Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
It's a guess but i have a feeling arjun will fall for sia. That guy has made me fall in love with him. He is so sweet and so simple, not to into tht cutey type where u feel sick. He is actually like a genuine guy which i can relate to the people that i know. But i have a feeling that this could be a love triangle, but for some reson i would love arjun and sia to be together, he is damn cute. I know love triangles can get complicated as we have wittnessed before however arjun is so damn cute hw can u nt want him and sia but he be pretty reserved about it. But if he dosent fall for sia then he be a great best friend, but he will diffently be the one there to support sia at the startTongue

Edited by bulbul123 - 08 September 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x2cute4u_22taniya_dostiiRiasa-Yami-.AbhIyalicious.mayurlover4evaMariaa.RDNadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arjun will fall for sia" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DoAsInfinity-

IF-Dazzler

-DoAsInfinity-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
i love arjun the most in the showEmbarrassedi think arjun and sia would make a cute pair:)waise m open for both arjun-sia/ ragav-sia:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22taniya_dostii

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
same same =) anything can happen he is parllel lead yaar ,plus he is headboy too

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
yeah it is evident that arjun will fall for siya..but it is equally evident that raghav and siya will fall for each other ...which will make my favourite character in this show go through a lot...oh no...*sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
@austenroxx same   yaar :"( *sigh* i hope cv's wil threat him wel   me to dnt want to c arjun suffer

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 08 September 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
hey i also thought he wud when he was describing hes girl Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
And well don't beat me up...but I feel even Vishal will fall for Sia!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlaZeStarGurl2cute4u_22mayurlover4eva

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

And well don't beat me up...but I feel even Vishal will fall for Sia!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

u mean vishal Shocked u didnot see  how he was chasing  her  in precap LOL lolz  anything can happen 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.