Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mumusika93 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
👍🏼great post...bidaai need to come back and that too with foursome only!!!❤️👍🏼  BIDAAI 2//BIDAAI 2 //BIDAAI 2// BIDAAI 2/// BIDAAI 2///BIDAAI 2 /// BIDAAI 2 //BIDAAI 2 ///--with SARA--❤️ ANGAD❤️👍🏼--PARUL🤗❤️--KINSHUK👍🏼👏  ONLY!!!!!
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow i am sooo happy so many people are with us Aanchal thanks alot i really appreciate you hard work dont worry guys i am with ya alll dont worry we will succed inshallah ameen
Ooolalala thumbnail
Aanchal should we create a group or page on IF where everything can be posted about this mission and then we can convey that page to other dkp members on facebook tooo so they can see mad and craziness about bidaai 2 what you think
Ooolalala thumbnail
Hi Aanchal add tamushi lovesara bidaailassie bidaai bidaai
Ooolalala thumbnail
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bidaai-2-mission-full-on/174313522645488
join this page this is only for foursome fans
Ooolalala thumbnail
Hi everyone plzzz include thiese things as well

Director's Kut Production
7/F - G, Laxmi Ashish Bldg., Near Reliance Industrial Estate, Laxmi
Industrial Estate, Link Road, Andheri-W, Mumbai -53.

this dkp postal address when i recieve reply to the email they said to sent requests ect here so i think we should do this

022-40716800

this is dkp number they gave this as well so i think we should call here becuase i think it is new number so calling here could be unsefull

plzzz guys call and and sent postal letters as well plzzz Aanchal can you include this on sencod post of this thread thanks

Ooolalala thumbnail
Hi All,

Thank you for the overwhelming response and appreciating our venture Zing Magazine. We have been getting a lot of feedback and suggestions from our readers. And a lot of them suggested a greater participation from the readers / audience and it will also get the audience a chance to ask questions to their favorite celebrities, sharing their articles which can feature on ZingMag and more. So here is what the Zing Mag team came out with ideas to incorporate the same:

i) Questions by Readers

Do you have zillions of unanswered questions in your mind for your favorite stars which has never been asked by any of the journalists? Well, if that's the case then now it's your chance to ask those questions. Zing Magazine will be having a Readers' Questions section every month where the most interesting questions out of the lot will be answered by your favorite stars. Every reader is allowed to send in one question per celebrity, and the most interesting questions for different celebrities will be answered every month. Make sure to think and choose carefully which question you would like to ask, because only the most interesting ones will be chosen.

Note: Every reader is allowed only one question per celebrity (no limit on number of celebrities). In case of more than one question per celebrity, your questions shall be disqualified.

ii) Articles by Readers

We are aware that there are some great writing talents among our readers. Well, this is your chance to showcase your talent. Every month, Zing Magazine will be having a Readers' Articles section which will comprise of articles by you guys. Be it about your favorite celebrity or your favorite film, about the television trends you observe or the worst show on television; the topic of your article can be about anything and everything related to Indian Entertainment. The three best articles chosen by our team will be part of our Readers' Articles section every month.

iii) Reviews by Readers

New television shows are launched nearly every month. Some work, some don't! Critics give their expert judgments, and the TRP's have their own story; but most importantly – what's your say? Along with a Critics' Review, Zing Magazine will be having a Readers' Reviews section for the newly launched shows every month comprising of your reviews. Because at the end of it all, it's your opinion that matters! The three best reviews will be part of Zing Magazine's Readers' Reviews section. The shows to be reviewed this month are – Parichay and Diya Aur Baati Hum. (Don't forget to rate the show out of 5 stars)  

So guys put on your thinking caps and start sending in your questions, articles and reviews on [email protected]. The deadline for the September issue is 11th September 11:59 PM IST.

Cheers,
Vijay

i found this in global announcment so i think it is great chace for to raise voice bidaai 2 well as it says it will be every month so we can surely raise our opion on october issue so today sept 13 so then we have a little less than one month i hope we could do this what you all think
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

ohh.. means they are reading our mail😛

Please send this mail too (page 1 post 2)
we can get positive response soon 😊

guys have u gone through this mail clearly
 we asked something else and they replied us something else  they didnt answered what we asked...
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys i have mailed dkp and got the same reply...
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Thanks yaar.. SanGad KinRul ko wapas lana hi padega..😊

ofocurse...woh v in right way as dey are means sangad toh sangad and kinrul as kinrul