Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

satvik pyar...i know bringing her back to life and i do love her acting dont get me wrong...but it was so filmy...

maybe gaurav will get hit on the head and forget his s...orientation...if people can come back to life...then anything in possible right...!

anyway different forum, so whatcha think of your old neighbour 2nd bigamy...was thinking of your updates...the new update yesterday was good and same trail as you but still a duplicate...not the original,...so found you here...addicted to enough serials so may not watch but looking forward to your updates...

this show...whatever little is saw, 2 dimensional so far...so hope they get their act together...or...hope all is well and keep writing girlfriend...danielle steel...watch out...😉
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry for the late comment😳...
brilliant update as always🤗missed the episode yesterday...will see it later...
Thanks once again chechi🤗
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️ lallantop update...  you rock Di  👍🏼

I hope the story picks up ...I still feel that the female lead should improve quickly...She is good...but her expressions need some work..

Anas is a good actor...Sandhya...is nice and fresh,,...after a few episodes she will be comfortable in the character and the chemistry between the leads will be excellent.