with that 
Super ROFL sahi ja rahe ho boss and than baa ka samir hawa ka jhonkaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ( the comedy in this show is so subtle and actually funny than in some other shows where the actors try way too hard yet fail to make you laugh) Kudoos to HC and Baa for it

With all the masti mazak they moved on to reveal the shadi ka secret or atleast give saroj a hinto too which i loved too so overall a Brilliant epi

i m cutting  .5 marks for That spineless dad who can't do anything

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starShahara3anitaranixxXSejalXxxxXIheartRayaXxpyar-ishk

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
completely agree, seriously i love the fun and love in the show. Its not over the top but perfect and everyone is perfect in scene delivery making it original and real, you just have to rewind and watch it over again and again Thumbs Up

Mohur scenes are getting better each time and hopefully we dont get any repeat stuff from previous shows, like you said the dupatta and stare outs...Im enjoying the tiny cute adorable scenes between Kastur and Mohan right now, it good stuff that they will both remember later, just thinking of the scenes still to come Day Dreaming get goosebumps thinking what we get LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-staranitaraninadaanmasakalli

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you.  You know if this serial would be on another channel then it would be one of the top 10 serial by now but it is on imagine and also needs to compete with YRKKH, Ekta's new serial Parichay and Ram milaye jodi so it is tough competition.   

Nevertheless  I am enjoying it so much.  Story is also moving in fast speed 

only one complain cut down the Bapaaji's screen space.  I hope after wedding he will have lot less space 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraninadaanmasakalli

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index