Balika Vadhu

Why did the pandit come to the haveli?

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The whole village knows the story.

He should have understood himself that if dadisa and family have not come and not sent sandesha then it means they dont want to do pooja.  I mean the whole haveli will not suddenly forget today, after so many years.

Must be an agent of heth singh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sent to poke dadisa's wounds.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

maybe panditjii ko kuch milne waala tha lekin haaye re kismatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup, remember when Sugna's birthday was not celebrated when her husband died. and because they found out she was pregnant.

The pandit ji stepped in right away lol hoping for some dakshina. Its their way of living! why kick on their stomach.? becharay. they do not need phone reminders like gauri though ... lol

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was hoping DS to ask him to do secret pooja and expected her to tuck in a stack of notes to keep the pooja secret... Sumi spolied the fun...between I did not understand DS ka dialogue," people outside don't forgot things, but the family mein so much of something" and then looked at Sumitra...Who was she blaming??? Jaggu or the family?
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vasuja -- she was referring to jaggu.

The pandit told ds "your sukh is my sukh and your dukh is my dukh. I completely understand"

So then dadisa said "even outsiders consider us family, and share in our sukh dukh, but our own family has turned his back on us and forgotten us"  (our own family = jaggu)

Forgotten did not mean the birthday -- but the broader forgetting of family relations and obligations.
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

@vasuja -- she was referring to jaggu.

The pandit told ds "your sukh is my sukh and your dukh is my dukh. I completely understand"

So then dadisa said "even outsiders consider us family, and share in our sukh dukh, but our own family has turned his back on us and forgotten us"  (our own family = jaggu)

Forgotten did not mean the birthday -- but the broader forgetting of family relations and obligations.

Oh ok.. I was conphused... I don't trust DS... anytime she may flip towards Jaggu