Thurs Upd Sep 8th 2011 : Lav send off party # 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏😛

Today i had time to watch Thendral on the right time, so i can comment too😆

Thuls proved that she is an awesome SIL to Lav, what that SQ does not deserve. Thuls thinks Lav is only aadufying to her mother tunes, but Thuls Lav has also another side, which is very bad😡

GW is unchangable. GW dont dance much, lets see what happens to you daugtherSigh, nothing should happen to that baby😳

Nith is changing pola. Good, now he is slowly hating GW🤣 Awesome nosecut for GW, nice job Nitheesh👍🏼 I liked the way Thuls was thinking the past and smiling, but sigh next second we have so see mentals faces too

Anand part was boreee and full and full dragging. Director, sikirama finish Anand, then we dont have to see him😆 Ufff, im tired of everything. I also lost interest in Thendral somehow, nowadays very irritating with GW and her same dialogsss🤢 And Thuls always crying and all.

I want Charuuu noowww Hahaha, noo neenga nenaikura mathiri illa. I want her to come back and go to hell with her lover. We need twist!!🥱

Thank you for your excellent update and side comments! 👏You got a nice episode!🤗

GP was awesome today with his understanding on TA/Thulz realtionship👍🏼. He knows that TA/T love is eternal and no one can come inbetween them😛. Let the Psycho keep on thinking about her "avaru" and land up in asylum with the company of her romance partner.

One thing I am really happy is, Charu family has got a clear picture of GW and her evil workshop. That is an added advantage for Thulz. Even Nithesh did not even care for GW!👏

GW ammam your daughter has very nalla suthamaana manasu...grrr 😡😡...she does not even know that her own selfish daughter will disown her if she causes problem again between her and Nithesh. Useless Lav can never be happy even after Nithesh takes her back🤢. She needs to be reformed and should respect each other.

GW, yes Thulasi will live like a princess in TA's heart forever😳. Lets see if your selfish daughter gets a place in Nithesh heart or going to be thrown out by Nithesh himself next time🤢.

It was very cruel of GW talking about Thulasi getting pregnant. oh man! this lady really needs to be thrown out after stiching her mouth😡.

Thulasi was absolutely the star of the day! ⭐️⭐️She excelled in showing her patience and nithanam in talking to GP as well the laugh on seeing Nithesh ignoring GW😉. Nice!

So next torture from GW is to prevent Thulasi from studing...Sigh...Still Thulz will overcome it😊.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the beautiful update😊.GW's episode. Now every epi we have to see this selfish creature and her trash talk😡. It's really irritating and getting unbearable now. As we all expected thuls brought lav&nit together and everyone will like thuls even more.👏

Thuls once again proved that she cares about everyone😊.Gp should have told thuls about charu. Mr. Kumaran the same BGM for T&t and lav….va.  OMG …we can't accept this.😉

There is nothing to comment about this epi it's just dragging to make the story move and to give space for GW to win since thuls at GW house…sigh.😡

Please finish all this gutter torture soon kumaran. If not give some aapus to her. Pity T&t… naangalum than.😉
tks tanu for the super fast update and all...

today the best scene was the look of knowing and affection exchanged between nitish and T.. , followed by T's smile connecting MM not being allowed in and Nitish not liking to come in to GW's house- super and GW observing and putting the same meaning to it--better still...
somehow feel gW taunting T abt baby matter may work in their favor and GW no matter what she does always works for TT...

Good as pearl said that everone in Nitish's family knows and understands T (a big plus) and hopefully when Lav knows that she is back with nit becoz of T, she too will change...

T taking the initiative to talk to GP n family --good show and it paid her by seeing how happy that made Lav...

a good episode and T's show all the way today...Slowly the house is bgng to wear the TT stamp...
wonder what GW has in mind reg T's studies???

Thanks Tanu for your beautiful update and comments 🤗.

