Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Sequel is Needed!! [Must See..] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 37

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lassie_bidaai

Just loved the way you all have first written about bidaai.  and i will support u all in everyway. bidaai is also my favourite too and i love it too. and i missed it too. bidaai is a show that has won so many people's heart and it is not a show only but also it does give morals that we can learn from it too.so wish bidaai comes back again as we all miss it.

so true bidaai is great show and we will make it back no matter what please sign the petitions 20 to 30 signatures everyday by each person not only that but also bomabard them with emails spam star plus star player wall also calll plzzz calll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Sequel is Needed!! [Must See..] (Page 3)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
realy need bidaai back with our hottest jodi sangad and kinrul
really missing them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir.fanSaraa.snowflake.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

realy need bidaai back with our hottest jodi sangad and kinrul
really missing them
so true nidz we need foursome back keeep signign the petition mod will sent to sp dkp send feedbacks write on sbb wall email and calll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir.fan

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinny11

New twist in this
Kinshuk Sara have been jeeja saali
Saali tho adhi gharwali hoti hai Wink
Let's make Sara puri gharwali for kinshuk
It's boring to see same and many kinny and Sara fans will get to see them as a couple Wink

that'll surely happen. DeadDeadDeadDeadPinch
Dead

snowflake.

gulati10

gulati10

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
After seeing kinshuk with neha it would be great to see Sara and kinshuk they would suit better as a young more talented couple

snowflake.

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulati10

After seeing kinshuk with neha it would be great to see Sara and kinshuk they would suit better as a young more talented couple

hey r u madShocked this post is only for bidaai and our kinrul an sangdad Embarrassednot for ur talented young couple TongueTongueget out frm hereAngry go and create a topic  for ur youg talented couplesTonguebtw is kinny and neha looks like a couple ConfusedOuchLOLLOLROFLnice jokeROFL
LOLTongue

ragvir.fan

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulati10

okay you are kinha fan or kinshuk sara fan good i dont care but dont post on this topic this is oiur topic you can create your topic about your coulple but kindly dont post here

ragvir.fan

dany89

Goldie

dany89

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Yes Aanchal you are right,i am a fan of Choti Bahu and after 3 months we have it again on screen our serial,we fight very hard and we get the show back!This is what will hapeen to Bidaai too.I am sure because here in Romania I watch this show and i love it very much!We are truly fans of this awesome serial Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sagini17nidzlovekinrulragvir.fanSaraa.snowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top