Preeto and Baani in the last scene

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The last part of Preeto where Preeto goes to call Baani for breakfast.where Baani was still sleeping.
Preeto gets so angry ๐Ÿ˜กThe conversation between two sisters You have to watch this part.๐Ÿ‘

What a acting performed by Ankita ๐Ÿ‘no word for me express.it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.each dialogue will pierce into our heart๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ What ever she wants to tell Baani about her behaviour towards her father shown in fine manner๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

I absolutely agree with you... and Preeto๐Ÿ‘. My Lord If she was my sister... I would've probably told her off and smacked her way before!

Saying that to the man that loved you more than his life,clothed you, provided for your food,  made you this capable that you walk on your two feet to your college that HE pays for with HIS OWN money.

Im choking up with tears even writing this... and in my family I have 3 sisters including me and two brothers. And I exactly know how much my father worked to give us this life...

HOW can someone be so disrespectful? its absolutely ridiculous! I could never imagine saying that to my father that still provides for me to this day. Atleast their father is doing something that is honest, clean and no nonsense! People will probably respect their Masterjii more if he did this job at this age!

I agree with Preeto 101% She was absolutely right in saying everything that she did to Bani! Bani never learns... and that is going to be her downfall!

sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agress with u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผfab episode
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by
Desigirl144

I absolutely agree with you... and Preeto๐Ÿ‘. My Lord If she was my sister... I would've probably told her off and smacked her way before!

Saying that to the man that loved you more than his life,clothed you, provided for your food,  made you this capable that you walk on your two feet to your college that HE pays for with HIS OWN money.

Im choking up with tears even writing this... and in my family I have 3 sisters including me and two brothers. And I exactly know how much my father worked to give us this life...

HOW can someone be so disrespectful? its absolutely ridiculous! I could never imagine saying that to my father that still provides for me to this day. Atleast their father is doing something that is honest, clean and no nonsense! People will probably respect their Masterjii more if he did this job at this age!

I agree with Preeto 101% She was absolutely right in saying everything that she did to Bani! Bani never learns... and that is going to be her downfall!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 As you said  I will fully agree with you Yesterday episode will be remember by us .for a long time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ so also Ankita's acting.what a fine  actress๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I totally agree...That scene was the highlight of yesterdays epi!!!!!!
Bani is such an idiot!!!!

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Yyyaaa i agree... super...๐Ÿ‘
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. Ankita did a FAB job in portraying the anger on Bani! Bani deserved it totally! She still didn't have any remorse for speaking to her father like this? Even after the slap and her mother's words, she still blames her father?

Fine, the job he is doing is not very high...but Bani probably forgot what all she'd done to bring the family's name down! 
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 Yesss i agree...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by
Desigirl144

HOW can someone be so disrespectful? its absolutely ridiculous! I could never imagine saying that to my father that still provides for me to this day. Atleast their father is doing something that is honest, clean and no nonsense! People will probably respect their Masterjii more if he did this job at this age!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by anasuya43
 As you said  I will fully agree with you Yesterday episode will be remember by us .for a long time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ so also Ankita's acting.what a fine  actress๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I agree with u both. It was a superb episode. As Desigirl144 said it reminded me also of my dad. We were also 3 sisters only and I too understand what my dad had to go thru to give us the life wed now have. I only know that we should never feel ashamed of our dad/parents for they love us a lot and do whatever they can to make us happy. So long as they do honest work we should always be proud of them and respect them. After all what do our parents want from us? Only love and respect. We can at least give them that much for all the love and care they give us and all the sacrifices they make for us.

Loved both of ur views.