Saas Bina Sasuraal

8th sept 2011 written update:

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sh4m_4

Groupbie

sh4m_4

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
 hello everybody, hope you all like my updates sorry the abit long but i dnt know how to make them shorter and not miss anything out and sorry for any mistake. anyway hope you enjoy it.

8th September written update:

Recap:

Malti telling everyone she thinks toasty pregnant, they try to hide it from toasty that they know, pashu ring home and tell pitaji who ring saudha and tell her and then they all go off to meet TT to congratulate them. Pitaji and sudha are having an argument about where the baby will be born.

At a restaurant:

Daddji tell ved to ask everyone what they would like to eat. Sudha say yes ved beta order something sweet as some people have bitter tongue and they need make it sweet. She looked at pitaji when finishing the sentence. Pitaji say yes ved beta order something sweet but I tell you something no matter how much sweet food you give to someone who speaks bitter it won't make any difference as they always remain bitter. Pitaji looked at sudha. Sudha goes see experience is speaking here. Lalit make faces at sudha indicating her to stop. Dimple asks what is going on here.  Sudha tell her to shut up. Daddji; beta if toasty has twin, how they will argue these two are practicing that. Nikita say what. Lalit say nothing, vedji you order the food.  Sudha and pitaji staring at each other, making faces at each other.

At the garden:

Malti and pashu (MP) are sitting on a bench. Malti ask pashu what happened. Pashu replies nothing – whilst nodding his head no. malti, hmmm. Pashu say I was wondering how quickly does time fly by, yesterday who I fed in lap, tomorrow someone will be in his lap and he be feeding it. Then he say that tej had prachin and ved to play with when he was a kid, don't you think this child will need someone to play with. Malti say yeah. Pashu then say so don't you think we should think about this. Malti tell him to move, getting embarrassed. Pashu: say what do you mean move, if you hadn't gone last time we would have had baccchhheesss. Malti, baccchhheesss. Pashu say yeah baccchhheesss. Malti ask him how many do you want? Pashu: we two let us have loads. Malti looks at him shocked. then he tap he head and say no we are 2 so we should have 2 kids. Malti is relived. Pashu' last time we lost too much, I didn't know how to become a good husband. Malti 'why are you saying that for, then it was my fault, and as we have started our life with a new lease let's forget everything from the past; this time what we want we both will get it together.  Pashu shakes his head yeah, and then tell malti to wait there for 2 minutes done go anywhere and he runs off somewhere.

Malti phone ring it her mother, she greets her they both ask each other how they are. Malti tell her mum that prachin and gyan are there to malti mum makes a face. Malti mum ask why she explain about extra room and malti mum has problem with it, but malti say to her mum she has no problem with so why does she. Then she tell her about the good news that Toasty pregnant (no pregnancy test no missing period straight to fainting to diagnose someone is pregnant typical). Her mum taunts more and malti tell her that she has to go as she sees pashu coming back. Pashu is hiding something behind his back then he shows it to malti. Malti ask what is it and he tell her to open it and she does, it her favorite snack. MP feed each other.

TT, MP, gyan and prachin are walking in the garden. Tej tell toasty to be care she fall and hurt herself and toasty like what, am I blind or something. Tej explain to her that this is not the time, she like am I pagal. Gyan and prachin start messing about so there attention diverts to them and from the back the 2 cars come and horn.  Sudha shouts toasty waving a balloon.  They all meet and greet each other. Everyone happy. Toasty push tej to aside ask him what going on why is everyone so happy for. Tej like this is what I want to hear from your mouth and she like what do u want to her. Pitaji say listen everybody, we have come here on a very happy occasion, so let have a party tonight. Toasty looks confused. Sudha say but; but this party will be from our side. Pitaji disagrees, as he the one who suggested the idea so it should be from him. Toasty still confused and ask tej what happened.  Pitaji ask daddji don't you agree, daddji say yes I do. Sudha say so what if you suggested it the first time I become nani and pitaji like so it the first time I'm going to become a granddad and toasty all SHOCKED.

Toasty say one minute, pitaji who told you that you going to become a daddji? And mama you nani? You all don't think I'm going to become a mother? (yes duh, omg it took her 2 episode to understand and normally when there problem it takes his half an episode to find a solution.)

Everyone looks shocked.

Toasty tells them that their nothing like that, I'm not pregnant. Tej looks shocked and upset. Pitaji say she must be feeling shy. Tej; toasty. Sudha say to toasty don't pretend you don't know nothing. Toasty say no. nikita say you felt dizzy and fainted. Toasty say those that are pregnant do only them ppl feel these symptoms. (wow spoke logic). Everyone looked dejected and upset. Toasty say there are other reason for fainting. Pashu ask malti did you just say that like that, malti looks down and nudge her shoulder. toasty say bhabhi. Daddji starts laughing. Pitaji say here we have become joker and you laughing and daddji say what else do you want me to do. We all became idiot we got one phone call and we came. Toasty say to tej it okay it happens.  Daddji say what happened, but we still have a party. Everyone say yeah, pitaji say no party is cancelled. Daddji why, if not today but someday both daughter in law will get pregnant, so we should have a party in advance. Malti say sorry as it was her mistake as she thought toasty is pregnant and told everyone, as we all here we should celebrate this happiness. Pitaji say one min, we will have a party but at home not here. Pashu ask why. Pitaji say I don't like this place, as we already spent too much money here, as you lot were going to go home today so we should just go now (hang on a min I thought they not going home for another 3 day that why there lot came from home, couldn't they wait if it was only matter of couple of hours.)

