DEVRANI v/s JAATHANI

zara_sara05 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
malti v/s taosty, I think the new track will be...malti will start her true colors😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naazu_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara_sara05

malti v/s taosty, I think the new track will be...malti will start her true colors😡😡

ya I feel the same...but V dnt want that track...V want tej,toasty romance...atleast ved niklta romance
zara_sara05 thumbnail
oppps its toasty...I wrote taosty😆
zara_sara05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naazu_gal

ya I feel the same...but V dnt want that track...V want tej,toasty romance...atleast ved niklta romance

yes I totally agree with U
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How do u know there will be track with malti going negative?
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What exactly are Malti's true colours?
groovychica_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i didn't think what malati said was really wrong...or that there was anything wrong about it...
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
malti is the proverbial chameleon...changes colours with situation...

God,..why is this show turning into one of those devrani jethani wars...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am still lost why some people think Malti is going to turn negative or she is two faced woman...Seriously she has not said or done anything to indicate to me...Yeah  her mother has not changed for better..she is still an evil mom. Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
bakbakqueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">I am still lost why some people think Malti is going to turn negative or she is two faced woman...Seriously she has not said or done anything to indicate to me...Yeah her mother has not changed for better..she is still an evil mom.
</font>

Even I agree with you. Based on the precap where Malti is telling Toasty that she is senior in age n rishta and she knows what to do is not a bad thing to say. Toasty should stop spoon feeding Malti and give some credit to her age too. Although Malti made mistakes in the past still Toasty should think before speaking. It gives me an impression that Toasty is bossy! Who will like it?