Kinshuk offered role opposite Avika Gor in Sasural

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am so glad he refused this one. Role opposite a 14 yr old🤢

Roli to fall in love in Sasural Simar Ka

By TellychakkarTeam 8 Sep 2011 - 19:09

Avika_Gor

Avika Gor aka Roli in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka is getting all the attention right now. After her marriage to Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim) when she stood in for her sister Simar (Dipika Samson) Roli is all set to fall in love.

A source says, "The channel is not too happy with the way Simar-Prem track is developing. In fact they feel that the actors are failing to connect with the viewers hence they are planning to introduce a track wherein Roli will fall in love. The man with whom she will fall in love will be a member of the Bharadwaj house. In all probability he will be one of the sons who was thrown out of the Bhardwaj house a few years ago. Earlier Kinshuk Mahajan who was last seen in Chand Chupa Badal Mein was approached for this role but nothing has been finalised yet."

When contacted Kinshuk said, "I was approached for the role but I declined as I have played a similar character before."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nooo i only want Kinshukh to be iin Bidaai season 2 with all the same cast
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
good that he refused, true the role seems like the one in ccbm.
thanks for the article.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wooow glad kinny refuse the offer not becuase he may be playing a lover oppisote 14 year old girl but becuase we want our kinrul back in bidaai 2 with sangad
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no OMG never...i can't even imagine him opposite her...plz Kinshuk come back with a good and a different character with parul plz...dying to see kinrul back
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good he dint accept it cuz she is really a small kid still n opposite her kinny wud have look soo weird yaar so yaay he said noo i want kinrulll!!!!!!
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god he refused want to c my kinrul tgthr asap missing them badly Edited by nidzlovekinrul - 12 years ago
Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

thank god he refused want to c my kinrul tgthr asap missing them badly

i agree with you.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
TG Kinshuk refused it . But Manna padega yaar Kinshuk Mahajan is d most popular star rght now becozzz Producers r just running behind him 2 get him signed . He is getting soo many offers . U r BEST kinny . I m sooo happyyy frm it . Bas Jaldi aa jao if possible then wid Parul ofcourse .
parul-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANK GOD HE REFUSEDDD