@ home:

They all enter the house happily. Toasty ask doesn't the house feel different today. Daddji say yes, it been painted and the cushion have been changed and tell them since they heard the news, we thought we make the house new for the new guest. Both MP and TT look upset. Tej walks off to his room. Malti say this is all my fault and say sorry again, even by mistake I hurt you. sudha tell it doesn't matter, now I know how it feels to hear about the news of becoming a nani. Every start laughing. Malti tell everyone to relax and she make everyone favorites dish, ved doesn't like the idea. Everyone start telling her what they want her to cook. Toasty goes to her room. 

@ TT room

Tej standing next to window sill looks upset and toasty come, stand next to him back toward each other. Toasty say you feel bad that I'm not pregnant. Tej denies it. Toasty turn around, say a little. Tej shakes his head no. toasty ask him again and he nod yes. Tej say yeah, when I found out you were pregnant I become so happy thought god had granted me my wishes and I started to think all sorts of thing. The kid coming excitement it felt like the dream we had for so many year, with each other for each other god had granted them. Toasty say no I feel like god  has done this purpose, he said not yet let all the happiness come into this family first then I grant them their wishes. Malti has just come into this family it will take her time to adjust with the family member and likewise. Let everything become good and then we have a kid and kid will think that I come into a happy family. They have a cute argument if it be a girl or a boy and toasty agree with tej saying it will be a girl.

@ hall

Tej come out and call everyone and say I got an idea let play carom. Lalit and daddji agrees. They set the room up. Pitaji tell them to wait. Tej what happened. Pitaji everyone going to play carom, it been like this for year put some powder on it and he send gyan to go and get it from tej room. Pitaji sit in gyan place, gyan come back and he say this is what I was worried about. Everyone start laughing and pitaji tells him to sit with him. Everyone starts playing, Ved walks off and nikita notices. She follows him.

@ kitchen

Toasty tell malti she told tej to keep everyone busy whilst we cook but we need to start cooking quicker. Malti is glad toasty has come and she tell her that she didn't think she be able to cook so much alone even though she said she would. Toasty say what do you think just because you said you will come I went to my room to relax, tej was a bit upset so I went to cheer him up. Malti say it because of me. Toasty say this line whilst cutting the sabzi as I'm bored of listening to it as you said it 100 times now. So you can do it whilst cooking that way it become quicker and toasty explain to her how the food should be separate for daddji and pitaji and give reason to her too. Malti like how do you remember all this, I can't it going to take me while. Toasty tell not to worry I'm her, I give you tuitions.

Outside:

Ved standing near a post and nikita comes. Nikita ask can I disturb you. ved looks at her and smiles. Nikita ask ved doesn't he like to play carom? Ved say yeah I do like playing but I'm not a good player. Nikita say but you can watch, vedji when you feel like the wound won't heal quickly then it best to hide them wounds, because sometime more than the wound people questions hurt more, you can see everyone celebrating inside, at least from them forget you wounds. Ved say that I'm trying. Nikita say as long you don't stop trying one day you will succeed. They both smile at each other (they such a cute couple).

Hall:

Sudha is shoving the board. Pitaji tells that they should get rid of the audiences they are spoiling the game. Sudha say why should we leave. Pitaji say you are ruining the game. Gyan say pitaji what difference does it make as it benefits us. Pitaji say he doesn't want to win by cheating.  Then he starts talking about what happens in the shop and regarding fraud and cheating and they don't do. Sudha and pitaji start arguing again. Lalit try to stop sudha and then she starts with him say he always take pitaji side and he should side her he her husband. Then she starts arguing with pitaji again. Daddji compares them to dimple and prachin.  They decide to play again and dimple goes this game boring as only four people can play. They decide to play musical chairs and daddji say he win that as he has permanent chair.  Everyone start laughing.

Nikita say let play antakshari everyone agrees.  Ends on tej happy face.

precap: in the kitchen toasty ask malti not to give prachin money without knowing the reason. Malti say that even she knows that, and don't teach her as she is older than her not only by age but by rishta too. End on toasty shocked face.

Edited by sh4m_4 - 08 September 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

chintan02webkapRamyaxbakulaxsnehasanjanacutiemilimrvlsmedhsloop118muah143pragyakumarBsankAMSTER_ER_YApanpanajaygandhianna_88Anita2011ashnaMaharajgiguserdent4utim123aasaxena3A HUGE FANnanda_gopaHeenapnithi07ameetasingh4-Happy4Ever-TheSnowmanGauri22naj7Ruhani..achiever.PerfectLove.barbie2011NimbuMirchi-desiresoul-anna44sheetaldcoolkitty_23sejal719nivedithashamilbsingapurypop77Roshni.Sandstonecuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8th sept 2011 written update:" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Nice episode. Like how Toasty handled Tej's disappointment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4.PerfectLove.

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.