Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

"Rishta Wahi Soch Nayi"

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
I like the slogan of Star plus!  But feel DABH is not really reflecting its ethics and meaning!!! Are they showing "Soch Nayi" by killing people and blowing people up!!! With trickery and falsehoods abound!!! Its really not what should be on this channel!!!

People cant connect with it so I as many others feel that It should end before it gets any worse!!! Get rid of DABH before it becomes an embarrassment to high quality Indian TV productions!!!

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Its a waist of valuable money to contunue with weak predictable plots! I would pay starplus to take it off air!!! That includes all the actors wages for a year and production costs!
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Ive had 10 emails agreeing with me! about this! Its very clear and relevant that this show is not reflecting what the original promos said it would!  Thats clear from the series of events we are faced with now!!! Death and then a wedding!!! GRIM AND HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! Shocked

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index