Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Sequel is Needed!! [Must See..] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 37

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumusika93

we want bidaai season 2 back.. plz we really neeed bidaai 2 :)

Ya.. we are fighting for the same Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mumusika93

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Sequel is Needed!! [Must See..] (Page 6)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late reply ..was stuck up with my bad net connection Cry..but a wonderful post ClapClap and I m in for this fight Thumbs Up

Its my dream as well to see Bidaai making a grand comeback with the Awesome foursome jodi of Salekh and Ragvir played by Angad,Sara ,Kinshuk and Parul who were the strong pillars of original Bidaai series ClapStarStarStarStar

I think we should not only mail star plus but also request to Rajan shahi on FB that why Bidaai need to make a comeback with a sequel again ...

The loyal fans of Bidaai want its comeback to see their Salkeh and Ragvir together which could not happen in season 1 because of the leap Cry

Aso after bidaai ended ,the one which replaced Gulal could never repeat the same Bidaai success story and nor Diya aur Baati hv that strength to rpeat the success story of Bidaai ...thats one reason why star plus should really think of bringing Bidaai sequel with its original starcast back Embarrassed

I still remember the knid of trps Salekh and Ragvir marriage had drawn ..it was unbelievable ratings of alomst 10 ShockedClapClap...Such records only the original Bidaai starcast can manage and so Bidaai sequel needs to b back on star plus with its original cast Smile

We all should together start mailing and calling the star plus channel as well as Rajan Shahi asking for the sequel Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzlovekinrulSaraa.snowflake.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Sorry for the late reply ..was stuck up with my bad net connection Cry..but a wonderful post ClapClap and I m in for this fight Thumbs Up

Its my dream as well to see Bidaai making a grand comeback with the Awesome foursome jodi of Salekh and Ragvir played by Angad,Sara ,Kinshuk and Parul who were the strong pillars of original Bidaai series ClapStarStarStarStar

I think we should not only mail star plus but also request to Rajan shahi on FB that why Bidaai need to make a comeback with a sequel again ...

The loyal fans of Bidaai want its comeback to see their Salkeh and Ragvir together which could not happen in season 1 because of the leap Cry

Aso after bidaai ended ,the one which replaced Gulal could never repeat the same Bidaai success story and nor Diya aur Baati hv that strength to rpeat the success story of Bidaai ...thats one reason why star plus should really think of bringing Bidaai sequel with its original starcast back Embarrassed

I still remember the knid of trps Salekh and Ragvir marriage had drawn ..it was unbelievable ratings of alomst 10 ShockedClapClap...Such records only the original Bidaai starcast can manage and so Bidaai sequel needs to b back on star plus with its original cast Smile

We all should together start mailing and calling the star plus channel as well as Rajan Shahi asking for the sequel Embarrassed

so true mod star plus and rajan shahi have to bring back bidaai they have to listen to us yeah you are right gulaal and diya baati cannot be our bidaai but mod i think rajan shahi has deleted his facebook account but thanks for commenting and making the topic sticky

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mumusika93

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Big smileEmbarrassed
Originally posted by jyoti06

Its my dream as well to see Bidaai making a grand comeback with the Awesome foursome jodi of Salekh and Ragvir played by Angad,Sara ,Kinshuk and Parul who were the strong pillars of original Bidaai series Star

LOL

Yippi.. Moderator is with us...
Thank you Smile

nidzlovekinrulragvir.fanSaraa.

mumusika93

mumusika93

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
we want bidaai season 2 backCryCry..need bidaai so muchThumbs Up.pliz bring back season 2 with the same actors: SARAHeart-ANGADHeart-PARULHeart-KINSHUKHeartHeartThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzlovekinrulragvir.fanSaraa.snowflake.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumusika93

we want bidaai season 2 backCryCry..need bidaai so muchThumbs Up.pliz bring back season 2 with the same actors: SARAHeart-ANGADHeart-PARULHeart-KINSHUKHeartHeartThumbs Up

Thanks for your support.. please see the second post of this thread..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzlovekinrulSaraa.

dany89

Goldie

dany89

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I want Bidaai back!!!!!!!!!!!! I am with you guys.Wink

nidzlovekinrulSaraa.snowflake.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danadany

I want Bidaai back!!!!!!!!!!!! I am with you guys.Wink

okay then sign petition and email this is the email [email protected] send feedbacks and call spam saas bahu betiyaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top