Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
The last part of Preeto where Preeto goes to call Baani for breakfast.where Baani was still sleeping.
Preeto gets so angry AngryThe conversation between two sisters You have to watch this part.Clap

What a acting performed by Ankita Clapno word for me express.it Thumbs Up.each dialogue will pierce into our heartThumbs Up What ever she wants to tell Baani about her behaviour towards her father shown in fine mannerClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Desigirl144quraHabeeba_dsam990nikhilageetjmoyee200Mehek25br200910ananya2000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preeto and Baani in the last scene" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desigirl144

Desigirl144

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

I absolutely agree with you... and PreetoClap. My Lord If she was my sister... I would've probably told her off and smacked her way before!

Saying that to the man that loved you more than his life,clothed you, provided for your food,  made you this capable that you walk on your two feet to your college that HE pays for with HIS OWN money.

Im choking up with tears even writing this... and in my family I have 3 sisters including me and two brothers. And I exactly know how much my father worked to give us this life...

HOW can someone be so disrespectful? its absolutely ridiculous!Ouch I could never imagine saying that to my father that still provides for me to this day. Atleast their father is doing something that is honest, clean and no nonsense! People will probably respect their Masterjii more if he did this job at this age!

I agree with Preeto 101% She was absolutely right in saying everything that she did to Bani! Bani never learns... and that is going to be her downfall!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
i agress with u Thumbs Upfab episode

Desigirl144

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
WOW..Agree...

Desigirl144

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by
Desigirl144

I absolutely agree with you... and PreetoClap. My Lord If she was my sister... I would've probably told her off and smacked her way before!

Saying that to the man that loved you more than his life,clothed you, provided for your food,  made you this capable that you walk on your two feet to your college that HE pays for with HIS OWN money.

Im choking up with tears even writing this... and in my family I have 3 sisters including me and two brothers. And I exactly know how much my father worked to give us this life...

HOW can someone be so disrespectful? its absolutely ridiculous!Ouch I could never imagine saying that to my father that still provides for me to this day. Atleast their father is doing something that is honest, clean and no nonsense! People will probably respect their Masterjii more if he did this job at this age!

I agree with Preeto 101% She was absolutely right in saying everything that she did to Bani! Bani never learns... and that is going to be her downfall!Ouch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 As you said  I will fully agree with you Yesterday episode will be remember by us .for a long timeClapClapClap so also Ankita's acting.what a fine  actressThumbs Up

Desigirl144

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...That scene was the highlight of yesterdays epi!!!!!!
Bani is such an idiot!!!!

anasuya43

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
 Yyyaaa i agree... super...Clap

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

I agree. Ankita did a FAB job in portraying the anger on Bani! Bani deserved it totally! She still didn't have any remorse for speaking to her father like this? Even after the slap and her mother's words, she still blames her father?

Fine, the job he is doing is not very high...but Bani probably forgot what all she'd done to bring the family's name down! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.