Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Todays episode.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abzy.

abzy.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I find it funny how majority thought goons were going to come after KKG then ASR saves her hah but it didn't turn out like that. Maybe the cv's didn't want to become so typical or over the top but I guess todays scene was good we got what we wanted betweet ASR and KKG apart from a rabba ve momentWink I found the precap stupid like why would Khushi get drunk, that's just so not her character they could've come up with something more creative.
Also I see alot of threads about KKG confronting ASR in the car, people seem to have a problem with the way KKG gets involved in his life. If KKG didn't intefere then how will they end up having conversations? or how will their love story develop? If she didn't pay attention I bet we would be moaning it's a good thing that she's nosey because it does kind of show that ASR is on her mind and she is bothered about him. She hasn't lost her self respect, if anything she should've gained more respect for standing up for her rights and beliefs. She doesn't know about ASR's past so she wouldn't have intentioally brought the parents topic thing up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevluvtwilight19pinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays episode." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.