It was not surprising that Thulasi went to see Nit's family to help Lavanya. Now GP and Nit can kick her out of their house. i would be happy .  This GP is grrr...when does he plan to tell this to T&T, Mr. GP...if your psycho tries to kill or harm Thulasi, won't that ruin her future but revealing the truth to such a nice girl like Thulasi and TA will ruin her future ??? 🤢 😡 T&T will be the first two ppl to feel guilty and to help her without letting the others know abt it. This GP is making me rly mad 😡. Yes understood...after all all her criminal acts will be covered under her mental illness. This is rly unfair, after all she will just like that escape and everyone else will put the blame on T&T...super 🤢.

Grrr...why does Thulasi have to cry when her useless MIL insults her 😡. I want to see Thulasi without crying for everything her MIL says coz she and her words are not worth her tears. Can't she just ignore and continue studying...sigh.

Anandh part as usual - mokkai
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
thanks for the update Tanu
GW is tooo much insulting T for baby... I couldnt understand this lady she want to seperate TA and T but she is insulting T for baby.
for GW sake thulasi will become pregenent or she will continue as per there previous decission. even thulasi likes to become preggy also TA wont accept
if T become preggy charu will kill GW

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!  Slow week- Tempo of last few weeks not there.

T was a class act!! T - Pristine and pure to the core with a heart to forgive the humiliation, abuse that SQ heaped and has risen to the occasion – has thrown SQ a lifeline once more by performing  the" Hail Mary act" of convincing GP clan to overlook SQ's scum behavior for the sake of their soon to be born grandson's well-being.

Thulz mature beyond her years, like a master negotiator who has experienced many a crisis got into the act, assuaged GP and his wife's hurt feelings [ due to SQ's gutter act] by pacifying them through her well intentioned reasoning and relentless lobbying for the greater good of their family.

But Why Thulz why? There is no benefit in the rewards to bad people. Showing mercy and compassion for underserving people without justice is immoral hypocrisy that always come back haunt.  The "noble code of conduct" is not applicable to GW, SQ and her ilk as their natural instincts are predatory. Rewarding scums like GW with kindness encourages and embolden them to say and do things with renewed vigor – like GW being delusional in claiming god has rewarded SQ with goodness will taking pleasure in rubbing salt and spewing venom @ Thulz.

For a change, Thulz had the "last laugh" while GW burnt deep inside.

Few Factoid from today: 1) GP is going to play pivotal role in psycho issue. 2) GW talks about the need to have good thoughts and deeds to attain motherhood. Surely SQ is not...does it mean she will have issues?

A nice update with a good title.

T was the star of the day!! She was a great negotiator who convinced GP/wife into bringing back the selfish DIL for the greater good. She proved she has a heart of gold to forget the backstabbing Lav and her disgusting looks and for her good, she took initiative to talk to her in-laws. Wow, kudos to T!

GW derives immense pleasure hurting T with her venomous words! Well, T has already decided that she would not  start a family until her studies are completed, which is totally logical and understandable. So rather than crying, she shud just stop listening to what GW says or  just let everything out thru the other ear! There is no point crying or getting sad over those as it doesn't make any sense. T knows for sure that the only reason GW gutters is to hurt her and make her cry!! Also, she can plug her ears with cotton in front of GW and show her that she doesn't want to listen to any of her nonsense! Also, I could not understand why T is studying downstairs in front of GW as T knows very well that GW hates to see her study and creates unnecessary problems.

Well done Nit! GW doesn't want to understand that what she did to MM/PAati is just coming back to her!

Somehow, the story doesn't seem to be moving forward esp with Bhu/TPS/Lax/D track and this week is definitely slow! As for Anand's track, it is comical but seems to be cut off from the main track! I hope the dir speeds up the tracks and introduces some twist in  the coming week.
Beautiful episode.
Beautiful update. Thank you.
Small nodding between Nithesh and Thulasi is beautiful.