Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Karde mushkil jeena,Yeh drama... U know the rest!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
So guys i wasnt gonna swear, lol but seriously yeh drama yaar. Everything is unexpected! ab ik hee sawal hai, "yeh kaal kyun hain itna door?" seriously My obsession is worrying me! lol i woke up in the middle of the night, and this show automatically came into my head.. loooll
and guys the precap, one of the BEST precaps i have EVER seen!
no words for sanaya's acting, and hats off to Arnavs cuteness and MEGA FULL ON awwwnesss! how he went back twice to save her. i was quite disappointed with no gundas! but honestly, after seeing the precap, i have litrelly no words! now how,am i suppose to do my work and revision after watching this precap! seriously no joke! ShockedDay DreamingShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karde mushkil jeena,Yeh drama... U know the rest!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.